Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

Male Number of posts : 763
Kekkei Genkai : Grand Artistry
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Empty
PostSubject: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 am

Being an artist, art is my weapon. Wink While traveling through the ages I have acquired many skills in a variety of disciplines. My knowledge in martial arts and weaponry is wide ranging from my travels through time. I carry a giant Sumi ink/paint brush as my weapon. Whatever I paint/draw becomes reality (the speed in which i draw is unprecedented...I must be quick in order to document remember)
Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Sumi-Ink

Because I have been marked by "Fuujin-sama" his power flows within me. I hold wind attacks and can control air pressure, so from a scientific stand point I can control the weather, right? Very Happy Tornadoes, hail, thunderstorms, blah, blah, blah.

My acrylic blood can also be used as weapon (this would be my kekkei genkai i suppose)
It can shot out any of the four holes found in my chest and back.(8 total)
Because acrylic is a type of plastic combined with my air pressure control it can become as hard as bone and as sharp as steel.

Last edited by Susanoo on Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 1:41 am

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) M090
My Prayer Beads were constructed by me and my wandering brother(Raijin).
At their core is a strong current of electricity that absorbs, binds, attracts, and conducts other electrical currents in the form of electromagnetism. The Beads are coated in my paint allowing me full control over them at most times.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:46 pm

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Img51_narihon
After meeting and subsequently absorbing my twin Raijin, I obtained his shamisen. This is no ordinary instrument as it includes a hidden sword in the neck and and 3 daggers in the tuner.
When the strings are plucked, they make a variety of resonating sound waves that can disrupt the flow of elemental attacks, projectile weapons, and even nature.
The hidden sword is very thin and flexible. When hit it releases a soft resonating sound like a tuning fork. When slashed through the air it lets out a thundering screech similar to a fighter jet. It is also capable of breaking the sound barrier.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 3:19 pm

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Gauntlets09

Gloves of Susanoo

Created by melting the prayer beads in my hands, they have the unique ability of harnessing the power of lightning/electricity with much more control. They can divert, repel, absorb, and create lightning/electric based attacks. The gloves have 3 stages of power that I know of at the moment: blue, sapphire, and white. The more electricity they absorb or have absorbed(through previous fights) is a direct representation of each of the colors mentioned above; white being high and blue being low. On top of this they can switch the charge they currently hold and deflect weapons of the same charge.
Back to top Go down
Susanoo
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Susanoo

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:42 am

I wonder if Tetsuko is a weapon? I guess...sort of, but don't get it twisted; she'll act on her own.
Tetsuko is my companion in battle. She has some basic earth manipulation techniques that I know of and the ability to have various parts of her body turn to stone. On top of this her horns have been merged with my inks and paint so that they can be much more useful in battle. If pierced by a horn, the enemy would immediately be injected with a poisonous ink(sink hole ink). She can be summoned in battle by either a scroll or an earth seal the spreads from my hand when in contact with the earth; or if its determined the she was already present.(I'll make a full blown move set later.)

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Bighor11

Last edited by Susanoo on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 12:40 pm

Hey.. Edit your title of the topic so ppl dont get confused lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)   Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada) Empty

Back to top Go down

Susanoo weapons (formerly known as Meijinhada)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Weapon List-
Jump to: