Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

tavern (chance to relax))

Go down 
+15
Sadi D
Susanoo
Kai Ishidate
Lukas
ZK
Terry
Akarui Yami
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Wolf_Gem
Aeon Revorse
ZeroVenkage
Zeik Hellgate
Atra
Shiro Kazuma
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:18 pm

I'm just remembering my hard past. It's nothing I want to repeat. My past is why I hate society. You guys are fine, because you treat me like we are friends.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:22 pm

"Well the past is the past and unless you have the sands of time you dont have to worry about it he he" "Although I have to agre society does kind of suck"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:28 pm

My family was hunted all the time, by the other villagers, so we had several house burnings, and chases. I almost staved to death because I rarely ate.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:31 pm

I return to my cheesecake, commenting lazily. "Aa...But as you said, that's all past tense. You don't have a reason to worry about those things anymore. Wipe them from your mind and enjoy your life here. It's harder to walk forward if you're always lookin back..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:35 pm

Easier said, than done.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:37 pm

Well you have a home and friends, and their are so many weird people here so dont worry about it. *Barkeep dark red wine please* *rolls from under table and hands to riza* *rolls back* "dont think of it as me trying to get you drunk but as a blood substitute" "Drink eat and be Merry!" "this is a place to relax and forget your troubles, at least thats what I heard taverns were for"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:39 pm

I finish the last of my dessert and pack up. As I walk past Riza, I speak lowly once more. "Never said it would be easy, but...it's doable." My own eyes shimmer as a memory of Heliopolis plays in my head. I throw a hand up, waving as I leave. "Ciao ya'll."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:44 pm

Thank you, Shisho... You didn't have to do that.
*To Sadi* Bye Sadi!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:47 pm

Bye sadi "Bring candy next time!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:55 pm

*I take sips of the wine.* This tastes just like blood.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:00 am

*Throws fist in air* "Dumb luck rocks!" "Oww I forgot I was under the table!" *rolls out and sits on a stool like a normal person* "siting is weird..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:10 am

*Stares at Shisho* Oh...kay....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:12 am

"Well... you act as if Im normal he he"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:17 am

I'm just not used to people hiding under tables.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 12:26 am

Touche....Pulls candy from cloak "I need more training" *Starts to look all deep in thought and seriousy*
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 8:34 pm

*As I finish my tea I sit up and think.*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:48 pm

I stroll into the tavern, the blue fur on my hood hiding the parts of my face not covered by my mask. I sit down on a stool and lean against the counter. "Hey bartender...A strawberry shake please...with onion rings...and honey mustard sauce."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:52 pm

*looks at sadira* "How can you order a strawberry onion ring honey mustard shake?"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 pm

I glance at him from under my hood. "I didn't. I ordered a strawberry shake. The onion rings and sauce are separate." Unseen by me, the bartender quickly stops himself from tossing the fried rings into the blender. He sets my order down in front of me and I grab a ring, dipping it into the shake. His eye twitches at that and goes to cleaning the counter.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:01 am

"Actually I must be off" "And you seem to need some alone time" "Hehe Ive been here since yesterday"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 12:04 am

I turn back around to him and nod. "Aa...See you around then."
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 1:07 am

I pull a thick book from my bag and flip through it as I slowly drink my shake. The book is one I'd read plenty of times back hope and had managed to grab before having to leave. It's also probably the only book I own without pictures of food in it. I turn a page, dipping an onion ring into the sauce absentmindedly before sliding it under my mask. I lean one elbow on the counter and sip again at my shake as I read.
Back to top Go down
Wolf_Gem
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Wolf_Gem

Female Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 3:51 pm

*Kitskip bursts through the door and runs up to the bad* "KYUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" *The bartender looks up and sighs* Again? Thats the third time this week! *the bartender goes into the back room then returns with a white bottle and hands it to Kitskip* "Arigatou!" *Kitskip brabs the bottle and runs out*
Back to top Go down
http://allpoetry.com/Wolf-Gem
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:16 pm

*i walk in with my cloak and shades on*
bartender...a drink
*i wait for my drink*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:37 pm

*I run in and see Kai* Hey Kai... Long time no see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

tavern (chance to relax))
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Tavern-
Jump to: