Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Mayumi Suzugawa

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 5:43 pm

Name: Mayumi Suzugawa. (True bow[Archery] of Bellriver.)

Strengths: Is great at ranged weapons, Bows, shrukin etc.

Weaknesses: Not great at hand to hand combat.

Best Justu type: Ninjustu.

Second best: Genjustu

Pic: https://2img.net/h/i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww328/mangaka2be/Zakuro.jpg
(By mangaka2be on photobucket.)

History: A normal girl that everyone loved. Mayumi is also called May-chan by her close friends and family, and doesn't mind if strangers use the same (May-san). She lived with the rest of the Suzugawas by a great river. They had put a system in place that every sunset, the bells would toll by the power of the river. The Suzugawas were very dependant on the river for many things, fish, water for crops and protection.

At this Bell River, May-san grew bored of her family's everyday life. She wanted adventure. There was a narrow strip of forest by the giant cliff face from which the waterfall fell from. She went in one day to explore. She was soon confronted by the rock wall however. Not wanting to give up, she searched along the wall to see if the was anything there. A cave perhaps?
What she found was a tunnel that lead straight through the rock, out to the other side to a massive stretch of forest. Intrigued, she went through and wandered for a bit in the forest that she had never seen. May-san soon became hopelessly lost in the unfamiliar forest. The sun went down and she became scared. Alone in the forest at night, not a good thing. Eventually she sat down and began to cry. She wanted to go home, she wanted to be by the nice warm fire with all of her family, or curled up in a nice warm bed.
Hearing her cries, a young girl came in the morning. She said her name was Ayaka, Ayaka Woulfe (Yes I have her permission). She offered to show May-san the way out of this part of the forest, and to where the massive rock wall, covered by the looming trees was.

From then on the two were great friends, sneaking out to see each other without their parents knowing. It was like a game to them, how long they could keep the tunnel a secret. Then one day Ayaka didn't come to their secret meeting spot anymore. Sadened, Mayumi went home. Her mother saw how unhappy she was, and thinking it was time for a change, decided to move away with her daughter.

At the age of 7, she set off with her mother to find another land to settle, for the family was growing too large for the land they occupied because no one wanted to move away anyways.
May-san and her mother found a place here, at the Village Hidden in the Nightmare. Her mother inrolled May-san in the academy. Now she is 18, and out of the academy, waiting to rise higher in the ninja hierarchy and make her mother (Who works as a medical-nin for regualar ninja) proud.

Kekki genkai: Shinjistu (Truth)
May-san has the ability to see right through lies, no matter the person. She can always tell this, almost as if she was in the person's mind. At a more developed stage, she could force someone to tell the truth, whether they want to or not. At her current level however, she can only sort of sense what the truth is of a question when asking a person, and can sometimes be wrong.

Last edited by Mayumi Suzugawa on Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:47 pm

Intersting story. Well done. WELCOME TO NIGHTMARE!
Back to top Go down
Ayaka-Woulfe
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ayaka-Woulfe

Female Number of posts : 554
Kekkei Genkai : Ikimono Metsuki
Registration date : 2008-12-22

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 8:49 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHH! FRED-CHAN!!!!!
-glomps mayumi-
I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.freepudding.chocoforum.net
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 6:43 am

Remember, I have to add in a few more details. Call me later, Gray-chan.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 7:05 am

And thank you Shiro-sama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mayumi Suzugawa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mayumi Suzugawa   Mayumi Suzugawa Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayumi Suzugawa
Page 1 of 1