Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Battleground

Go down 
+3
Fenrir-Noir
mahk-x
Chase Young
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

The Battleground - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:40 pm

You my friend...are the embodiment of the word hypocrite...
*i hop step a bit backwards letting chase hit the ground causing a dust storm of sorts, my diamond eye allows me to see through the chaos...all the while I swing my hammer upwards and bring it down on chase who is about 6 feet in front of me*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

Male Number of posts : 115
Kekkei Genkai : Heylin
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:50 pm

-I roll over and let the hammer hit the ground, the force of impact and upturned rocks pushing to my feet with our right sides to each other. I step into a monstrous punch, moving through the air with a sound resembling that of a tie fighter. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:17 am

*i take the punch which causes a second standstill my silver diamond skin forms around chases arm holding him in place along with the red energies of my chakra diamond right arm...out of my back shoots astral red staticy chakra in the shape of me holding the hammer...the astral me ike smacks chase in the ground*
((view 1:03 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMR2iOR0WvY))
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 am

-I bring my arm back down to the ground beside me multiple times with Mahk-X's face still attached, ramming it into the earth leaving an imprint of his image in the ground before breaking free and jumping up, kicking him skidding across the ground. I trail his body and jump into the air, flipping head over heels to drop a devasting heel on him. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:36 am

four...
*i slide across the ground on my feet and slam chases right side with my hammer causing a soinc boom of impact and a second standstill....chase then gets hit abruptly to the right flailing about on the ground and eventually skyrocketing in to air skipping off some rocks and i appear above him and attempt to bring the hammer down upon him again...*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:44 am

-I reverse myself in midair and block the hammer with both hands, letting it propel me to the ground. I imprint a deep crater before blasting out of it, zigagging through the air throwing another tie fighter punch. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:54 am

((magneto indeed...))
*i barrel roll off to the left letting chase spin off of me, and catapult into the air...during the time period when he passes me my right arm begins to glow a golden yellow producing a softball sized ball in my right hand... when chase flies past me i whip it in his direction - the ball passing him up and exploding next to him...the result... its a house sized explosion*
The Battleground - Page 2 The_Grand_Finale_by_rabbitica
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:05 am

-I emerge from the explosion unscathed, plummeting towards Mahk-X, spiraling into a drilling spin kick to his chest. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:14 am

tch...
*i scoff at the results and raise up my hammer as chase approaches like a javelin, i force my chest outwards knocking chase off balance like he hit a large body suspending him in the air red staticky sparks go in random places...my right hand glows red while i attempt to gore chase with the end of my hammer in the air...*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:23 am

((I actually get to use it... ))

-I continue to spin in midair, effectively knocking the hammer out of the way with one kick and proceeding to connect another of twice the force in the same spinning fashion to Mahk-X's face. -

The Battleground - Page 2 Thflcl1
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:27 am

((AHHHHHH!!! Atomsk is going berserk! I wish I woulda found that before you))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 am

((that is a cool visual aid though....))
*while flying to the right I bring my leg upwards sending chase above my head....my wispy right chakra arm catches him again and slams him to the ground followed by my hammer impaling him there causing a meteor sized crater, my arm and the hammer holding him in place...my left hand does hand signs*

world breaker...

*the ground begins to rupture and crackle with red static energy, and a blue dome of chakra surrounds the immediate area I smile and give chase the goku finger flick that he did to kid buu , and sit suspended in mid air...waiting for everything to happen*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm

-I burst from the blue dome now brandishing a large broadsword composed of pure chakra (Banryu from Inuyasha) blasting off at Mahk-X thrusting it many times at his Chakra Eye. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:09 pm

*I glare at chase and seize control of his carbon atoms stopping bodily functions and such...the instant he stops the blue dome above us completes and chase is frozen in time. Out of the ground, all at the same time, millions upon millions of sears tower sized crimson silver world breaker arms surround me and chase... i then away my hammer*
useless....
*i turn around and exit the dome of time control and the world breaker arms converge upon chase, one smacks him to the ground while another catches him before he hits the ground on spikes protruding from the hand...the other beats him further and further into the spikes causing the arm to break and suspend chase in mid air...one of the arms grabs the gored chase and crushes him in the arms monumental grip and tosses him upwards, and out of no where another arm comes in and smacks him to a hand below....this process continues two more times while the carbon hold continues and the dome shatters the bloddied corpse that is Chase Young falls to the ground...the world breaker arms still are around*

Last edited by mahk-x on Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:58 pm

((Uhmmmm... this is goign rather short.. THIS IS SUPPOST TO BE EPIC.))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 pm

((im sorry....epic doesnt mean long and strenuous. Chase shouldnt expect me to fight half assed for the sake of epicness at all hes the main antagonist; he should expect nothing less than my all...so yeah the fight is short its really not our problem))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 3:06 pm

(whoa..really kham have nothing to say)
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 pm

((O.O))
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 am

((Two can play the cheapness game XP))

-Below, in the field of time controlled carbon ((Which I couldn't post a result to since I was trapped in time XP)), blood drips from the spiked hands ((I would assume... XP)) and what seems to be a quite skewered me is laid across their palms ((I would also assume XP)). Through its horribly pierced skin, workings of complex machinery are seen. They spark and twitch as they finally deactivate and leave the body limp ((XP)). The droid explodes and its chakra reserves are scattered to the wind ((XP)). -

((XP))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:36 am

((who are you playing with? I thought you were playing with your self the entire time...no one likes to be world breakered...let alone frozen in time, let alone stopped in their tracks since they are carbon based, but hey! You should be able to keep up with me in battle since you are chase. the man behind all this))
oh well... at least that would explain the weird sounding punches
*i land on the ground dust my self off and sit and wait until everyones fights are over*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:10 am

((If you want me to get all autohittey cheap too, I can. Quite frankly, Chase's powers haven't been laid out and set in stone so who knows what the hell he can do. Noooobody knoooooooows... I was keeping up until you came out with the quickpost kill. Or, attempted kill now XP. Till next time Diamondhead. ))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:01 am

((im sorry... its really not my fault that your powers cant begin to keep up with mine especialy after the training. Let me explain something to you that you fail to grasp...I was going to world breaker you anyway, and I was going to do it from the begining since I summoned my hammer and since you let it hit the ground-which would allow me to do it from above the ground. I was setting you up for it the ENTIRE time. I know that you had no idea what my new powers could do, and that would be your downfall...all the precautions like the time dome were just to make sure you didnt bs your way out of a world breaker like you did with the other moves ive been doing. I would have waited for you to get your powers set so we can have an "epic" fight so you wouldnt be whining when I pulled a super move, but I guess you thought you were prepared -which you werent. Why didnt you just "emerge unharmed" like you did before? That worked out last time... I was not trying to beat you quickly. If I was trying to do that I would have beaten you in a MUCH shorter time than this. You can believe that. But honestly.... what did you expect me to fight like if I cant fight my best against antagonists? Im not going to dumb myself down just because your weaker than me but supposed to be stronger than me...Since when is a worldbreaker cheap? You would have gotten hit with it, and died, if I didnt freeze you in time anyway it goes...Its like a moonshine, why use lightspeed? why not slow your self down so i can dodge all of your attacks so it can be "epic"....like I said before NO ONE likes to get world breakered, global fisted, greatet impacted, earth bended to death, hammer smacked, giga triggered, frozen in time, but just because you took the full force of a special attack doesnt mean you go calling it auto hitting...))

lol classic diamond head joke... I really cant think of any clich'e way to insult you because you insulted yourself by not being a good sport about dying like everyone else did in the past
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:05 am

((My story's not done, that's all I got to say))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:11 am

((If you didnt want me to kill you...why not let me know? Why not just "tell" me before hand so we could have a smooth transition from this story line to the next, and im sure you knew I was trying to kill you...so why fight "ME" personally all this was your fault. I was left clueless, and was just trying to win as usuall. Dont blame me because you got overwhelmed; next time you come back let who ever your going to fight know before hand how you want it to end so we can accomidate you accordingly.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battleground
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Untracked :: Lair of Young-
Jump to: