Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tracking down a Pichu EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracking down a Pichu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tracking down a Pichu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tracking down a Pichu EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tracking down a Pichu

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Tracking down a Pichu Empty
PostSubject: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:09 pm

I walk into the building, groaning as the energy coming from the electric pokemon inside frizzes up my hair and try to fix it. I sigh as I accept defeat and walk around looking for a Pichu.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:32 pm

*a shinx is seen surveying the area and when he notices you he makes a loud yelp* What will you do? (sweet avi btw)
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:43 pm

((Heh heh. Thankies~))

I cover my ears and frown at the noise. "Oi...What's with the noise? Chill little one." I crouch down pulling out a treat and hold it out to it.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:50 pm

*shinx stops the yelp as he look cautiously at the food* Shinx?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 11:53 pm

Used to being around wild animals and their unpredictable behaviors, I set the snack on the floor should the Shinx not want to eat from my hand. I smile behind the mask, but it shows in my eyes as I stand and back away some. "Don't worry, it's ok. It's pretty good...I think. Other creatures seem to like it."
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:00 am

*shinx looks down at the foold then back at you as he takes a small bite* Shinx! *he let's out a joyfull sound as he continue's to eat the est of the food*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:03 am

My tails wags a little as I see that the Shinx likes it. I set down a little more before continuing on my search. I throw up a hand as I walk past it. "See ya little one." My eyes scan the area, hoping to catch sight of a tiny yellow body.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:06 am

*shinx runs in front of you as he let's out a screech as a pichu and a electrike come from parts of the facility as they all look at you with a gentle smile*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:07 am

*Walks in with my tail wagging and my cat ears twitching* *In a soft voice* Hey Sadi! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:13 am

I look at them all in surprise before looking back at the shinx, my tail wagging faster. "Aiyah~. Thanks a lot little one." I scratch behind one of its ears before looking at my primary target and the electrike. "Hello pichu, electrike. Would you two be interested in a battle?" My ears twitch at a new arrival and I glance behind me. "Hey there."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:15 am

*Tail still wagging* What's up?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:17 am

"Nothin I suppose," I turn to the pichu and electrike, "Just trynna catch these little ones."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:21 am

Do you need help?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:28 am

I open my bag and a stream of purple gas rises from it. "Thanks for the offer, but I think I got it." The gas stops and Timor (misdreavus) appears. He looks at the other pokemon, grinning as he realizes what's going on. "Of course, it all depends on whether or not the wild ones feel like fighting."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:33 am

True That! ^^
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 12:09 pm

*pichu, shinx, and electrike both smile as the step back as elctrike uses charge to charge up his lightning moves as pichu begin rushing at misdreavus wit quick attack as e quickly changes it up to iron tail as shinx uses thundershock all in a clockwise formation of attacks*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:33 pm

"Timor! Brace yourself and use payback!" Timor nods and prepares for the oncoming iron tail. He's knocked back but he catches himself and charges right back at pichu with the doubled power of payback. As Timor deals with pichu, running towards the shinx I pull out Parvati's pokeball and release her facing the electrike. "Blind electrike with sand-attack then go in for a bite!" The poochyena barks and launches into action. Due to the lack of sand in the area, she kicks up dirt and dust at the electrike before running in for a bite. I pull my spear from my bag and slam it into the ground in front of shinx, putting my chakra into the force. The floor cracks and sends up debris at the shinx.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 7:48 pm

(damn)

*pichu takes the hit as he slids back and uses thunder shock as it heads for Timor as electrike uses roar to stop Parvati's attack as he uses spark on him as well as shinx looses concentration from the debree being shot onto him he fires the thundershock into a whole different direction* that jits the ceiling as debree plus the tile and roffing begin to come down at you*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 8:09 pm

((???))

Parvati slides back at her sand-attack is blown away by roar. I take a quick look at the situation and clap my hands together. "Armor of Wind: triple current!" A strong wind comes sweeping into the area and surrounds myself, Timor, and Parvati. The wind moves quickly and attracts the debris like magnets around us. The debris falling from the ceiling just becomes added to the armor and blocks the electric attacks. "Parvati use bite! Timor use psybeam!" As the electrike crashes into the armor, it separates at that part and Parvati jumps out to bite it. Timor's own armor parts, giving him a clear view of the pichu as he uses psybeam. The air around me heats up as my spear and my body begin to increase in temperature. The spear's blades suddenly light on fire and I drop my shield to shoot blades of fire at the shinx.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:09 pm

*shinx trys to use quick attack to dodge but there was 2 many so he takes the hit as he faints* as electrike takes the hi as was as he does a full body spark on Parvati, while pichu dodges te psybeam and use quick attack once more causeing him to spin like a well as he use thundershocl around him as he uses thunder wheel (i really dont know if it's a move or not but i like it)) towards Timor*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:36 pm

"Alright! One down!" I turn to see how Parvati and Timor are doing. Parvati howls as she falls to the floor after being shocked by the attack and Timor flies back, now on his last leg. 'Arg...those two are too fast for my guys...I'm gonna hafta hurry this along.' "Parvati! I know you're tired but you're gonna hafta get up girl! Timor, just a little longer." Parvati barks and stands up on shaky legs while Timor shakes and gets a look of determination. "Alright! Let's slow these two down. Parvati use scary face on both of them! Timor, follow it up with a shadow ball barrage!" Parvati runs to a distance where both pichu and electrike can see her and makes her scariest face. Timor waits until Parvati's done her thing before flying over everyone and sending out wave after wave of shadow balls.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 10:55 pm

*pichu and electrike are both frightned by the scary face as they then notice th shadow ball barrage as they try to dodge but electrike couldnt move fast enough to dodge as lies there motionless, out of rage pichu sends a devestating thunder shock on Timor as pichu begins to breath heavily*
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 pm

I slide in front of Timor and send a blade of fire towards pichu's attack. The two clash and finally cancel each other out. I pull out three empty pokeballs and look at the two fainted pokemon and pichu. "Time to end this." I throw a ball at the shinx, electrike, and pichu.
Back to top Go down
ZeroVenkage
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZeroVenkage

Male Number of posts : 448
Kekkei Genkai : Dark, sarcastic, and malicious
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:15 pm

The member 'Haitatsunin Sadira' has done the following action : Ninja Chances

'Catch Pokemon' : 4, 6, 4
Back to top Go down
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 11:20 pm

I smile as all three are caught and then call them out. I then summon a flock of red birds of paradise. The birds squawk, knowing the reason for being summoned and they fly towards all the pokemon, healing their wounds. Parvati's tail wags as she's healed and Timor grins deviously at the bird healing him. I walk over to the now healed pokemon, not paying attention as the birds returned to where they came from. "You guys put up a good fight. I'm glad to have you on my team." I smile again and call back all my pokemon while Timor takes his place inside my bag as per usual. Humming happily, I head out the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracking down a Pichu   Tracking down a Pichu Empty

Back to top Go down

Tracking down a Pichu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next