Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:04 pm

Idk Gogeta was a Beast!! But the Kham/Zero fusion was as well.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:11 pm

i dont know the big bang kamehameha looks scary
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:12 pm

Damn STRAIGHT!! But I've always thought they shoulda combinedFinal Flash and the Kamehamaha.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:15 pm

i wanted them to combine spirit bomb and big bang

but vegeta uses big bang jus as often as goku used kamehameha

but i think gogeta would be overwhelmed by our elemental stuff

espically if we went raganrok/hyozanryu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 2:15 pm

that was supposse to be vegito's finisher
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:24 pm

what big bang kamehameha?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:44 pm

no the finalkamehameha (fina flash + kahameha)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:50 pm

really? i never saw that one
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:52 pm

it's on tenkaiichi 3
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:56 pm

never played it i own two but i never played three

how is it?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:12 pm

it's pretty good i like the stroryline and all plus thee's a little girl is a beast on there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:39 pm

Ok i want to kno who would win in this fight Brad wong V.S. Drunken lee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:53 pm

who is brad wong?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 8:45 pm

ya i dont know who that is so i guss im just ganna go with lee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:27 pm

ok if you ever played any DOA brad wong is a master of the drunken fist. so i wanted to kno who could win him or lee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:37 pm

XD now im tottaly lost...oh well im still ganna go with lee
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 1:20 pm

how about we go back to the beggining of the topic abari vrs saskue ((my spelling for his name is horrible))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:27 pm

I'll thrash his shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:34 pm

not the little asshole one the big speedy fucking crazy one!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:36 pm

ok then have him without those godhackineyes that he hass but the regular sharingan, i'l still say i 'll win
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:37 pm

ok what about me vrs kisame XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:42 pm

kisame would win be you give him a run for his money
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:44 pm

hahaha ya i dont kno if he would win but then agin thinking of his moves i dont kno that i would Razz he doesnt seem so tough throwing his watter around trying to drowned me ill do the same with my sand o well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:45 pm

hmm wat about kaz aginst shikamaru
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm

shikamaru all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next