Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 1:58 pm

cosine with kham

and kisame would own hosaki no contest
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:01 pm

shikamaru would win aginst me that nigga beast
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:02 pm

ah bulshit im with kaz when he says id at least give him a run for his money i would leave him outa battle for at least a week id kick that water fishes ass
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:03 pm

I never said all that you would give him a run for his money but he would win
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:09 pm

kisame has superhuman strength... and a sword that shreds and drains chakra even if you sand through the sword it still drains

kisame uses 33 percent of his chakra when he fights and he owned the 5 tailed jinchuriki easy and gai sensei with a clone with half of his power

you have the one tails...so you put the pices together
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:14 pm

damn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:19 pm

oh yeah he did beat the four tail half to death
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:33 pm

yeah so... hosaki would loose
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm

sorry hosaki kisame would own
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:47 pm

bah i swear you said that up there but besides that uhhhhhh naruto vrs kham XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:32 pm

i would pwn narutos face hard.... i would kill his shit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:45 pm

wat about pein vs kham
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 3:59 pm

if only i knew who that was Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

i dont know about pein...

i havent seen what the rst of his bodies can do yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:10 pm

they beast as hell
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:17 pm

i know what they can do

but not all of them

i mean the one that can absorb wont work that well against me
the one that can do summons stupid

id just world breaker
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:56 pm

kham...I don't think you could beat oro, he can't die, you'd keep trying to kill him and he'd stay alive, and since you don't really have genjutsu he'd steal your body...only to be killed by gaia sometime later

now you'd beat naruto if he didn't go 4 tails

and just forget about even trying to fight ssj4 gogeta...he'd kill kero so fast ...i mean ssj4 gogeta has magic powers too so yea one 100x big bang kamehameha and you're toast

oh yea how about Ovan vs. Aeon
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 3:06 pm

given the assumption that all peins bods are carbon based since ive seen them bleed

id just simply impode them and id kill naruto before hed even have the opp to go four tails

and the genesis cannon was based off of the big bang kamehameha and its stronger kero/zam would give ssj4 gogeta some go victory to whichever side is up for grabs

aeon would kill ovans shit
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

Male Number of posts : 327
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 6:46 pm

How about L vs anybody from dbz?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:32 pm

i'd cheaply void crush them after making the gravity so heavy they couldn't move... in a real batle where we just fight off of strength most of them would win...i'd own all the humans and the women.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

Male Number of posts : 327
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:26 am

Videl, pan, and chichi would own you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:41 pm

not videl and pan...they would easily die...chi-chi would probably scare me to death
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

sometimes i think chi-chi wears the pants in the relationship
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 pm

definately...remember when she went kaio-ken lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!   THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BEST TOPIC EVER WHO WOULD WIN!!!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5