Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Tigen's Weapons... I guess

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Tigen's Weapons... I guess Empty
PostSubject: Tigen's Weapons... I guess   Tigen's Weapons... I guess EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 8:46 am

Tigen only weilds a sword, a scarf and magnifiers. His sword can wrapped in liquid energy and it can be used at his will. The scarf, able to be used as a third arm, can also control the liquid energy, but.. that's not too special. The magnifiers, however, have multiple purposes. One for magnification of his powers or for others' powers, two for defense, since they can reflect attacks at them (mostly just weak attacks, it takes all 3 to deflect strong ones), and 3... well, similar to 2, but instead of reflecting others' attacks, they reflect Tigen's own liquid energy while still magnifying to create like.. a chain type of attack thing.

Tigen's first sword is the Pumpkin Sword, able to use the affects of whichever Tigen's flame is on by using the Halloween Rip. Other than that, it is pretty much the same as a normal sword, except for the ominous glow it omits that is color coded to Tigen's flame.

As of recently, Tigen had a request for a weapon of "The Bucket of Destiny." AND SO, The Bucket of Destiny is now a weapon of Tigen along with his other 3. The Bucket of Destiny is a small, interdimensional bucket filled with tons and tons of liquid energy. Its main function is to splurge out and grab people with liquid claws, either sending them to a different dimension of their worst weakness/fear and spitting them out, or sucking people in and shooting them back out like a cannon. Oh, oh, oh. And he wears it on his head under his witch hat. Haha. He can also power up his weapons or himself by merging himself with the Bucket of Destiny's liquid, however because of its immense and uncontrollable and endless power, Tigen cannot control himself sending him into a Clear Flame rampage with no conscious action of what he is doing... Until the bucket is disconnected or until he dies.

As of even more recently, Tigen has used his brother's weapon the Pumpkin Carver. Since Tigen is not a master of pumpkins, Tigen can only learn one attack that comes with the giant black butcher knife pumpkin carving thing that anyone can learn, called the Pumpkin Carver. Pumpkin Carver (knife) is a bit longer than Tigen's sword, and Tigen's sword is about half Tigen's body height (Tigen is 6'3, by the way). The blade holds great power and speed, and this speed can be transfered into the slashes of it i.e. One slash may be seen by the eye, but in reality, 20 slashes from many different directions may happen. Unless you have super lightspeed seeing eyes or something, you can't see the slashes... or unless you can slow down time. Lastly, the move of the Pumpkin Carver... The Pumpkin Carver. The Pumpkin Carver allows the knife to have a second or two of invincibility and ultimate cutting power. It can cut through adamantium like jello... only for that second or two. That is the basic ability of this awesome weapon, the Pumpkin Carver.

Due to Tigen's recent training and his fight with Laharl, he gained a new sword that has incredible power that is more powerful than the Pumpkin Sword and the Pumpkin Carver put together x2. It also has incredible defense and durability. It looks all dimensiony, and also it's easier to use Dimensional Energy with that sword. The dimensional energy is also more powerful and larger when used with the sword. The sword's name is Munashiigen. Let us just say that cutting a mountain is like cutting bread with this sword. This sword has 2 abilities, oddly enough. The Realm Breaker and the Dimension Splitter.

Another new weapons that I need to give to Tigen, Lantern. Lantern is a small, rectangular, specially made dimensional iron lantern with a large flame in the middle that is a part of Tigen's. This flame can change its color the same way as Tigen and use the effects. Also, instead of being a flame blown out to a set area, this Lantern shoots out huge streams of the flames that seemingly go on forever straight forward. Plus, it can shoot out large fireballs at will if not shooting a flame forward. This flame is so powerful that in a split second Tigen can launch himself 1,000 feet into the air like a rocket. It is also used to rekindle Tigen's flame if it is on the verge of dying out, however it will be unable to be used for the rest of the battle. Instead of streaming out forever is a straight line, it can also compress and concentrate the flame into smaller blasts and shape a fire sword. It has a heat of over 10,000 Celcius. It has 1 special ability, Nightmare Lantern, and has added a new strain to the move Jack O' Lantern.

Lantern
Tigen's Weapons... I guess Lantern8

Lantern when opened at the bottom.
Tigen's Weapons... I guess Lantern

Another new weapon acquired by wishing from Sadira. A vacuum cleaner with the abilities to subdue and tamper and whatnot with a black hole. There's the green button for draining chakra to power it up, the blue button for expelling intense gravitational.. stuffs... and the final black button, which creates reverse black holes (not a white hole, but just a reverse black hole). Basically, it is a weapon that will be used to aid Tigen's destruction of the terror of his home dimension.

Tigen has a new weapon, a dimensional rip in the shape of an orb, which in itself is its own dimension. It can shoot out dimensional energy in many shapes and forms, which the effects could be horrific if a giant blast is shot out, and also it may extend parts of itself like and make tendrils. Lastly, it is able to manifest itself anywhere at any given time a millisecond, since it is a dimensional rip and can basically warp itself. It has no name as of yet and Tigen can only use it when he's Sannin. It was brought from the 5th dimension using Kham's gift, so it can distort the space and time about 3 feet from it. If it gets close, watch the fuck out.
Back to top Go down

Tigen's Weapons... I guess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Weapon List-
Jump to: