Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Grocery Store EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Grocery Store EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Grocery Store EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Grocery Store EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Grocery Store EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Grocery Store EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Grocery Store EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Grocery Store EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Grocery Store EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Grocery Store EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Grocery Store

Go down 
+7
Kairi Armani
Terry
Lukas
Kai Ishidate
Kumiko
Sadi D
Aeon Revorse
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:06 am

*I walk to the grocery store with Sadira right near me*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:09 am

*Walks in* Why to hell do we have a grocery store?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:11 am

I look at Aeon, not understanding what's going on. I glance at Teal who's looking around our path. "Um...So what's this trip for?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:15 am

*I look and Keiko* For groceries? *I continue to lead Sadira into the store and I see a employee*

Excuse me, Miss..where are the baking supplies?
Miss: Aisle...umm I think 87.

87? What's in the other 86 Aisles??
Miss: Umm groceries and stuff..duh,

....Whatevs..Dira. Let's go! *I begin walking to the back of the store still holding Dira*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:20 am

>_< Why so many isles... I'm going to get lost in here... I can't find my way out of a paper bag.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:25 am

From the moment the lady says 'aisle 87' my mouth drops open and I look around in awe. For a baker, or chef of any kind, this place is heaven. I walk with Aeon, my mouth opening and closing like a fish as I try to form some kind of sentence expressing my joy.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:30 am

*I look back at Sadira* Lost for words eh? *I laugh and after about 5 minutes of walking we end up in Aisle 87. It's full of baking bans..flour spoons cake icing spreaders. Suger..everything that a baker could wants* Alright..I'll be right back. *I run further down the big aisle while look at various thing* Hey Dira. *I look back at her* Don't be shy, I'm buying! *I go back to looking around*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:38 am

I stare at him, still in shock before my eyes roll back and I nearly faint. I just barely catch myself and hold onto a shelf for support, the other hand was currently over my rapidly beating heart. I look around the aisle and think over his words. Soon, I pull a shopping cart from my bag and use my wind abilities to start clearing the shelves and put the items in the cart. Teal watches in awe as soon the pile in the cart reaches over the shelves. I use my dimensional abilities to make the cart bigger inside and the pile begins shrinking. I then pull a list of items from my bag and cross everything off. "This'll last me for at least half a year if I don't do any extra baking." I murmur as I begin formulating all the recipes I can now do with such a large inventory, but I stop and begin thinking. I sigh, my conscience not letting me take advantage of Aeon's generosity like that and begin putting things I could do without for the moment back on the shelves.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:43 am

*I walk back with ingredients for about 7 large crates of cookies. I then look at Sadira's basket* Oh wow. *I toss my stuff into the basket as well* You need anything else? Cause if not..*A slight twinkle appears in my eye* I'm ready to bake...or well watch you do it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:47 am

*Scratches head* *To self* Okay, now where isle are the Oreos? and the Lean Cuisines? and the Diet Coke?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:47 am

I raise an eyebrow in interest at the look in his eye before frowning and turning away. "Oi...I can't let you get all this stuff. I have to finish putting this stuff back. I'll come get it when I come up on some cash."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:50 am

Hmm..how bout this. *I stop you from putting things away by grabbing you hand* If you don't accept this good-will. I won't forgive you. *I let your hand go* Think of it as a present..I'll be the delivery-boy today.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:58 am

I look up at him in surprise and quickly avert my eyes before closing them and huffing. "I guess I have no choice then. Looks like I'm gonna hafta get all of this." I look back at him, my grin reflected in my eyes. I flick my wrist and all that I put up goes back into the cart. I then notice the things he put in there and put my hands on my hips. 'Oh yeah...You totally helping me with this...' "So, what was that about wanting to bake?" I glance at him from under my bangs with a look that screams 'no way you gettin outta this now.' Teal looks at the ingredients, ignoring us, and imagines rolling in cookie dough.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:28 am

Well..you said no one has any use for baking..*I look into your eyes* I wanted to prove you wrong. And I'd like for you to bake me some cookies as well..nothing big. I suppose. *I begin walking to the cashier way in the front of the store* Keep up.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:36 am

I fidget as he looks in my eyes and sigh quietly in relief as he turns away. "Hmm...I guess that makes sense..." I look up as he walks away and looks at the cart, narrowing my eyes as an idea comes to me. I bring the cart out of the aisle and put one foot on the bottom rack. "Heh...Teal, get in my bag." Teal nods and hops into it. I push off and speed past Aeon, squealing happily with my tail wagging and braid whipping behind me.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:40 am

Heh. *I slightly smile but quickly stop* Haha get back here. *I run after Sadira and we quickly end up in line* Alright Miss..we're ready.

Miss:That's alot of stuff sir...can you afford that? *She has a iffy look on her face*

..Yes.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:43 am

I look down, still kind of upset for letting him pay for the stuff. "Hey Aeon, thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:47 am

Think nothing of it. *As Miss rings up the large total. I hand her the cash* All the money I recieve from my missions, I rarely use. Think of it like this..your helping me keep my money from getting dusty and just sitting in my pocket.

Thanks Miss. *I wave to her as I exit the grocery store*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:52 am

I nod to the cashier and toss the bags into my messenger bag as Teal climbs out. I catch up to Aeon, humming happily with my bright smile reflected in my eyes. I glance at him in my peripheral before taking off running back to my place at Zero's.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:53 am

I'll be by to pick up those cookies.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:55 am

I turn around, running backwards. "To pick them up? No, you'll be there to make them~." I give a wink and wave once before disappearing through a warp box.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:57 am

Alright. *I begin walk away from the Grocery store back into the main part of the Village*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:58 am

*I walk in and stand looking lost in the doorway. The automatic doors open and close around me a couple times before I take a step inside*

Does anyone know if I can buy paint here?

*I walk up and down the aisles aimlessly for a while searchign for some paint*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:31 pm

*stands there in the paint isle, juggling five cans, adding more everytime. He was dressed in normal clothes, white shirt over a white coat, today, lost puppy and in a good mood, humming a circus song as the cans fly, red, blue, green, yellow, orange... one after another*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 2:50 pm

Oooh I like blue....
And the orange I found in the middle of no-mans-land looks weird on my walls....
*I jump up and grab a can of blue paint while its in mid air*
Thankyou ^^
My names Kumiko, who are you?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Grocery Store Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grocery Store   The Grocery Store Empty

Back to top Go down

The Grocery Store
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Tavern-