Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tray's Moves EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tray's Moves EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tray's Moves EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tray's Moves EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tray's Moves EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tray's Moves EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tray's Moves EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tray's Moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tray's Moves EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tray's Moves EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Tray's Moves

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Tray's Moves Empty
PostSubject: Tray's Moves   Tray's Moves EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 2:17 am

Due to my Clan I know all basic water jutsu i.e. Shark jutsu, dragon justu, clone jutsu, hidden mist jutsu etc. Also I have really good control over all types of moisture. I can also control the temp of water making it drop in temp but not changing to ice (I can make water -20 degrees)Also I improvise alot. Also I can use air to a great extent but I don't use it as much.

Kekki Genkai Lvl 1 includes the following:

Moisture Manipulation

My Kekki Genkai gives me domain over water

Aquatic Energy- (Blue and White)Energy that could Level forests. It is the very essence of water

Reiga- A special type of water(red) that is not conducted by electricity and is to dense to move in and cannot be evaporated or frozen unless I say so. It is also incorruptable and is tougher and stronger than Reinforced Adamentanium so no punching or slicing through it unless your like the Kage. It sometimes acts on its own and is able to infuse with the moisture or in the air becoming invisable to the naked eye attaining a various abllities or also my jutsu.

Porting- Using Moisture manipulation I am able to form and reform my body or anything anywhere I want nby using the moisture in the air.

The rest are just jutsu:

Water Coffin- I use the moisture around you make water swirl around you and compress on your body with enough pressure to crush Titanium easily.

Crushing Piller- a super giant piller of Crushing water comes from the sky and descends on the opponent at bewildering speeds

Piercing Fluids- I make water in the form of a drill appear around the opponent and proceed to impale them at bewildering speeds at various angles

Rain- I make it rain and turn the rain into piercing spears that are barley inches apart that rain throughout the battle field until I say stop and speeds faster than bullets.

Blades of Water- Multiple (size varies)Waves of water that could slice through tanks.

Moisture Storm- I use the moisture around your body to slash crush and utterly ravage your body relentlessly.

Ol' Faithful- I make a Multiple geysers erupt from the ground or random places burning with enough heat to slice through Titanium
Crushing Galeforce- I shoot air out of the chosen area and it has enough force to crush your bones

Aquatic Fist- I cover my in Aquatic Energy and punch with enough force to pierce through Titanium.

Crushing falls- Not revealed

White Water

Aquatic Gun- I shoot a enormous beam Of Aquatic Enery out of my finger thats could level a forest.

Ravaging Rapids

(more later)
Back to top Go down

Tray's Moves
Page 1 of 1