Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Part Four Enter Your Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:06 am

um well u better Roxas ull never see whats to come ....
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:11 am

uh huh... talk to the hand...
*i raise oathkeeper in the air and it brings all of the light together and eradicates the water*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:15 am

thank u i knew u would do that...
*thinks of new plan*
of course
Curse Seal Gen Jutsu
*darkness comes in, everything turns different*
*throws poison needles everywhere*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:21 am

light....
*light purifies the whole area revealing your position*

see you...
*i warp past you and slice you again about 200 more times*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:28 am

AHHH...
*ugh this isnt going anywhere what can beat light think*
I stagger up
*pulls twin swords out*
*where is he! i say to myself*
Water viel
*wounds begin to heal*
*runs towards Roxas*
taste this!
*swords swing near Roxas face*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:02 am

ok no more healing... is that all youve got?
*i rush up to you and slice through your water veil and cutting you in your abdomen*

stop getting in my way
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:03 pm

*my body begins to crack*
*sand rushes throught reveiling a empty sand shell*
Alright no playing games for me
*the sand raises slashing you at extreme speed*
Sand buriel!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:17 pm

the light beams fall from the sky and tear though the sand" why are you here..what is it that you fight for
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:20 pm

*the sand swirls around me*
honistly why would you want to know really, i fight for the village even thought im a genin i fight no matter the opponent
*ground uprises stones rise like mountains and manages to grab on of ur legs*
*rushes towards you with my flail*
Take this!
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:26 pm

"i close my eyes" so you'll die for your village. i do not understand....6th blade "just then a 6 huge light swords fall from the sky and land infront of you breaking me free and stopping you in your tracks" do you know that kham...the leader off your village has fallen "the swords begin to rotate around me at a rapid speed" this means your village has fallen..you have the right too flee now "the blades rotate around me still"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:33 pm

u'll never get it will you i cannot die i am unique in many way that i cannot count...
*a phienox flew above me, i clapped my hands together and fire explode everywhere*
*my demon stepped into battle, a fire whip lashed in the air causeing destruction*
lets see ur true power thann just light shows
*Balrogs sword banged against the floor cracking it, the whip slashes you in the face*
*I do hand signs, water surrounds me and sprouts towards you grabbing ur oathkeeper*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:38 pm

the beams that rotate around me free up oathkeeper" you dont want me to bear my true power.."turns to the sky" trust me "i begin to walk towards you.."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:44 pm

*i do also walk towards you ready for anything u throw*
im not going to give up u can count on that
*still walking towards you*
ur the hardest person/thing i ever battled next to Kham why are you really here for except for hearts for u guys to become human, um i would have let u guys become human, for it to be better to kill u guys but u killed are kage so ill show no more mercy
*the ground shakes and daggers lift up from beneith the ground*
take that
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 4:53 pm

"stops about five feet from you" i didn't kill your kage..i don't care about hearts and i don't know why I'm here "oblivion come too my hand" but i do know your not going to live very long. "i hold oathkeeper down and oblivion to the sky" 7th sword " i pull oathkeeps towards the sky and an endless amount of lightbeams impale you forcing you high into the sky. i then pull oblivion downwards and another set of endless dark swords come forcing you to the ground while the light ones push you upwards" i warned you "i then crouch my body in and turn my swords back,while the light and dark beams begin to tear though your body" this ends here "i then fly past you slicing your body multiple times while the beams continue to hit you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:03 pm

((i meant ur leader oops sorry ))

HAHAHAHA i stagger up u think u can even kill me why r u holding back?
*dissapears*

Last edited by Mûsë on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:06 pm

((dude you weak as fuck bye))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:12 pm

*i open my hand as my gauntlets glow blue*
now roxas...i wanna see the true power a keyblade master holds
*i rush at you and flip in the air and kick you in the back of the head*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:19 pm

"i slide on my face and get up" ok..this is getting old...i dont like attention 7th blade " i pull oathkeeps towards the sky and an endless amount of lightbeams impale you forcing you high into the sky. i then pull oblivion downwards and another set of endless dark swords come forcing you to the ground while the light ones push you upwards" not in the mood for you "i then crouch my body in and turn my swords back,while the light and dark beams begin to tear though your body" this ends here "i then fly past you slicing your body multiple times while the beams continue to hit you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:23 pm

*before the dark beams hit, i use the first symbol to ghost, nullifying the attacks*
that woulda been a bad spot for me
*i charge energy into the let grieve and kick you high into the air*
RAI...GOU...KEN!
*i shoot a massive energy ball that eclipses the whole sky and heads for you*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:26 pm

"i warp behind you" in this tower intangability will do you no good "i kick you sending you flying" 7th sword " i pull oathkeeps towards the sky and an endless amount of lightbeams impale you forcing you high into the sky. i then pull oblivion downwards and another set of endless dark swords come forcing you to the ground while the light ones push you upwards" i warned you "i then crouch my body in and turn my swords back,while the light and dark beams begin to tear though your body" this ends here "i then fly past you slicing your body multiple times while the beams continue to hit you "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:35 pm

*8th symbol lights up and a shield protects me from the attacks*
Damn...he's strong...can i take him?
Athena: i know you can
*6th symbol lights up*
WILD WIND BARRAGE!
*wind blows violently as chakra daggers shot along it*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:38 pm

"i jump back" 6th blade "huge light beams fall and block the wind blast" not bad kid "i then shatter the lightblades and i send them hurling at you."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 5:44 pm

kid huh? NEO RAGING STORM!
*a geyser of energy raises around me protecting me from the attack*
im far from that
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm

your power is childs play 7th sword "i pull oathkeeps towards the sky and an endless amount of lightbeams impale you forcing you high into the sky. i then pull oblivion downwards and another set of endless dark swords come forcing you to the ground while the light ones push you upwards" i warned you "i then crouch my body in and turn my swords back,while the light and dark beams begin to tear though your body" this ends here "i then fly past you slicing your body multiple times while the beams continue to hit you "
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm

*i grab oathkeeper as you fly past*
look down
*a seal is on the ground as the 4th and 5th symbols are lighting up on my arm*
4th boosts symbolosis, 5th slows you down
*i overhead swig oathkeeper and bring the blade down on your head*
have you forgotten...
*i slice at you abdomen*
...how i know you?
*i backhand you with the keyblade*
or do you just not care?
*i jump in the air with chakra charged into the keyblade and bring it down on your head*
youve gotten hella strong since the last time we met...
*i toss oathkeeper back at you and it lands blade first into the ground next to you*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Four Enter Your Destiny   Part Four Enter Your Destiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part Four Enter Your Destiny
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next