Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Empty
PostSubject: Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon   Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 4:13 pm

Here I am. Starting my own village. My defection from the Abyss has been a success. At last I can lead my ninja way without anybody getting in my way. I still haven's completed my mission, but moving from that village has gotten me that much closer. With this new village, there will rise a new order and we will prosper. That is my ambition.
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon   Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:14 am

After one year I have delved into the depths of my mind and soul to find out exactly why there are so many souls housed in mine. I put myself into a deep sleep and searched and found out the truth behind me and my power.

In my clan a man is born every 1000 years. I was that man, but there was no Sora. Sora was a figment of my imagination produced by my mind to repress the memories of what really happened between me, Luna, and my clan.

Luna was the latest generation of the branch of the clan that guarded the light chakra. While it is true that we were young, she bore a great burden. She had to house the chakra in her body and make sure that it was protected until that time came. She was always lonely and sad... Such a fragile existence...

This is where the story begins to become what I wish it didn't...

There was another boy in our village. He was adopted from another clan during the bloodline wars and he was kept by the darkness branch of the clan. They taught him their ways to an extent and he discovered the powers of his own bloodline, the Sharingan. Noir was his name and he is the bane of my clan's existence.

We were all friends in the beginning. Nothing could tear us apart except for something growing between us.

Noir trained with his Sharingan to protect Luna and I trained in my own arts to get to her side as fast as possible. We worked to surpass each other keeping firendly until the day came when he wanted to tell her how he felt about her.

Noir said those three words that could change lives but Luna could not return them to him. She had eyes for another. That another was me. I walked in during the conversation and they both stared at me. Luna with longing eyes and Noir with pure malice. He walked past me and the darkness I felt from him brought me to my knees.

Luna quickly hurried me to the Kamisora Council and what exactly was said is still a blur but I was moved to a black dark room. It was damp and the air was horribly thick. I was told to stand at the center of a pentagram until further notice.

Inside the pentagram I stood as Aera, Elektra, Aqua, Solara, and Oblivion (the man born before me and my father) stood at the points and Luna at the center in front of me. They were performing the ritual to give me the powers I was chosen for being the next male born from the clan. Three days of chanting and intense and agonizing pain for all of us ended with only three words, "This is it!"

Noir burst into the room and slaughtered the now completely weakened Leaders of my clan. Each of them fell before my feet and he saved Luna for last....

Her last words...

"Kill me please!"

Noir tortured her for hours before she finally begged for death. And to torture her even further, he brought her to the brink of death before sealing her inside my mind, body, and soul forevermore.

Now I live with the burden of my clan's power and the eternal screams of hundreds of tortured souls until I can release them. I bear my own curse mark to remind me of this. Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Enhanced_Curse_Mark__by_wmacelheran

This is me now.
Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Code_Geass_Lelouch_the_douche_by_AN
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon   Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EmptyThu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 am

LunaZero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Unicorn_by_effenndee

SolaraZero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Phoenix_by_ByLouisZero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon EPIC_TAO_by_reiq

AeraZero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Pegasus_by_burntoutsoulsZero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Epic_Torea_by_reiq
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon   Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon Empty

Back to top Go down

Zero - Nightmare Shadow ~ Terror Moon
Page 1 of 1