Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???

Go down 
+5
Zesu Rikoyae
Sadi D
Skye Silverclaw
Kumiko
Anji Minami
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

We all love the Nightmare, but it's in bad shape now, so do you want it to die, or keep on living?
HELL YEAH IT SHOULD STAY!!!! I LOVES THE NIGHTMARE <3
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_lcap27%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 6 ]
Don't Really care...maybe...?
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_lcap32%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 7 ]
FUCK THIS SITE, I SAY LET IT DIE RAWR!!!!
The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_lcap41%The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 22

AuthorMessage
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

Male Number of posts : 186
Kekkei Genkai : i-Flare
Registration date : 2009-02-03

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? Empty
PostSubject: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:00 am

Well to honor the days that I spent here in the nightmare, I decided to stay online for a while, and I will also keep up site activity a bit...I'm nice like that XD

soooooo how about a poll to see people's thoughts, and to keep me occuped o.0

Tell your reason why you think what you think, your thoughts MAY move the heart of Zk o.0
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:13 am

Anji, I understand what your saying, and I feel the same way, but we need to just move on... And so it would be best if we all left and just let it rot away...like all the villages before this one.
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:19 am

ouch, so far it's not looking good for the Nightmare o.0
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:19 am

nightmare had a god run but all things end eventually

(go to reality)
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:24 am

true indeed

let it be known that my main reasoning for this is to show what people are thinking, that way, either Zk will come back/give Kham his admin rights so that the sight will live

OR

Kham will go and live out a happy(?) life in the Twilight Village, without any worries about this site and the people that loved it
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 am

You know it's simply not gonna happen right? What's happened has happened, there's no turning back now. The Nightmare was just a victim of another full round of bullshit on a lot of people's part, can we just let it sink into history now?

Besides, we can never tell the future, can we?
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:35 am

true, I really don't care either way, like I've said elsewhere, I have my own site, witch is pretty successful, if the Nightmare stays dead ((which is what I am sure will happen)) then I can potentially get members...not likely though, since most people will go to the chaos and twilight and reality...or whatever...however if it lives ((not the least bit likely)) then that's just another site/village to interact with

in the end this topic is for people to go and say their part before it completely dies....and a way for me to get 200 posts XP I just got a random urge to get to 200 posts with Anji XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 12:50 am

you all just need to accept the reality of the situation and move on
(note i'm not using that word to reference the super awesome village you all should join)
in the end i'm just here becuase this character died on reality
Back to top Go down
Anji Minami
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Anji Minami

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:14 am

thanks to one of my ninja...sorry about that
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:05 am

Wow. Ya'll are some heartless people aintcha... Talkin bout some 'just let it die'. Why? So the people who were sposed to be our kage had a falling out. Big deal. Why can't those of us here build it back up. The only reason sites die is because of attitudes like that. People go 'oh well no one's on so I'm not gonna be on either' and eventually it all falls. Until that time though when absolutely no one is coming, I'm keepin this place's hits up. When it does die though, I honestly can't say I'll join another village. I'd rather not have affiliations with a specific place.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:41 am

Although I'd never expected much of this to occur, hell I'd never expected nor care about the childish issues that ignited during the time period, I'd still feel that the Nightmare village can have a chance of being alive even without the kages dropping out on us because of something. Even though I've may have resided at one village for now (Take a guess) I'm still quite unsure about whether if I should stay or not. Not many people have faith towards this village anymore because of the random events occuring and other crap, but this is like my 1st home into coming back into rping like this and I've made some progress along the way. It's like your favorite memento that you don't never ever want to give up.

This is basically my two cents about it and I bet some would just say "Shit nobody cares about" ......
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 4:45 am

I do agree with Sadi and Zesu I would love to see it live. But realistically, I dont think it will be haunted by any more than the few of us who decide to remain. I do also think there should be a "rouronin" rank for people who dont want to be affiliated with any particular village after this. It would avoid having people randomly drop out after all of this occurred, when they had really good, strong characters; it would be ashame to lose them. Its like a childs comfort toy that they refuse to let go of... Zesu said that well. We should still move on, but I do think its reasonable to want some time before that happends to adjust. I mean not many people (unless you trolled Reality rather hard recently) actually know what childish event went on, so its hard to accept such a drastic event. I will also say that it is a pity that we all had to suffer for our kages' immature arguments. Please grow up and handle this like the men you should be, not like the toddlers your behaving like. Now, before I get bitched at for having an opinion of my own, have a good day people, I will miss you all. And Nightmare as well.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 5:05 am

By the way, I wrote that before I read Zk's latest post. I think things are startling to level out a bit? I hope they are. I would also like to add that Nightmare has survived many bizzare personal offsite struggles bafore, so I dont see why it cant now. But truthfully, most ninja have moved on already, as they should have. But it is a good point as to why everyone left because Zk left. I guess I tend to think of it kinda like on the old Azure. Ace left and gave his kageship to Abari, but most of the village followed Ace here. People tend to follow their leader, even if otherwise attached to the village. Most people had left for Chaos anyway, so Zk leaving just served as a catylst for the rest of the village to disperse. There are several people Im curious to know where theyll end up though... Maybe those of us displaced could revive Bursting? Nah its better to stay here and see what happends. But I do think there will be some massive "village destruction jutsu" coming sometime; it happened in the past, so why not now?
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 10:40 am

... Simple solution, why not just make someone else the Kage? Maybe the Sannin? Or hell, Sadi, you seem pretty into this, why not make you Kage? It seems as though the current Kageship here has hit rock bottom... Perhaps two people that just aren't compatible? Oh well. I enjoy this site, too... But since I am the master of being indecisive, many different parts of me say all 3 of those poll answers. Some parts of me go "I really want this place to be back up! I've had so many memories here~!" And then the other parts of me goes "Meh. I've got my own village. If this one stays up, good for it, but... in truth, I'll still need to be running my own shit and doing my own thing." and then the other parts are saying "If it really couldn't stand up to this, what makes you all think it can stand up to anything else? It's through. It has reached its life expectancy. It has been condemned to the fate of death. Mourn, bury it, move on, just like the other villages run by the same people." But it's only me, you know~! I just wanted to get my last posts out while I feel like typing.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:10 am

he gave me back my admin rights...
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 11:16 am

Well, that's just dandy. You plan on keeping this place up, or something?
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:43 pm

yeah, ill do that
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:44 pm

Well zk is leaving...im not sure if he is going to rp his way out. o just say fuck it.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Well no one wanted him to leave, but hey! He will be back.

If it makes you feel better zeik when you died I shed one tear...
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:48 pm

Yes it does..i want epic tear shedding death
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:50 pm

I licked my finger and ran it down my cheek... thats pretty much all I can muster up, but all for the sake of character development I suppose.

But his resignation wasnt the movements intention, it was just for him to recognize the various errors -however minute they may be- of his ways.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Well i dont control zk..so he does as he sees fit......plus its good for the chaos(most important in my book X3) im sure the chips will fall where they need to

Last edited by Zeik Hellgate on Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:15 pm

and thats how the cookie crumbles...
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 2:22 pm

I still suggest making one of the Sannin or Sadira the other Kage if ZK doesn't come back... That is, if you want another Kage.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm

I kinda agree with what Tiggy said on the last page, that whole indecisive thing. I mean this place isnt the same without Zk, even if it does continue. I would like to see it keep going because there are so many memories here. But alot of people that used to live here have moved on, either to Chaos, Reality, or Twilight. So another part of me questions if Nightmares existance is even nessecary anymore. There wont be many people left to keep it going; it will die a slow death like Azure did after Ace left. I dont know, it just feels all empty and lonely and shit now. Its not the same place I remember it being, and I dont think it will ever go back to being that way. I think Nightmare could have survived, it always survived no matter what shit came up and threatened to destroy it. Its kinda sad to see it go out this way, if indeed thats what happends.

Maybe we dont even need a "kage". Kham can just e the leader of the village if Zk doesnt come back. It would be more democratic, and everything could be decided by the masses like Anji said only because there wouldnt be enough people to need a solid leader? We could be a sad remain of the once proud Nightmare. A village of misplaced ninja who dont know where else to go.

But then again, wed be weak. And weak villages attract other villages who want to take them over. If we reamin, we all risk death by "village desruction jutsu" which has happened in the past. It generally rots for a bit first though, so maybe wed have a better chance of avoiding that fate if we keep Nightmare alive. But then again we could all still die.

Hell Im still conflicted on this whole damn thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???   The Nightmare, Should it live or Die??? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next