Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
team training - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
team training - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
team training - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
team training - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
team training - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
team training - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
team training - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
team training - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
team training - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

team training

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

team training - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:10 pm

*i walk into the area keeping a safe distance away*

HA!..this reminds me of my first ranking exam...

*i inhale deep*

GOOD LUCK AIYU!..DON'T DIE!...

*my voice lowers*

...unless you're dead already...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:14 pm

Aiyu shielded her eyes as the attack was commenced upon her. Her precious tree was destroyed. Aiyu flew back nearly hitting a tree. She tucked her body in as began to roll. She stood to her feet in a quick pace. Aiyu pulled out her katana, it was strong it could kill anything, break through anything, it was worthy of this fight. Aiyu leaped into the air and began her attack.
"Lotus Blades of Ice" her very core began to feel the warmth of her attack it started in her chest and it formed into a ball she drew in the blood from within her body and she fromed needles within the sphere. She unleashed her attack having needles spread throughout the field.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 4:26 pm

"zeik looks around and notices the needle drip with an odd liquid"

dont wanna mess with her poisons

"zeik begins running towards aiyu dodging the needles with ease slipping and sliding along the battle field that for some reason is always covering in snow these days. zeik still drawing near aiyu jumps into the sky and does a mid air barrel roll to reflect the needle that were about to hit him"

show...me

"zeik cocks his right hand back now covered in a then lining of hellfire that prevents the needles from piercing his skin. zeik thrust his fist now glowing with his hellfire rasengan for aiyu's chest"

power
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:02 pm

Aiyu quickly noticed his approach, she manipulated the snow on the ground and thinned it out to block his attack she used it as a shield infront of her body. Gravity playing it's game, it had began to pull her down toward the ground. Her needles continued to fall but as they pierced her skin she absorb the blows. Sense the ground was covered in snow why not play a quick game. As she touched the ground, she turned a patch of snow into water and she used her blank step to get around quickly on the snow covered ground.

Shit..

Aiyu held her sword to her back, she was ready to use it at all cost. She took in a deep breath and she extended her other hand to create more water on the ground she then focused her enegry on controling the moclues in the snow to ice it over in a nice gloss. Aiyu jumped back a few more paces, she consentrated in making the poisoning inside of her body become the outside to protect herself from Zeik's attacks. Once he'd get near her to touch her skin, his body would be parazyled and she could make a quick attack.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:14 pm

(that was a lot of shit..im totally not up for reading all of it lmao)

"zeik hellfire rasengan collides with aiyu's skin. noticing that it's not affecting her immediately he jumps back with half the power of the rasengan still in hand"

..why didnt it work. is she blocking it internally

"zeik aways the hellfire rasengan and begins doing hand signs sparks of lighting can be seen flowing around zeiks body"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:18 pm

(I'll post less then)

*Aiyu felt the attack absorb into her skin she whinced in pain. She lifted her sword to the sky and began to whirl it round and round. She created a huge mass of water and she released it from her sword aimed at Zeik*

*She then used hand signs to use another jutsu of hers*

"Incased Ice Jutsu!"

*Her feet and arms were covered in soild ice and they were difficult to break. She smirked as she flexed her hand her katana resting peacfully in her palm, she charged toward Zeik*
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:20 pm

(rofl)

*while sitting far away*

hmmm she managed to deal with that attack...interesting...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:37 pm

"What are you doing here Kyokai". She had a smug look on her face as she turned away from her battle but she turned her head back in the direction of the fight as she felt the snow began to whimper underneath her courage.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:38 pm

(no it wasnt bad. to be honest i was impressed. im just lazy right now and i didnt wanna read it. no need to change)

"zeik puts his hands together and points them at the oncoming mass of water"

time for an oldie

"zeik's hands glow yellow a number of time befor they finally fire a concentrated beam of pure lighting. the beam should be enough to pierce the water and continue on towards aiyu"
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:43 pm

just watching...and supporting YOU love...

*i smile as i say it*

don't die on me down there
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:46 pm

"[i]Shit[/i]"
Aiyu could feel the lighting headed toward her, it was taking in her moluces. She smiled as she got a big idea, Aiyu stopped in her tracks and she broke the incased ice on her feet and hands. She used the powdered snow to connect to her legs so that she could hold her ground.

She held her sword infront of her body and she placed her palm face side up.
She felt the wind shift, and yet she couldn't control it quite yet. Aiyu used the water from the air, what was left of it. She used the water to cover her sword, when the attack hit she would turn the sword to ice hopefully cancelling out the attack of his lighting.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 pm

(you shouldn't leave yourself open like that. most people would have capitalized on that opening. every ninja here doesn't know what honor is. keep that in mind)

"zeiks beam of lightning collides with aiyu's sword. the beam doesn't break though or hit aiyu. instead the sword seems to cut right though the beam"

uph..she blocked it with a blade.....dammit

"zeik clenches his fist and the lighting surges around him a little bit more. the lightning begins to turn red"

play times over..
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:01 am

(Understood.)
The ice along the blade broke into three clean pieces.
Aiyu leaped into the air. To try and avoid the next attack.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:03 am

(i kinda wanna do this funny move..but i dont think kurai would appreciate it lmao o well)

"zeik thrust his hand towards aiyu sending cracking bolts of lighting for her each one glowing red and seeming to be dancing as they head for her"
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:08 am

*i continue watching, surprised by the fact that Aiyu is still surviving*

hmm seems to be going pretty well..is he still holding back??

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:13 am

"Better Move" Aiyu would hopefully cancel out this move with her other attack.
Aiyu put her katana back into it's sheath. She pulled out her fans and she landed on the ground she began to spin around in a complete circle, she was planning on blocking the attack not sure how well it would go.
She then released her kunai's from her fans aimed at Zeik, as well as his attacks.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:16 am

the bolts of lighting would knock away the kunai and and head for aiyu at a now increased rate."

got her
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:25 am

"Shadow Clone JUTSU!" Aiyu double her clones and they began spinning more rapidly increasing the pace of the blow.
It was a total of three. The first clone leaped into the air and she swooped down, charging toward Zeik with her Katana in hand.
The second clone stayed near Aiyu.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:27 am

(did you do a move that i missed..??)

zeik holds his hand out and damnation appears blocking the slice zeik loses track of the other clone and aiyu for that matter and knock that clone to the ground. only to poof moments after
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:35 am

(I think I might have erased it by accident, it was Dance of Ice or something but it's a complete 360 that spins out kunai's straight toward the oppentent)

Aiyu took in shallow breathes she was losing her stregth, her clone stood infront of her guarding her body. Her clone began to unsheath her katana in her orignals defense.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:37 am

(i got you.)

"zeik stops the bolts of lighting and deflects any lose kunai that may be heading his way"

..tired..aiyu
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:41 am

"I-I'm only a chunnin I'm doing the best I can with what I've got". She felt herself slipping again. her clone bent down and put Aiyu on her back. "Charge it up..." Aiyu remember her secret attack, she smiled weakly as she clone dropped her katana and held her legs to balance her weight.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:48 am

relax. i was just asking. i didnt want to kill you..in training

"zeik begins to float down to the ground"

you did good with the skills you posses all ready. but next time i want you to focus on making new ones.

"zeik stretches and looks at aiyu"

unless you've got some more left in you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:52 am

"I had, the Wave Link Sonic of Ice it's sent out like a radio wave it destroys the mind then freezes the body.." Aiyu's clone poofed and Aiyu rolled on the ground in sheer pain everything was aching. "Itai.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:55 am

(umm quick question did you do that as a move..or were you telling me that you could)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: team training   team training - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

team training
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next