Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. Empty
PostSubject: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 3:56 am

So yeah read the title. This way we stop spamming other topics with our crazy convos.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:01 am

hmm, makes sense.
multi-task!!
homework and typing!!
I suck right now though.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:04 am

..both of you should be training.

but i guess every one isnt as devoted as I
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:06 am

hell are you talking about, I'm training Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 am

Training by myself is quite boring honestly. I mean I was for a while but then...eh it got dull. lol. But if youd like to do something about that, by all means train me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:18 am

every one!!!
I got nothin
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:20 am

i dont do training. i only fight. that's how i train
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:22 am

lol your the only one around here that actually trains people Zeik. so shut your trap and do your job lol. jk jk but really... need to make someone else actually train us some time. its hard as fuck nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 am

FIGHT
THATS
HOW
YOU
TRAIN
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:23 am

which is why im fighting aeon.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:26 am

Which is why Ive been in two fights and only have one training post. plus I promised Kai a fight if he ever gets his ass online, so thats three. Its a balance of both training and fighting I think. Although you may need to fight a bit more than you train, but some things can only be accomplished with trianing.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:31 am

yupe, like a constant control, you must get it down pack before its perfect.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:33 am

Like ice...I couldnt have done that without training.
Crap I just remebered I have to get my hands unstuck XD
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:45 am

I'm half way finished with homework.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:48 am

Nice... your much farthur than I am.... I need to take classes that dont require papers. To hell wit the fact I have to take two writting courses next semester.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:50 am

that sucks, and eating candy late at night sucks.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:54 am

Candy is like all I actually eat.... I mean who ever heard of real food in college??
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 4:56 am

No time for a real meal.
but I'm in high school, but under weight...but extremely powerful. ask Orochi.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:10 am

All you damn overpowered high schoolers. Lol. Im so outclassed... BUT HA Im still older so I win there =P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:15 am

hmph, don't get me wrong though.
I'm not some random bastard thinking he's strong because he lifts weights(I barely do), I am very skilled in material arts. karate, and a mixture of other things. I am also extremely good with a staff, a sword(getting there) and tonfa. and like my character, my desired weapon is a halberd.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:18 am

I figured there was a reason behind your choice in weapons. Thats cool actually, I like sharp pointy things but no ones crazy enough to give me any so I could play with them. Something about "not giving weapons to insane people" ......
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:25 am

thats when buying you own weapons come in.

thats how I got my bokken( not a real one yet) and tonfa
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am

Yeah Ive always wanted to buy one, but you have to be 18. So when I turned 18 I went in search of swords and was promptly stopped from doing so by my friends....dammit

Last edited by Kumiko on Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : one day ill learn to spell)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:35 am

I bought my sword when I was 15 though....this was about 4 months ago so I practiced with that and the tonfa most of summer.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 5:40 am

Damn I feel old now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.   Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bored. Come here to talk about anything. Late nights are good for this.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next