Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. Empty
PostSubject: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:02 am

Name: Tigen
Age: OVER 9,000 haha, not really. Varies with dimensions.
Abilities: Dimensional Energy, Interdimensional Warping, Liquid Energy
Origin: Dimensia
Race: Scarecrow
Known Family: Pumpkinhead (Brother)

I've seen where I come from, I've seen why I've come here. I know my past, I know my origin, I know that I must save what I love most and hold dear to me... For my family, my race, my friends and myself... I must destroy it.

Tigen; A puppet-esque, interdimensional being with a black pumpkin head. His body is made of a special type of fabric that is very hard to rip or tear. It's similar to human skin, but tougher. He has no organs whatsoever, no bones, no nerves, muscle, nothing. Just a fluffy puff of... fluffy dimensional love. He wears a large, zig-zaggy, pointed witch hat, an oversized scarf that covers most of his face, a long, tattered shirt sewn up many times in the shape of an X aross the whole thing, and on his hands and feet, normal looking gloves and puffy bootshoes. His only memory of his own world and his people is a sword that was given to him upon leaving. No memory whatsoever of why he left and where this place is, but he'll damn sure find it one day. He enjoys making friends with people, seemingly very friendly and a bit social at time.. a bit of a joker, too, but when the time calls, his seriousness is beyond belief. He doesn't like initiating a conversation, either, but is happy to talk when talked to. He has no set location of living at the moment, though. He freakin loves chocolate and will do almost anything for it, and never reveals his face past his eyes. Oooo, mysterious. >>; Not to mention, Tigen can totally spit fire when he reveals his mouth. The intensity and effect depends on his flame color.
Since Tigen's flame is his life and is not made of normal plasma, no plasma or fire user can control Tigen's flame. In a same sense, no one can control what the flames that come out of Tigen's mouth do.

Tigen's Flame Color:

Red- Gives Tigen great power.
Effect: Extreme Heat. Emotion: Anger.
Blue-A flame immune to water and cold/wind, makes Tigen also immune.
Effect: Freezing. Emotion: Cool/Lax.
Yellow-The normal flame.
Effect: Lightning fire. Emotion: Normal.
Green-Increases Tigen's stealth & speed.
Effect: Sleep. Emotion: Hyperactive
Purple-Tigen's Liquid becomes poisonous.
Effect: Poison. Emotion: Serious/Malicious/Silent.
Orange: Tigen becomes too fast to be seen by normal eyes, and he is also as erratic as a drunk, making him not really able to control his body, like Loopy Fist Lee.
Effect: Superspeed and Superpowered. Emotion: Drunk/Erratic.
White-Increases Tigen's evasion abilities.
Effect: Healing. Emotion: Good/Wise/Serene.
Black: Mix of all flames abilities (except Clear, Gray and White.)
Effect: All (not clear, gray and white). Emotion: Evil/Serious/Hateful.
Gray: Tigen's Liquid becomes as dense and hard as stone, however still liquid.
Effect: Petrification. Emotion: Gloom/Dark/Silent.
Clear: All powerful flame that mixes all of the flames together. Increases Tigen's abilities by 100fold and causes him to be able to use his large attacks with ease. Can only be used with a strong burst of emotion or when trying to fuse with The Bucket of Destiny. Also allows Tigen's magnifiers to fuse with himself so that he may magnify his own attacks at will.
Effect: All. Emotion: (To Get): Rampage. (During): None.
Nothing/Ghost: An all powerful flame whose power is exactly as the Clear flame, however it is greater in ability. Not only does Tigen's power increase 100fold and can let him handle large attacks with ease, but he becomes intangible, untraceable (invisible, silent and not giving off any source of existence) and able to make his attacks nothingness. Lastly, since the flame is made of the essence of nothingness, when it is blown outward, there is no flame to be seen and there is no heat, but everything it touches burns and disintegrates instantly. Also, it needs nothing to burn, making it a sort of everlasting flame that kinda isn't there to begin with. Tigen can ONLY access this flame if the Clear Flame goes wrong AND HE CHOOSES TO. NO LOOPHOLES AND NO GODHACK "I CAN DO THIS FLAME WHENEVER I WANT." Lastly, if he stays in this flame form for too long, it begins to engulf his body and destroy him, basically making him die without question. If he doesn't snap out of it, he will die inevitably. The longer he stays, the harder it is to change back, for he becomes deluded and fear and insanity start to grip his mind, leaving him to utter negativity. The only way to get him out at that point is to talk him out of it. It is very dangerous and is only used as an uber last resort. Also, he will NOT under any circumstances attack if the opponent is not attacking, or if they seem threatening. In a whole, Tigen's power becomes great, but in the end, he will die because of it. If no other PERSON can kill Tigen, this kills Tigen.
Effect: Gives Tigen's abilities the power of Nothingness. Also makes Tigen untraceable by anything and invincible, in a sort of way.
Emotion: Insanity/Fear/Negativity/Remorse.
Nightmare: Another superpowered flame equal in power to the Clear and Nothing flame. This flame allows Tigen to spawn nightmares at will and change normal things into nightmares. Not only that, Tigen can materialize into thin air and rematerialize wherever he wants. Lastly, he has gained these new... 'Nightmare' abilities from this flame. Also, all of Tigen's Liquid energy becomes liquid nightmares, but still their property is able to be changed... it's just infused with nightmares so that when it hits, it doesn't go away and tries to fuck up the enemy's body.
Effect: Summons nightmares, allows materialization of self. Emotion: Demonic/Destructive/Doomed.

Oh, one more thing. The properties of liquid Tigen can make his energy into:

Adhesives
Gasoline
Oil
Alcohol
Ink
Liquid Nitrogen
Lava/Magma/wtfever you wanna call it.
Water
Waxes
Mercury
Liquid Oxygen
Acids
Bone Marrow (The Bone marrow can turn into solid bone if Tigen wants it to.)
Nightmares (Only with Nightmare Flame. However the properties above can still be changed and mixed with it.)

Tigen can learn new properties of liquid when Tigen reads or merges his liquid energy with something else that has a property of liquid. Tigen can also manipulate the temperature of the liquid energy, if ya didn't know. His liquid energy does not conduct electricity, mind you, unless the Property of Water is added.

Quick Note about Magnifiers: Tigen controls his magnifiers in 3 ways; 1) Chakra Strings, but that's an on and off thing, rarely ever used and might be used as a last resort. 2) Dimensional Energy may be used to support them if 1 or 3 do not work, and 3) His Soul and Flame, or more technically, his will/thoughts. Tigen has a direct connection with all of his weapons with his will, which is the reason why they can float on his accord.

Quick Note about Liquid Energy: IT DOES NOT CONDUCT ELECTRICITY, FREEZE OR EVAPORATE. The only way for these things to happen to it is if it has a property of some type of other liquid onto it. The only reason I say this is because not all liquids are conductive to electricity, all liquids freeze at a different temp and evaporate at a different temp, and since Liquid Energy is no set liquid, it should not be able to conduct electricity, freeze or evaporate unless a Property is added to it. You know, like the Property of Water or something.

Now since that's all said and done, it's time for his personal story. AHEMHEM, GATHER ROUND, CHILDREN.

Tigen's home of Dimensia was under a great threat of being destroyed. Their race of people, The Scarecrows, interdimentional warpers that were basically the overseers of dimensions, were going to be obliterated in their entirety because of an immense spacial rip that created an almost unstoppable black hole that is making their dimension collapse and get sucked in. Tigen's brother, Pumpkinhead was sent out of this dimension taking Tigen with him so they may hone their dimensional energy controlling abilities and not only rebuild their dimension but seal the Black Hole that is destroying it. They have traveled through many dimensions and come across many things that have helped them, and now there is this one. Due to the Black Hole, they cannot warp back into their dimension but one time and not be able to warp out until the black hole is stopped, giving them only one chance. Though Pumpkinhead knows the goal, Tigen does not. His memory was wiped entering a random dimensional field, leaving him not knowing his race, his purpose, or his home. Pumpkinhead is forbidden from telling Tigen this truth before he realizes himself because of the fact that Tigen's flame will engulf him from the stress of trying to remember and trying to save his homeland. The key to his memory lies with his brother, Pumpkinhead and the power of the Clear Flame. Tigen's memory of who and what he is is slowly returning to him, along with the remnants of his mission in his memory.

Chakra... Thingy:

Dimensional Energy: Dark, Light, Lightning, Natural.

Liquid Energy: Uh... I don't wanna say water cuz it's not water all the time... I think I'll just say Natural.

Nightmare Energy: Dark, Natural.

Last edited by Tigen on Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 2:37 pm

You kind of remind me of Halloween from Mar... But it's cools. Yeah, just chill out with inter-dimensional warping till we get you a decent rank. Travel is fine though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 9:49 pm

I've never seen Mar, sadly. But yeah, okay. No warping.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 10:12 pm

Thank you. And look up Halloween... He's a beast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 8:53 pm

--Update~--

After Tigen learned two of his most powerful Liquid abilities, Alphus Liquidus and Omegigas Liquidus, Tigen had started to realize somethings about himself. During his acquisition of the Omegigas Liquidus, Tigen had attached the Bucket of Destiny to himself which caused him to go temporarily insane and unleashed one of Tigen's hidden power flames; The Clear Flame. After the Clear Flame came to Tigen, he began to remember things about his past, though they were very small snippets that were blurry and unclear. He didn't mind it. His brother, Pumpkinhead, also told him not to mind it (wherever the hell he was.)

Tigen soon reached the rank of Anbu after a long and grueling battle with ZK, in which Tigen helped him train with his big ass sword. Soon after the battle, in which Tigen was COMPLETELY drained of energy by letting off a final attack, Liquid Exodus, Tigen had been asked to join ZK's team of The Preventers. Tigen thought about it and soon afterwards accepted the offer after like... some days of thinking.

As a reward for Tigen gaining the clear flame, becoming part of the Preventers and getting 2 of his most powerful abilities, Tigen had been rewarded with his brother's weapon. It was an extremely large butcher knife named Pumpkin Carver, which had speed that surpassed that of a normal sword by an uncountable number.

A short period after being part of the Preventers, his rank went up as well to Anbu. This gave Tigen a whole new perspective of the Nightmare entirely. He also began to unlock a power deep within him that he did not know was there... The power of Nightmares. This was when Tigen could change into his Nightmare Scarecrow forms, though the only one he's really reached was the 1st, which was in a battle with Vash, one of the only people to actually defeat Tigen in combat. Tigen learned a life lesson from that battle... In addition to these nightmare forms, Tigen's flame turned a color that was equal in power but stronger in effect to the Clear Flame's... The Nothing Flame. In his Clear Flame mode, he almost acquired the power of the Nothing Flame, but it was far too powerful for Tigen to even comprehend, and thus resulted in him reverting back to a normal flame color. Tigen vowed not to use the flame again.

A long ways down the road, Tigen came to ZK for assistance in seeing what happened to his homeworld, since he had started to remember more clearly. He was then introduced to Gatomon, who aided him in getting ZK. They both agreed to combine their power with Tigens so that they could go to the past and have a first hand look at Tigen's beautiful, yet mysterious homeworld; the world of the keepers of Dimensional travel and that of all dimensions... The land of Dimensia. It was then that Tigen saw for himself the interdimensional wormhole that started to break and deteriorate Tigen's land, and also explained why Tigen and Pumpkinhead had to leave and were not allowed to come back until they had a sure-fire way to eliminate this black hole of interdimensional doom. To this day, it is still expanding over the homeworld, slowly eating its material makeup, however not destroying it, but converting it into more energy to feul itself and make itself grow. Some would say that it was alive. They went back to the present before they were unable to return and parted ways from there. It was then that Tigen was told about Vash and how he had absorbed a certain fiend's abilities into himself. Tigen went to Vash's house and asked for assistance, but was promptly denied due to the resignation from the Nightmare. This left Tigen sad and in a struggle of what to do next... Was there anyone else to help him in such a crisis?

On a side note, Tigen had gained some new cute friends for himself along the way of him being an Anbu, and some new abilities and weapons. He recieved a sword from Laharl, the Overlord of the Makai Kingdom, naming it Munashiigen for its adeptness with the abilities of Dimensional Energy. He also recieved a few new Pumpkin abilities from a battle with a feline with extremely powerful magic who assumed the shape of a human/witch, Blair. He endured an extensive and intense battle with a small, yet noble Spanish accented figure by the name of Meta Knight, who may or may not have unknowingly taught him some things about the way of the sword and speed. Soon after, Tigen got his first buddy, Chaos Zero, who was originally just controlled by Tigen with a well placed Liquid Control, but now actually has grown fond of Tigen and who he is. The next buddy was a Pokemon, Gardevoir, who loved Tigen unconditionally from the point of capture. Tigen loved her back in the same way, and they connected with their emotions, making a harmonic bond though they had just met. The newest member was a Tonberry who Tigen could relate to, from the woes, pain and hatred of the thing that killed his people, how he will not see them again for a long time, and revenge for their deaths. With an emotional connected that was more dreary, yet still as powerful as his with his Gardevoir's, Rinna, Tigen calmed the Tonberry's murderous intent... at least, to Tigen. Tigen also unknowingly gave the Tonberry a love for carving pumpkins.

As of now, Tigen trains to become stronger and find more capabilities in making Black Holes so that he can fuse them with his Dimensional Energy and hopefully put a stop to the one terrorizing his homeland.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 6:10 am

--Update--

As of being on the moon, Tigen went under some personal training trying to master his Nightmare Scarecrow formes. For some reason, something went wrong and caused his flame to be corrupted with nightmares. The valiant Shiro came to stop this. After a grueling battle between the two, Tigen took on the final Nightmare Forme, which was definitely the most powerful. He and Shiro fought long and hard, and though Tigen did not want to fight Shiro like this, and Shiro did not want to kill Tigen, the corrupted flame had control over Tigen's body and thoughts, making him fight with devastating tactics. This new flame... an evil flame with the ability to summon nightmares of all kinds... The Nightmare Flame came to be.

Soon after the battle with Shiro, Tigen got a house; a large Liquid and Dimensional orb that hovers over the Eastern Sea, which seems to have no end on the inside. It warps during the day and comes back during the night. Tigen threw a housewarming party which seemed to be a big hit, showing Tigen's popularity. Afterward, however, Tigen went up into his quarters to see his dear brother; Pumpkinhead, who was in no real mood to hear from Tigen. He immediately forced Tigen out of his room and Tigen fell asleep after talking to his lamp, Pumpikkus. Tigen's little buddies downstairs could feel something was wrong with Tigen, and with some great ideas from the Mawile, Hiun, they all decide to go upstairs to see Pumpkinhead, however it only goes for the worst...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.   Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tigen; Keeper of Dimensions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description-
Jump to: