Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm

Go down 
+3
Zeik Hellgate
Saix
Demyx
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:11 pm

*Walks through knocking Dusks out teh way.*
Don't get your ass kicked. NEed ya in the end.
*Spots Vashy.*
Hey, come along! HAve some fun!
*Folllows everyone through the door.*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:16 pm

is that everyone?
*i look behind me and i walk down the stairds*

ok...
DANCE WATER DANCE!!!!
*i begin to strum the guitar rapidly and water materialized out of the air into spikes and they rain down upon you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:23 pm

water shark frenzy*I create water sharks to protect me from* the spikes* nice move I my have to steal that along with your life
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:29 pm

heh... you like it?
*i strum my guitar and i seize control of the natural frequencies of your water and the needles hit you*

dont use my element... DANCE WATER DANCE!!!
*i make several water clones and they all rush for you*
Back to top Go down
vashy_chan
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
vashy_chan

Male Number of posts : 1849
Kekkei Genkai : the MInds void. Aka Orion.
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:31 pm

who ever wants my death sytche go ahead
-_leaves dosent care to much_-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:45 pm

* I fall to the ground and get up then I swing nunchucks to send out a sound wave at your water clones and run to the death scythe and pick it up*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:54 pm

nuh uh... you didnt call assists....water
*i strum the guitar and a water veil covers the sythe preventing you from getting it and water bubbles rain down from the sky set to explode in a watery spikey glory*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:14 pm

banshee shreik*I let out a loud scream and defend me from the explosion*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:20 pm

*all of the bubbles explode in mid air*
party pooper... maybe they didnt send the wrong guy this time... DANCE WATER DANCE
*i strum the guitar like a rock star and i power slide towards you and geysers erupt on both sides coming towards you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 pm

* I create to sound clone to jump in front of the geysers then I create another clone in front of you*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:35 pm

come on get in the grove...
*i walk backwards and strum the guitar and gysers explode all aroud me destroying your sound clones*

your like it?
*i play a large rift on my guitar to block out the sound explosion it makes once their destroyed*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:55 pm

*I stab one of the angel tears into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:02 pm

uhhh water?
*the water withdraws from aroud me and it creates two big huge aqua amps and are in the back of me and are hooked to my guitar i snap my fingers and the remaining puddles of water on the ground produce ice spikes that converge on neku*

come on noobku don't tell me this is all?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:45 pm

no actually I have not shown you anything yet *I spin my sword and cut the ice spikes as they come up from under me
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:50 pm

boring.... WATER!!!
*i strum the guitar and a blast that comes from the aqua amps shooting a sound blast 100 times the banshee shriek and its also shoots ice spikes coming towards you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 8:58 pm

*I spin the angel tear and deflect the ice spikes then my angel tear absorbs the sound wave and I send it back at you* your not the only one with an amp
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:18 pm

ugh... my amp is better
*i play a high rift and it sends another blast of sound waves towards you i then rush towards you and play another couple rifts causing water bubbles to rain down from the sky*

dance water dance
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:45 pm

* I fall to the ground from the sound waves* damn it I have to use it dark paladin lend me your power*I draw dark paladin nd do a hand sign then slam my sword on the ground* dark lightning* a bolt of purple lightning runs through your bubbles and come toward you*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 12:07 am

oh my... this is new....
*i raise up my guitar to block and i dissapear in water*

**my voice echoes**

13 gysers...
*gysers erupt in a small radius converging on you*

i guess this is getting interesting now....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 am

water style water dragon tamer*I use the water from the geysers you made and form 3 water dragons then they break down into smaller sepantine creatures and they search for you* why hide it is better die warrior then live as a coward*I twirl dark paladin to protect aginst the water from the other 10 geysers*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:40 am

mhmm i completely agree... death cord...
*i appear dead infront of you and my guitar changed into a mic and i begin to whisper in a foregin language as i whisper i begin to absorb all the h2o in everything including your body*

i can fell it coming out of your pores... GIMMIE!!
*the water returns to my body*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:50 am

*I smile and start to glow*Human kamikaze bomb*light green chakra engulfs my body and and explodes*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:54 am

FUCK.... WA....
*i get blown to smithers as well*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:10 am

*as I see Demyx explode I see the sitar fly into the air and land next to me and then I fall on the ground to tired to move* I can barely move but I acheived my goal *I lay aginst a tree*
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:27 am

you...i wont forget no..ob..ku
*i get envoloped in darkness and i dissapear and my sitar doest move*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm   War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

War Against The Organization Part 1 Enter the Rhythm
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next