Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Kitskip and Vixin's moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wolf_Gem
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Wolf_Gem

Female Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Kitskip and Vixin's moves Empty
PostSubject: Kitskip and Vixin's moves   Kitskip and Vixin's moves EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:25 am

Kitskip
Fox Ball- The first stage to a fatal fox fire. This is just a small ball of chakara that slits whatever it touches like thousands of papercuts. Its strong enough to send enemies flying and put dent in trees, but not yet strong enough to kill.

Kage Bunshin- Shadow clones. He is able to make 2 or 3 on average.

Vixin
Kage Bunshin- See above. I can make 10 on average.

Chi Bond- Three clones are made to keep the starving feral from going on a rampage. Its extremely painful so two clones hold the feral while one uses a seal and puts him/her to sleep. Most ferals died due to the loss of blood.

Dou Hogo (Soil Sheild)- I can make a sheild using the dirt. The strength and size depends on how much chakara I use.

Dou Cage- Its just as it sounds. I can incase animals only at this point. It's good for hunting when I feel like 'playing' with my meal. It makes a great den too.

Replenish- A small orb of healing chakara that is good for internal and external injuries. It can also extract small amounts of poison.

Impair- This is my flow control, I can produce poison because of my feral bloodline and diet. No one else uses this, it was banned when my greatgrandma was still young because of complaints and grave robbers. The diet is dead or decaying humans/animals flesh, bones, and the inner meat. If bitten, chances of living is only 0.1%. If scratched, the victim is only paralized for a few hours. (Don't worry I do make antivenom!)

Chi Lust- The user uses a hand is place on the victim's body and drains the blood and chakara from every opening of the body. Was used as a form of torture long ago but was fatal during battles because the victims wouldn't realize until the last minute. The chakara compresses the blood into a hard ball (The size varies on how much chakara is use and how much blood the user wants to compress. Makes a great treat and its like eating salad tomato).
Back to top Go down
http://allpoetry.com/Wolf-Gem

Kitskip and Vixin's moves
Page 1 of 1