Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Alyss' Top Room EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Alyss' Top Room EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Alyss' Top Room EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Alyss' Top Room EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Alyss' Top Room EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Alyss' Top Room EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Alyss' Top Room EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alyss' Top Room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Alyss' Top Room EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Alyss' Top Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:35 am

Tigen warps into Fubuki's room and blatantly tears the ceiling off, only to replace it with a giant door... as well as some carpeting and a bit more ceiling. Just like a Picasso work~! Alyss and Fubuki's rooms were now like Bunk Beds! Fubuki had the bottom and Alyss had the top! "Alyss! Customize this room when ready!... And Perhaps Fubuki can custo-- OH, TIGEN IS SO NAUGHTY! DIRTY THOUGHTS DIRTY THOUGHTS DIRTY THOUGHTS DIRTY THOUGHTS, OH SQUEEEE~" Tigen warps off into his room.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:10 pm

There was a small glow in the corner of Alyss's new room, but nothing could really be seen from it just yet. In fact, it looked as if nothing had even changed in the room after said glow. Yet there was a very faint new presence there, yet unseen and undetected. Skye waited, cloaked by his own light bending abilities, waiting for Tigen's latest guest...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:46 pm

(Tigen's right, people do come in here alot....)

*Fubuki warps into the room, placing his hand on Skye before warping them both back out. They were now in the outter fields.*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:32 am

((The above post never happened and Skye still stands waiting for Alyss in her quarters. This has been approved by Tigen, no worries.))
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:36 am

*jumps into the room and taps her foot against the makeshift door, wondering if Fubuki could hear it at the bottom. She called out his name just in case*

Fubuki? Is this door thin enough for you to hear m--

*noticing the small glow, she approached it, looking at it curiously, then grinned*

A present from Tigen-Tigen?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:46 am

"A present..? Haha, indeed~!"

Skye was now fully visible as he seemed to glide straight towards Alyss from the corner. He took her hand as he approached her, gently, yet forcibly, and made her spin in front of him as if they were ballroom dancing, before letting go and taking a seat on a nearby chair. Ah, it't been a while since he made such a grand eneterance like that..

"And how have you been.. Ms. Frey?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:27 am

*for a while she only heard his voice as she spun around, close to the doorknob of the gigantic door. After catching herself, Alyss leaned against the doorknob, looking at him quite surprised at his ENTRANCE*

Mr. Silvercl-- Skye. It's been a while and I've been...alright. What brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:37 am

"Hah, plenty of things bring me here, as you should recall..." His expression grew slightly more serious, but his eyes seemed to glow slightly more bright at the same time. "I should ask you though, what brings you.. here??"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:44 am

*she laughed a little. She didn't want to tell him that she ran from Sedgar's home after confessing to him and the deep strands of their history intertwining. She shifted her attention to the room for a second, distracting herself, then spoke slowly*

Well....I decided I..needed a change. That's all.

*it was indeed change...the gigantic door lay below her afterall. And if the door would open...she would, embarrassingly, land in some other man's room. Throwing this aside, Alyss coughed, clearing her throat*

Well, what can I do for you?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:54 am

"Oh, of course that's not all.. it never is." Yet this time he wouldn't press her into giving fine details. They were most likely unimportant to him at this point.He paused for a bit, taking in the room. Certainly wasn't much in his opinion.. Either way, he stood suddenly, facing Alyss again.

"Earlier, you requested a rematch with me, and were even starting to tell me something of your past.. I've come here so that we may continue on those very notes, if you will..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 3:58 am

Ah...

*she remembered and her expresion grew serious. She began to wonder if she wanted to know his answer to whether he knew about Haseo or not. Alyss braced herself, jumping up on the doorknob and using it as a seat, making sure not to accidently open the door*

I wanted to ask you if you've ever heard of the Talbain family... of a village called...Altea.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:11 am

"Altea, Altea...." He didn't spend all those months as a mercenary for nothing, Skye knew most villages in the relative area, and some not. But he couldn't quite pinpoint this one in particular. "Sorry.. don't know a thing about them.. why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:14 am

*giving a mental sigh of relief, Alyss smiled*

No...Nothing. That's just a place I was...raised.

*taking a breath, she glanced around the room which was now hers*

Well? What do you think of it? It's not bad right?
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:32 am

He began looking around, hands in his pockets. He noticed every detail about the room, or.. lack thereof. The emptiness, lack of furnishings, windows, even the tacky floor - just what was that anyway?

"Eeeh..." Despite all this, he managed to maintain a grimace, a very huge effort even to curve his mouth upwards at all. "It's ah... lovely I'm sure. Though perhaps I can interest you in.."

The room suddenly glowed completely white, and suddenly the room was completely remodeled. Walls were stained with white marble, a large stained glass window overlooking the ocean, a large pink and blue glass chandelier in the living room, all arrayed with very comfortable furniture. "..this?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:35 am

*jumping off the doorknob that was in the illusion a white topped table, she took a look around cautiously. It was tempting. The room was obviously beautiful...but she knew where she was. Looking at him expressionlessly, Alyss said without emotion*

The Ivory Tower. What are you implying, Mr. Silverclaw?

*she obviously knew...but she wasn't going to buy it, not one bit*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:46 am

"Why it should be obvious that I'm implying that you take this spare room in my Tower by the coast. It does get.. ever so lonely there~" As he said that last bit he dramatized a poor shivering lonely boy on the streets, just to get his point further across.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:40 pm

*shaking her head, she looked away from him, even looking down at the floor to not watch whatever he would show her with his illusions*

I just got here and Tigen. He made my room already so I'm not going to leave just like that.

*she raised her hand, the shadow falling upon the white topped table; she could see a glimpse of the gold of the doorknob*

Illusions..
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:42 pm

Skye chuckled. "Alyss, do be honest with yourself. You trust these people much less than you trusted Sedgar, or even me I'm sure. Why stay in the dwelling of a man you hardly know? Hell, Tigen's even more insane than I am!"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes, even so.......I chose this place and I'll stay here if I wish, Mr. Silverclaw. Your offer is....almost idiotic to turn down, but I'd rather stay here thank you.

*Alyss met his eyes, the only thing that was sure to not be an illusion. Her lips was stubbornly set, and her fists clenched, willing to fight him if need be*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:10 pm

The illusion dissipated, and they were both back in the original image of Alyss's quarters. "I see.." He noticed her fists, and saw her determination. "Well then, you leave me one last offer.. A duel. Should you accept, we will hold it at the place and time of your choosing, and the outcome is simple. Should you win, I'll get off your case about housing for a while. Yet if I win.. you'll move into the spare living space in my tower immediately. Understood..?"

He grinned... by now Skye could guarantee that Alyss would accept.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 pm

*biting her lip, Alyss thought for a while*

Tch. What a persistant man...there's no choice is there.

I...I accept. But a 'while' has to be a long time.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:37 pm

"Ah, of course. Now, just name the time and place~" As he said this he whipped out his blade and rested his chin on it, leaning forward. Its hollow, steel howl eched through Alyss and Fubuki's building.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:48 pm

Ivory Tower.

*she thought for a moment, the ringing continous*

It's better to deal with this now.

*opening the giant door, Alyss landed down into the middle of Fubuki's room, and she signaled to him to come as well, sauntering through the way back out of the Orb*

Come. And...close the door behind you, please.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Sheathing the blade, he leapt down and grabbed the door in a single motion, causing an unnecessarily loud slam. As they both came outside, he grabbed her shoulders as they were both teleported to the Ivory Tower's courtyard in another golden glow of light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alyss' Top Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alyss' Top Room   Alyss' Top Room Empty

Back to top Go down

Alyss' Top Room
Page 1 of 1