Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. Empty
PostSubject: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 3:13 pm

Mayumi waited for someone to show. She was a Chunnin now, just barely below the level of a special jounin according to Tigen-sama. She wanted to train, to get closer to being a special Jounin. For that, she'd need to work on sword skills, jutsu techniques ect.
Is anybody up to the challenge?
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:25 pm

"zeik walks in his scarf blowing with the wind" yes mayumi "zeik sits on a rock and waits "
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:38 pm

She bowed, "Zeik-sama." She said respectfully, in way of greeting. "Now that I am Chunin, I see how hard I have to strive to go forward in this world of ours. In order not to get left behind, to protect those who need it, to seek the truth in the darkness of lies...
"I wish to get stronger, and for that I need your help Zeik-sama. Please, help me train."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"zeik gestures for may to stop bowing" im here to help those who need it. so what do you need my help with?
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

May straightened, then spoke. "I wish to learn how to better use my Chakra... At the moment, I have only done a few things with my grandmother, but she mostly trained just my mind before she passed away..." A tear sparkled at the corner of May's eye, but she brushed it away quickly.
"Anyways, I also need to find more jutsus, and perhaps widen my skill set with weapons. I guess it wouldn't hurt to learn jutsus other then Shadow and Fire...
"It must seem like a lot, but I learn quickly, and am willing to try my best and strive for the knowledge."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:37 pm

well i have no problem with teaching everything you need to be a better ninja. now lets start with chakra control. "zeik sits on the floor and folds his legs" now i want you to find your center..what is it that drives you to grow strong
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:44 pm

May sat opposite to Zeik, mirroring his pose. This was something she was familiar with, and practiced often. Breathing deeply, her eyes closed. She pictured her bow, tracing over every detail that she knew so well and concentrated. It didn't take long. Soon she was floating freely within her soul without a care of the outside world. Her shadow danced about her, reacting to the power that now radiated from May. Flames merged with it breifly before both elements settled, returning to normal.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:24 pm

good. now i want you to make a shadow clone...100 of them. it may be hard but in the end it will advance your chakra limits and control
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:27 pm

"Shadow clones?" The words were barely a whisper from her lips as she spoke, "I have not attempted the Shadow Clone Jutsu."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:59 pm

"Zeik laughs" well then i will teach it to you. it's simple almost. you just focus on making a copy only you give it half your chakra..try it
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:30 pm

May concentrates and succeeds in making one almost perfect copy of herself, giving it half of her chakra. The only flaw was that the copy's eyes were black and without pupil, though it seemed to be able to see just fine. Also, no weapons were at it's arsenal.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:15 pm

"zeik laughs" not to worry we all mess that move up. but i want you to keep working on that.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:44 pm

May nods, but she was still in her trance-like state. This time 10 clones appeared, this time with weapons, but with the same eyes.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:48 pm

you're improving at a steady rate. keep at it until you make 50 of them..then i will show you something neat-o
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:55 pm

May responds by increasing the clone count to 35. Each appeared looking just like the others. Their chakra were all at the same level.

A minute later, 52 clones were standing behind May.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:57 pm

zeik stands up after seeing may was done with the task he had given to her" ok. now check this..you noticed that every clone you made need chakra from you right?
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 9:26 am

May nodded. Each and every clone had equal amounts of Chakra.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 6:12 pm

ok now i want you to make on of your clones make a clone. this will allow you to conserve your chakra. only the clone will lose chakra.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 6:39 pm

Mayumi concentrated on a single clone, and soon that clone had made a clone of itself. No chakra was drained from Mayumi.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 7:27 pm

now doing that alone will help you with chakra control. since you have to tap into an entire separate being chakra. well is there anything else i can do??

(i forgot what all i was training you for. so if you still need help let me know)
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 9:24 am

Mayumi opened her eyes, "Uhm, I need help with my sword skills... They kinda suck at the moment..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.   Mayumi polietly requests a training Session. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mayumi polietly requests a training Session.
Page 1 of 1