Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

tavern (chance to relax))

Go down 
+15
Sadi D
Susanoo
Kai Ishidate
Lukas
ZK
Terry
Akarui Yami
vashy_chan
mahk-x
Wolf_Gem
Aeon Revorse
ZeroVenkage
Zeik Hellgate
Atra
Shiro Kazuma
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:09 pm

I look away from her and pick at the loose furs on my tail. "Nothing."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

*To the bartender* Red wine, please.
*To Sadi* I just hoping no one in this village is afraid of me. I just want to be acceped here.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm

I look back up at her and my voice continues to come out as though I'm restraining myself. "Trust me...With all the weird junk here, a vampire ain't what you should be worryin about. Don't sweat it. You're good."
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 5:58 pm

*I walk into the bar, not usually like the past, I look more alive then the past. I take my usual seat and order a drink.*
*I then sit back and relax.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:43 pm

*walks in and sits on bar stool* "Maybe Im a bit to young to be in a tavern"*Secretly transforms hexicon to fake id* "just incase" *Orders blackest tea ever* "I'll consider drinking later" *relaxes*
Back to top Go down
Kai Ishidate
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kai Ishidate

Male Number of posts : 991
Kekkei Genkai : Seinaru
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:16 pm

*i walk in and sit down*
*yawn* so tired
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:50 pm

Hey everyone!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:01 pm

"Hi riza!" "You know what Im about to ask! Got some candy!?"*covers mouth with hands quickly for being so loud* "*cough,cough*I mean got some candy?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:04 pm

I don't... I'm sorry, Shisho. Gem has the candies.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:07 pm

I lean back in my chair, pulling a wrapped eclair from my bag. "Candy is bad for you...It's meant to be eaten in moderation." I unwrap it and slide the eclair under my mask, casually taking a bite of it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:11 pm

"Theres a part of me that knew you didnt have candy Riza" *sobs* "Ok mo... I mean sadira I hear you" (wtf!? candy is bad for you!? so says the girl eating a chocolate eclair, those are baked heart attacks!)*Calmy drinks tea*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:28 pm

I attempt a grin behind my mask but it quickly disappears and I continue to eat my pastry. I finish it and pull a cake box from my bag. I open it to reveal a white chocolate raspberry cheesecake with a knife and fork on the sides of it. I cut a piece and slowly enjoy the treat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:36 pm

*Cloak gets blueish*"Your screwin with me arent ya"(crap that was upposed to be thought text I gotta watch out for that)"hmph show off"(crap did it again) "Pulls out some thanskgiving food from cloaks molecule structure"*starts devouring food*(Ive Got stuff too!)
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:39 pm

I raise an eyebrow and stare at Shisho. "How am I 'screwing' with you? If you mean this," I gesture to the cheesecake, "then you could just ask for some. I'm a delivery girl/baker after all. It's expected of me to carry around boxes with a chance of some sort of sweet to be in them." I eat a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 9:57 pm

Cloak turns black *embarrased* "Sorry I can get a bit crazy"(a bit...please)" Umm... Im okay I've had to many sweets already"*Rolls under bar counter with tea* *sips* "Needs more sugar"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:00 pm

I laugh lowly and smirk, my mood lifting a bit. "It's ok. Anytime you want a snack and I'm around, chances are I have something in my bag..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:25 pm

"Umm well you got a pound of sugar in that bag? Maybe it wasnt the best choice ordering the worlds blackest tea" "He he"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:27 pm

I rummage through the bag and the air around it begins waving as the space is distorted. Soon the waving stops and I remove my hand, holding a box of sugar packets. "Will these do?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:43 pm

"Sure will" opens box and takes half of them, puts them in the tea and puts the rest in my cloaks molecule rip, while still under counter. "Domo" *Drinks tea* "Hmm needs more, I would put some more in but im too lazy" "So how have your fights been going"
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 10:49 pm

I cut random designs into the cheesecake and shrug. "I'm not fighting anyone right now. I can't talk to you and be in battle at the same time. If you mean past tense though, I suppose they were...decent..." My voice goes back to its low, strained tone as I stab the cheesecake with both my knife and fork.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:02 pm

*Goes farther below counter* "Gomenasai(sorry)" "I didnt mean to poke a nerve its just a friend of mine told me you were good" "And I thought I could use a tip or two" *goes inside cloaks molecule structure" "Cheese cake is good but have some candy its the last of my favorite sour candy".
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:04 pm

*I come in with my head down* Hey everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:06 pm

I laugh quietly. "Thank your friend for me then...Unfortunately, my skills are overshadowed by most of the people here." I lean back in my chair, glancing at him and waving my hand dismissively at the candy. I'm more of a baked goods kinda girl. "I notice you like putting stuff in your cloak. Tell me, do you have dimension creating abilities as well?" I look up at Riza, nodding in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey Riz. And no I dont have dimension creating abilities everyone has that common thing I create molecular rips in inanimate objects molecule structure so i can choose to go inside them or place things inside them as much as i want. Its like I can go inside a tree I just have to come out from the same tree. Oh yeah riz why are you so glum.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:15 pm

I raise an eyebrow at that and take a piece of my mutilated cheesecake. 'Like hell everyone knows how to create dimensions.' I hmph, reaching into my bag with my other hand and fiddling with my Pandora's gift boxes with a pout. I glance back up to Shisho before looking at Riza.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tavern (chance to relax))   tavern (chance to relax)) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

tavern (chance to relax))
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Tavern-
Jump to: