Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

tavern (chance to relax))

Go down 
+15
Sadi D
Susanoo
Kai Ishidate
Lukas
ZK
Terry
Akarui Yami
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Wolf_Gem
Aeon Revorse
ZeroVenkage
Zeik Hellgate
Atra
Shiro Kazuma
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:05 am

*I walk in as usual into the tavern and sit at the table in the back of tavern and fall asleep.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:07 am

"Heh heh...It's alright. And yeah, she was really good with technology. Almost flunked out of the academy because she would rather stay at home building some device than become a ninja. Before I fused with Bennu-sama, she was the one who helped me developed my dimension abilities. She built this time machine thing and let me have it to train. But she wasn't just a tech geek. She studied everything from the arts to medicine to law. Everything. I doubt you'd be able to speak with her though..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:09 am

She's dead... I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 am

*while im sleep i make a clone that is sleep walking. the clone starts to shoot fireball at random people*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:12 am

I close my eyes and lean on the counter. "No...She's not dead. It's worse. She's with my brother." I sip at my shake. My ears twitch as a fireball comes my way and I duck under it as I send a bo shuriken surrounded by wind chakra at the clone.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 am

*my snoring gets louder and 20 clones start to attack everyone there except me*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:16 am

*my snoring gets louder and 20 clones start to attack everyone there except me*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:31 am

*I walk in* What the heck?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:35 am

I sigh and stand up. "My cheesecake is too delicious for this..." I pull out 3 gift boxes and expand them. "Questionable Content!" The boxes drop on all the clones and Terry and begins shuffling themselves. I snap my fingers and they stop. "What's behind door number 1?!" I flip over the box and it turns back to normal. There is nothing under it though. "Door number 2!" I flip over that box and again nothing. "Then let's check number 3!" I flip it over and again there is nothing...but a table. My expression drops and I tap my chin. "Wonder where Terry went." I grin mischievously under my mask. "Wonder how horrible the dimension I sent him to is...Ah well, he'll be able to come out once he awakens." I hum and climb back onto the stool.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:41 am

With your brother? You mean ZK?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:44 am

I glance up at Aeon quickly before going back to picking at my slice...or rather mutilating my slice. "No. My real brother. His name is Shahin..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:46 am

Shahin, huh? If you don't mind explaining, I'd like to hear the rest of this story.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:55 am

I sigh and lean my elbows on the counter, kicking my feet against the stool. "Shahin's my older brother by like 5 years. He's a great ninja, one of the best the beast clan has ever put out. But...He's a traitor. He separated me from my team then attacked them while I was away. He damn killed one and kidnapped my best friend. Of course, it was her choice to join him, but that's beside the point. He disgraced our family. He tried to kill me on multiple occasions. He's the reason I asked Bennu-sama for its help and found myself exiled from the Sky..." The furious look on my face dissolves and a sorta calm appears in my eyes. "And that's it basically...But enough about him. I spit on his name and look forward to dancing on his grave~." I hum again and sip at my shake.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 am

I wonder what his goals are... to cause so much destruction to a family member and her surrounding. *I look at Saidra* Think you can beat him?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 2:59 am

*I wake up after a hour*
What the hell?
*I see weird mimes looking figure looking at me*
SOMEONE........GET ME OUT OF THIS DIMENSION!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:05 am

I scratch the back of my neck. "I...doubt it actually. Even with Bennu-sama, I know I don't have the strength to take him on. He's like around the same level as the kage. I'm nowhere near that, but I know his tricks and how he fights. Even if I lost, I believe I'd have enough strength to damage him, maybe not fatally, but enough. I still need so much training...but I don't want to have to fight at all. I just wanna make my bombs and bake and be lazy...Yanno, I'm not even a ninja? I was just trained enough to protect myself on my deliveries." A beeping noise comes from my bag and I pull a warp box out, tossing it behind me. A box opens in the dimension Terry's in.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 am

*I jump out of the box with great speed kicking a mime off my leg*
That mime was trying it eat me. What twisted dimension is that?
*I look around*
Ummmm......I hope no one heard that.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:11 am

On the same level as ZK and Mahk-X? Damn, he's pretty strong, if he's on their level..there's a possibility I could lose as well. *I clench my fist realizing that I still must increase my powers even further* Bombs are pretty destructive you know..and the baking thing is a cool dream.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:18 am

I stare at him in shock. "You think you would lose? But you're so strong..." I look down and twiddle my fingers, glancing up at Aeon from under my bangs and thinking about the last thing he said. "You think it's cool? I think it's silly...I'm supposed to be a fighter, not a pâtisier..." My heated aura comes back and I let a breath of relief out. "Finally~." I pull out my fake id and send my chakra into it. "NC-17." Blue smoke appears around me, but I quickly blow it away revealing I was older now.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:24 am

I have a tendency to doubt my powers, although ZK and Zeik beat that out of me, it comes back every now and then, but the feeling isn't nearly as strong as it used to be. *I look at Saidra transforms* Yea I think it's cool. If you feel that's what you want to do go for it. Some people have things thrust upon them, for some that's a motivater and makes them stronger. For some it weighs them down puts regret in the soul.

*I look Sadira in the eye* You have to decide for yourself what's best. Wheter it's learning Jutsu or learning receipes....do what makes you happy.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:29 am

I look back at him, considering his words, but my gaze falters and I turn back to the counter. "But don't you think it's selfish to want everything, even that which isn't meant for you, when you've done nothing to earn it?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:36 am

Selfish, I find nothing wrong with someone trying to find something that makes them comfortable, something that completes them, regardless of how they recieve it. *I then look to her* Don't get me wrong. This is not to say that someone could feel they are in the wrong, or those who support them 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 am

"Hmm...I see. Maybe I will do what I want..." I slap my hands down on the counter and sit straight up. "But not until I make sure Shahin's 6 ft under. I can't live my life knowing that somewhere out there he's livin his." I look at Aeon, unwavering determination in my eyes before laughing sheepishly and running a hand through the back of my hair. "I guess I should thank you."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:42 am

Thanks?? But I didn't do anything..
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 3:48 am

"Sure you did~! Listening to me, responding. Not saying some dumb cliche thing. Stuff like that." I nod wisely before looking at him, a glint of mischief in my eyes as I pull a small pastry box from my bag. "Here, take this as a sign of my gratitude~."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

tavern (chance to relax))
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Tavern-
Jump to: