Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Audition.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Audition.. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Audition.. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Audition.. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Audition.. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Audition.. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Audition.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Audition.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Audition.. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Audition..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Male Number of posts : 127
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:41 pm

*Ken would walk up to Team X headquarters with his hands in his pockets. He wasn't quite sure on how he should go about joining a team but he personally thought of it as the wisest thing to do.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:34 am

((mind you the team-x headquarters was destoryed by vash...so its half a building))

what are you doin poking around here?
*i wisp out of a shadow of some random object and notice a foreign shadow*
I dont know you...are you looking to audition?
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:38 am

*Ken would turn his head to the voice he heard as he spoke with elegence while giving a light smile.*

Yes..I have..are you my teacher?
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:44 am

I wouldnt say teacher,but its your call...you ready to go?
*i stretch a bit and serrated strings of shadow swirl over my hands...i then summon my war glaives*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 2:07 pm

*Ken would clench his fist cracking his knuckles as he turned his body slightly. He then held his palm out infront of him and summoned Aera to his left hand, while he fixated his eyes on Atra*

At your ready..

*Ken was never one for the first move, he'd rather sit back and and observe his opponent before taking action. A risky tactic, but has helped him preveil in the past.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:52 pm

no please...your the fresh meat...stop trying to be tactical
*i strike my evening demise stance and wait for kens first move*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:17 am

*Ken would then close his eyes before grabbing his slightly long rose Aera with both hands.*

Very well..

*While those words were being spoken, Aera began to glow a slightly bright jade green before Ken would break the rose changing it into two slightly long jade green dual axes that he wielded with both hands, with green vines growing all around the handle as the blades themselves where green but however razor sharp and hard as steel.*

((A new course of action then..))

*Ken would then spin his blades quite fast making many random green rose petals come from the axes and float randomly every where in the sky as he grabbed them taking an offensive stance. He then waved one of the axes forward in Atra's direction, making 5 waves of his chakra shoot out toward him, slicing the ground under it and moving quite swifly.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am

And it starts
*with this random display of power I stick my war glaives into the ground...Ive pretty much developed an understanding for your abilities , further advanced nuances wont mean much; while the waves are coming towards me i let my shadow grow touching one of the petals it then branches out seizing the shadows of all the petals in the sky and the area. All the petals then compress in to a large ball of shadow energy that appears in my hand this process happens in a couple of seconds...i strafe in between the waves of chakra and appear close to ken whom i attempt to thrust the ball of shadow energy at his chest*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am

*Ken had already processed a plan and strategy for fighting Atra, he then noticed how atra had taken control of his random petals and quickly found out how his powers work as well. Ken then swiftly spin side stepped atra.*

You must be a Nara..

*Ken then used the momentum from his spin to swing around and baseball slap atra away with the flat side of one of his dual axes sending him flying slightly away.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 am

are you one of those protesters for a green economy?
*i "limbo" under the oncoming axes and flick the shadow rasengan in kens way...it then expands in the air slicing and dicing him and such (kinda like a weak rasen shruiken)*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 am

*Ken would completely fall backwards swiftly allowing the shadow rasengan to sail over and past him although it did catch very slightly at his chest and chin gashing at them quite badly.*

Hmm..smug..

*Ken did began to flip backwards multiple times swinging his axes as well sending waves of his chakra in all directions slicing and cutting deeply in the ground while some of them being sent at atra at close range.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:20 am

its to piss you off so you loose concentration...its not working though... most people who sling their chakra my way keep it air borne...but for ranking exams sake ill allow his chakra to keep running through the ground so I can see what hes got...mahk-x would do that
*i weave in and out of the chakra waves approaching ken...i stick my war glaives into the ground in two random places and await his move*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:43 am

*Atra was right, for insults never could pierce at Ken or get under his skin, his psyche wouldn't allow it. Ken then ceased his flipping as he knenlt down with his axes gone and Aera back into it's normal rose form in his left hand. He then lifted his heaf while touching the ground.*

Things tend not to..

*Ken's hand and the ground under it began to glow a jade green before vines and roots shot from the cracks in the ground around him. The vines then fused together creating a giant tree in which Ken stood atop of on one of the high branches. The tree was big enough and positioned so that it would block out the sun eliminating the shadows and creating a sort of shade. Ken did this out of understanding of how Nara's use their attacks.*

((Lets see how this plays out.))

*Although this was quite an attack, kens clan was very good with chakra control and though it did take a chunk of chakra, Ken still had some left for some other jutsu as he began to do handsigns as the cracks in the ground began to grow with Aera in his mouth.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:42 am

[i]If hadnt have waited...he would have been toast...lets see how he manages near death situations[i]
*i laugh at the foolish attempt ken made to "block out the sun". I seize the control of the mega trees shadow within an instant and place my hands on the ground*
Your about to learn the hard way...to never make any assumptions about your opponent
*the tree strikes with a wicked shadowy lightning bolt striking both it and ken....I then expand the shadow flame bringing it to searing heights enveloping the tree and ken*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 1:19 pm

(Did you hit me with the bolt or the tree.)

*Ken had half way succeeded in his plan but he had not known that Atra could set things ablaze or use lightining bolts out of pure shadowy energy. Although he did make the large tree shadow so that the trees shadow could engulf Kens own shadow preventing him from being caught in a shadow possession. He then began to spin rapidly with Aera in his left hand changed into a extremely long green rose whip spinning it elegantly but fiercly around him protecting him from the scorching flames as he jumped and escaped the blazing tree.*

You indeed are a Nara however..

*Ken would then swing Aera toward Atra as it straightend out and made a bee line straight for him at as vines from the cracks in the earth closes to Atra quickly sprouted from the ground and made their way toward him grabbing his arms and legs attemting to entangle the rest of his body while the rose whip made it's way to his head at a tremendous speed and force.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 10:37 pm

(i couldnt see you...so i hit the tree..then uses the flames sparked by "said" bolt and hopefully engulfed you)

he backed me into a corner...wrong idea. I like him though
*i laugh a bit and feed some shadow wind into the burning tree...causing a mushroom cloud explosion of shadow flame engulfing the entire area...I sit back and watch the fire works*
your pretty good...
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:01 pm

*Ken had ceased his attack as he held his hand above his head creating a dome like sheild of his chakra to act as protection from the mushroom explosion, although with the extreme power from the explosion and the fact that ken wasn't at full power, the sheild did protect him from the explosion but cracks appeared all over it before it shattered to pieces as ken appeared on the ground walking through the smoke of the explosion elegant but defensive as well.*

And your abilities are superb to say the least...
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:03 pm

shall we continue? Because...you slipped...
*ken foolishly strolled into a shadow possession jutsu and was caught...his bodily functions were not halted and under atras full control*
the think with team X is...no one makes the team without scars first...
*I summon my war glavies and strike a stance*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:15 pm

*Ken's body would correspond with Atra's with him having no say whatsever. He had known about shadow possession but this one was stronger than he had ever encountered. He admits that he foolishly let his guard down against his opponent and accepted defeat as his rose Aera floated down to the ground gracefully before fadding away.*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:21 pm

lets see... I got it...
*i place my hand on our connecting shadows and you instantly fall into your bubbling shadow...this shadow rises up and floats in the air like a water prision...i take off towards you and appear behind you in a finished slash stance. after a couple of seconds a gust of wind blows past us and the water prison bursts into several hundred pieces... it then gets pieced back together,and the water falls...i release the shadow possession and you are instantly hit with the feeling that you have been minced in to hundreds of pieces...ontop of the feeling of drowning*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:39 pm

*This was a mental attack that did horrific damage and would in any other case kill the shinobi but in Ken's case, his super supernatural psyche wouldn't allow him to fall in such a way. Although, the attack did take its toll dealing tremendous damage making Ken fall to his kness before hauling over on the ground out of pure pain as he began to stagger his way back to his feet speaking still articulate but in pain at the same time.*

I'm guessing...that was my intiation?
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:42 pm

make your way to that house...
*i point to a house floating in the sky and turn around and tap ken on the shoulder and engulf him in the shadow flame...his weakness should make the pain all the more worse... i then walk past him and walk off*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:49 pm

*Ken would then fall down completely from the influx of pain as he lied on the ground in an attempt to regain strength.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audition.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audition..   Audition.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Audition..
Page 1 of 1