Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:49 pm

*i stand in a place somewhat far off from the village waiting for an examinee*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 4:32 pm

I appear 5ft in front of Atra and bows " Master Atra I've come to see if I have what It takes to become a member of Team X" I raise
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyMon Feb 02, 2009 9:42 pm

uh alright?
*i scratch my head and appear a ways away from you and slilde my hands in my pockets*
i can already tell your not going to make it...entertain me anyway I hardly get any action
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:57 am

"So you think I'm just entertainment" I summon both Mingsheno and Vengosho to my hands "Afeldisemeltsonic" Wide beams of energy from the sky fall all around Atra leaving no spave between them. I then create Dark matter orbs that cover the top of the of the beams around Atra the orbs start to slowly move down toward Atra at the bottom
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 8:53 am

((im blind so i cant see any of this, but since it has a shadow i know its coming))

yeah, your like entertainment for me
*i seize control of the shadows of the energy beams using the all to familiar shadow possesion jutsu and they fly into my shadow appearing behind you out of yours the beams are now a blast of shadow but with your same power*
here we go again..
*i appear infront of you while the blast is coming behind you with my war gliaves and attempt to slash at your abdomen with them*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

I back flip over the beam that misses me and heads toward you I land on the ground behind the beam and pushes off the ground flying behind the beam slashing at your chest
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptyWed Feb 04, 2009 8:47 am

*i simlpy stop the beam and you run into it; the beam then commences to pwn you accordingly with my shadow energy*
well that sucks for you...
*i turn around and walk off*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:23 am

I use Door Door on the beam and behind Atra I fly threw the door in the beam and out the door behind Atra. I then slash at Atra's back so that it would do a descent amount of damage but not fatal

Last edited by Rune on Sun Feb 08, 2009 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:28 am

((the beam stopped as you were running...it wasnt moving you ran into it edit your post please))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:42 pm

((Ok I changed it))
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:44 pm

((still not what i was looking for...i dont think you can door door a stationary object))
your horrible
*i simply sidestep and throw you into the stationary beam*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?   Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone Else Who Wishes To Audition?
Page 1 of 1