Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Battleground EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Battleground EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Battleground EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Battleground EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Battleground EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Battleground EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Battleground EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Battleground EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Battleground EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Battleground

Go down 
+3
Fenrir-Noir
mahk-x
Chase Young
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

Male Number of posts : 115
Kekkei Genkai : Heylin
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:59 am

-Terra and I await our "challengers" in what seems to be a traditional sparring ground. We both stand side by side on the edge of the field. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 am

*I emerge from the designated portal of choice and appear some distance away from chase and terra*
so this is the girl who fucked up the planet?
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

Male Number of posts : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Black Ice
Registration date : 2008-11-29

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:08 am

*i slide in from the portal, gliding on pads of ice at my feet*

Yes, it is. Though I have orders to bring her back....
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:10 am

Who the fu-
*i turn around and look at my "comrade"*
This fusion is different...it seems that fenri is in complete control
*i turn around and look at my opponents*
Im sure you got that one covered fenri... Ill handle chase
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:18 am

-I chuckle slightly under my breath, tickled by Mahk-X and his companion's banter. -

Yes, handle me. Though both battles happening at the same time would be quite the bother, what do you say we let these two go first, eh Mahk-X?

-I motion to Terra whose eyes open widely, glowing an eerie yellow. She begins to move her hands, but stops, seemingly catching herself in her action. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:20 am

It seems great minds think alike...
*i sit on the ground in a meditation of sorts...the crackling cosmic power surrounds me and begins to charge*
Alright guys...this is the true test of your hard work, training, and resolve
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 12:00 am

-Terra shakes wildly and screams, breaking down to her knees and shaking the whole lair to the point of cracking. Chips of marble float from the floor and move about the air aimlessly. -

Hehehe. I think Terra is well prepared. I shall let her to her devices then.

-I proceed to meditating, establishing a link with Terra, and calming her down. -

This is nothing Terra. Stay collected. Fight, win, keep our focus.

Terra: But... He's so cold... And dark... I don't want to return there.

He does not possess that strength. Defeat him like all the rest.

-Terra looks up at Fenrir-Noir and the floating marble stops, suspended in midair like asteroids scattered through space. She slowly begins to bring herself to her feet, shaking all the way. -

Yes. Like all the rest.

-She stands completely, still shaking, shivering... Her wobbly feet guide her to the sparring ground, her hair now floating freely. -
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 12:36 pm

*A small figure drifts out of a dark portal opening behind Kham and Fenrir. As it emerges from the darkness, it appears to be only the upper half of a body*
"You..."*I look passed the mysterious girl encountered at the church and eye Chase, briefly recalling my first fight with him*
"Nice...I might take over for this one."*my gloves crackle with electricity*
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 2:34 pm

*i step onto the battleground and a thick dome of ice is formed around it, glowing brightly. the dome forms tiny panels, looking almost like a fly's eyes. i do handsigns and petals of black ice flow around me*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:39 pm

-Terra, now shaking more than before, strikes an almost upright stance and holds her hands in front of her chest, charging an immense amount of energy into the space between them. -

Terra: You will die now! I shall never return to that place!

-Her voice warps into that of a beast, losing any inclination it had to humanity, leaving no shred of perceivable thought left. -

Terra: Never again!

-With those words, her skin strips away from her body as the energy gathered in her hands glows fiercely, distorting the vision of her behind its heat. Her body, now what seems to be a vector model of what it once was, begins to glow with an intense dark chakra signature, beckoning doom. -

The Battleground Colour

Terra: Die!

-The energy is released in a massive beam that screams through the air with mindless abandon for the safety of onlookers, ravaging the battlefield as it approached her opponent. -
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 12:32 am

"Wha, whats this?!"
"Wha, whats this?!" *we exclaim in unison, converging the rest of our body high above the attack*
"Its always hard to retaliate after something like that..." *the carefree comment was a good indicator of Raijin's battle high coming into affect.* "Eh? What to do..." *the temperature falls by scores. As i keep a watchful eye on the girl, a small buzzing, like a cloud of hornets in the distance , can be barely heard*
"Got it."
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

*i quickly fall into my shadow, out of the blast's path. as it shatters through, the panels break into dust and flow through the air freely though half of the dome still exists. i emerge from my shadow behind Terra with my right hand covered in an icy, black, clawed gauntlet and Des Wolfen, the culmination of Des Noir and Fenrir's fusion floating behind me, ready for his debut*

The Battleground Unknown
((Pay no mind to the chick, just the wolf thing behind her. Kinda like that only looks more angry and less psychotic. ))

*he howls before we both lift our arms, covered in freezing shadows, and thrust them towards Terra's back*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:09 am

-Terra's opponents' hands rise to the ceiling as she turns towards them with fearful eyes, mounting a counterattack with a fierce backspin kick. -

Terra: Get away!
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:13 am

*i fall into my shadow once more, this time letting Des Wolfen grab hold of Terra's leg as i reappear by the edge of the dome. i begin doing handsigns very quickly and petals of black ice begin to flow around what is left of the domed area along with the icy dust. Des Wolfen proceeds to changing his free hand into what looks like a large spear (bigass triangle spear, not thin battle weapon) and rushing it towards the back of Terra's head*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:22 am

-I stare in amazement at the level of difficulty Terra is having with this battle. Her fighting style seems to be having no effect on the balance of these combatants and is thus almost useless... -

My lady...

-I close my eyes in anger as I choose not to watch the battle through my eyes, but hers. Our link is reestablished and I hear her thoughts. -

Terra It's cold. They're so cold. They can put me back in darkness. No, I don't want to go back. I'd rather die. Someone, anyone, help...

-I break the connection and turn my back from the battle. -

You have been broken... Thus, of no use to me.

-Terra ducks the spear and jumps off of her free foot and slings it towards the head of Des Wolfen. -
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:30 am

((I finally figured out who else Chase reminds me of. It's Magneto. ))

*i finish my handsigns and fall back into the ice panels in the dome, creating a blinding shine from within all of them. meanwhile, outside the panels, Des Wolfen catches Terra's foot in his mouth, biting down on it, but leaving no mark of entry. his shadow seeps through her leg and begins freezing her from the inside as does the hand her foot is caught in. with that, i begin my assault. the black ice petals that are in the dome all encase the both of them in a shell of black ice so what is inside cannot be seen. to complete the movement, i and now all the clones of myself in the other panels around the dome, thousands of ice masters all surrounding one target, travel through the black ice at lightspeed, slashing through it with Lunaria and effectively flash freeze Terra inside the black coffin*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 3:54 pm

-I keep my back turned from the battle, eyes closed, saying nothing at all as the events unfold. My mind switches from conquest to expulsion of intruders from my home. Terra's fate now sealed, she is no longer anything to me. I wait for my time to enter the fray. -
Back to top Go down
Fenrir-Noir
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenrir-Noir

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 4:11 pm

*Des Wolfen emerges from the black ice and it begins to peel from around Terra, revealing her to be frozen in a less compromising position than in mid kick. Des Wolfen took her shadow and moved it as she was still frozen, as being the best way to get it done. i emerge from the now shattering and disappearing ice dome and take Terra's figure into my arms, dismissing Des Wolfen into the ground. i walk from the battlefield with her in hand and head towards Vash's portal, hoping it works in reverse as well*

Mahk-X, my mission is done.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:03 pm

"Wow...it looks like we weren't needed after all."
"AWWWW, That sucks." *though mildly disappointed on not being able to do anything, we keep our guard up*
"Well...theres still him."*the beads around my neck break away and orbit me slowly*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 9:52 pm

*i nod while in meditation, cosmic energy swirling around and such...I then speak to fenri-noir via the mental contact obtained with atra*
well done... return to the nightmare with the girl, and wish me luck
*i bring my arms to my side while still sitting dbz stile causing a schock wave of sorts to echo throughout the area...i then hop up from my meditation state and open my eyes that are glowing silver*
susanoo...you wont be needed
*i stare intently at chase young and heighten my senses*
unless you wish to be cannon fodder... then be my guest and die
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm

-I turn to the field and walk into it, eyes still closed. My breathing becomes deep and deliberate. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 10:56 pm

*i keep my eyes open and inhale and exhale deeply...i pivot my feet around on the ground and strike a stance*
I'm sure you knew this was coming,but I would like to congratulate you. You did something no other villain has done that has set foot on our doorstep. You turned us against each other, with every breath I take some nightmaren is slashing on another attempting to kill them in cold blood... so why...everyone has a motive
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:16 pm

My motive was not to cause internal turmoil, but to conquer. Nothing more, nothing less.

-Chakra begins to Ooze from my body as I begin to release everything. All ties to restraint go to nothing as the chakra swirls and pulsates around me like millions of tiny piranha attacking my body. I reopen my eyes revealing them to be a ghastly yellow. My body shakes with anticipation and I strike my final stationary stance. -
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:24 pm

Very well... since the internal turmoil was not your intention I will keep that in mind when your face meets my fist...however...
*i stand up straight and exhale this explosion occurs around me shattering the walls of the place we are in...*
The Battleground Lol
*the result is me and the cosmic energies replacing that of my veins and in my left hand is my hammer... i begin to swing it around like a baseball bat like it weighs nothing, but in reality it weighs 100 tons*
you tried to conquer the spirit of the nightmare... all you wished to achieve is collapsing around you...prepare to die Chase Young
*i finish spinning the hammer around and rest it on my back while holding my other arm out infront of me kind of like cloud/ike I then beckon chase forth like neo...*
Back to top Go down
Chase Young
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Chase Young

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 11:32 pm

Righteous hypocrisy.

-With that, a slight whining sound is heard as my legs bend almost invisibly. I then disappear in a shockwave that sends an immeasurable pressure through the air almost instantly. All stands still for a moment before I come down on Mahk-X with a shell bullet~esque punch from the sky. -
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Battleground Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Battleground   The Battleground Empty

Back to top Go down

The Battleground
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Untracked :: Lair of Young-
Jump to: