Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Zk's Secrets EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Zk's Secrets EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Zk's Secrets EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Zk's Secrets EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Zk's Secrets EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Zk's Secrets EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Zk's Secrets EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zk's Secrets EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Zk's Secrets EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Zk's Secrets EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Zk's Secrets

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Zk's Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Zk's Secrets   Zk's Secrets EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:23 pm

Since losing complete contact with the clanmembers within me that housed my elemental chakras, I have renamed them to suit me.

Fire - Pyros
Water - Rio
Lightning - Lyn
Wind - Anda
Light - Luna
Darkness - Oblivion
Twilight, Combination of light and darkness - Noir

Light and darkness hold a place in my heart...

The techniques of my bloodline are very many and very powerful. But the basis of this is the fact that my control over the elements isn't held in any weapons. It is buried in my soul and can be crafted into any shape. Blades, shields, armor, anything. Up until now they have been swords but that will change in all due time.

Phoenix Rain: A rain of flame needles is unleashed on the opponent

Unicorn Crush: Luna is combined with one of my limbs and its power is turned into a long spike. A crushing blow is thrown.

Kraken Gore: Rio is pushed into the ground and geysers begin to blow out of the ground

Phoenix Burst: Pyros charges and shoots a phoenix towards the opponent. Can be used in a stabbing motion to increase the power.

Lightning Pass: Lyn is used to send blasts and bolts of lightning across the ground

Aeroblast: Anda is used to whip up a raging circle of wind. The wind is then thrown at the opponent, ravaging their bodies.

Dark Pulse: Oblivion is spun at a high speed sucking everything towards it.

Dragon Spew: Pyros is struck into the ground and the earth erupts with fire

Dragon Rush: I fly at my opponent spinning head over heels, my body engilfed in any element i choose, weapon in hand. The energy creates the form of a gaping dragon mouth around my spinning body and when i strike my opponent, it crushes down on them.

Dragon Raid: Same thing as Dragon Rush only with my weapons being thrown.

Draco Herald: My body is fully or partially transformed into that of The White Dragon: Hyozanryu. This goes far beyond transformation jutsu. Strengthens my other Bloodline Jutsu. Allows the use of some Dragon only jutsu.

Ancient Dragon Strike: Hyozanryu's fist is thrust into the body of the opponent after Dragon Raid sending a blast of chakra through them.

Starshine Meteor Shower: The opponent is skewered by the five claws on each of Hyozanryu's hands millions of times per second.

Dragon Claw: Hyozanryu's claws glow with one of the six Kamisora Chakras and the opponent is slashed with them. Different names for each...

Rasengan Infinity - Ninjutsu: An attack of sky chakras that begins with Rasengan. My rasengan is special because my body is filled with six different chakras and therefore, my rasengan has six different swirls inside of it. The Rasengan Infinity takes that Rssengan and first lights a flame inside of it. Then it pours steam from it, clouding me from sight. Following that lightning crackles from within the orb and wind slices all around it. Finally, it gives off a shining light and everything turns black and I strike from the steam.

Infinity Burst - Follow Up: I add my other hand to the Rasengan Infinity and expand it to epic proportions and explode it sending a blast of sky chakras. (Think Kamehameha)

Chidori Release - Ninjutsu: I begin with Chidori and feed it more chakra and simultaneously release control of the lightning letting it lash out and strike all around you while still holding the core.

Chidori Broken – Follow Up: I crush the core of the Chidori causing a shockwave of electricity that throughout the field. I feed it more chakra to make the wave bigger.

Shining Finger – Ninjutsu: I grab the face of the opponent and force out a blast of light that blinds the opponent.

Raging Storm – Ninjutsu: I gather chakra in the form of a flame in both palms and force them into the ground raising earth and chakra bursts and waves all around me.

Machine Gun Punch – Taijutsu: I punch as fast as the speed of light directly at the opponent’s body.

Sky Stomp – Taijutsu: I backflip kick the opponent into the air and jump up and begin to stomp them repeatedly back into the ground.

Sky Uppercut – Taijutsu: I send three punches, one to the abdomen, one to the chin, and the last to the face sending you flying high into the air.

Meteor Smash – Follow Up: I send a spinning elbow to the flying opponent and follow it with a screaming punch that sends them crashing back into the ground.

Other techniques from a time long past...

Body Element Fusion: It turns my body completely to any element I choose.

Rapid Spin: I spin my body at a high speed either like a top or head over heels.

Shuriken Clone Jutsu: I create shadow clones of shurikens increasing their numbers exponentially.

Combinations...

Shuriken Hurricane: Rapid Spin combined with the Shuriken Clone sends endless shuriken in every direction.

Firey Tempest: Body Element Fusion as fire combined with Rapid Spin causes a whirling storm of fire.

Other moves are improvised.

Summons:

TB Soundbreaker - Summon: An unbreakable guitar used for both sound based jutsu and special types of elemental jutsu. I can channel my chakra either into the guitar or around it and strum to fire chakra bullets or activate area effects similar to genjutsu. The guitar is also usable devastating physical strikes.
Zk's Secrets A15638411
(Kinda like this only a dark blue and deep gray)

Buster Cannon - Summon: Long range high power chakra rifle. Along with the rifle, I summon a scouter type targeting system to my right eye that locks on to chakra flows. Its shot is accurate to 100th of a unit and fast enough to put me in a corner so this shot will not miss no matter how near miss a dodge is.

Firefox - Summon: A large fox that has control over fire. Can fly using flames on its paws.

Dodecagram: Allows me complete control of what happens inside it. It is the home of Hyozanryu of the Sky Dragon. It can summon him forth as my avatar and I will control him until the enemy is defeated. It also allows me access to more secret forbidden jutsu of my clan.

First Forbidden Jutsu: Moonshine
Second Forbidden Jutsu: Chaos Spear
Third Forbidden Jutsu: Summoning - Tides of Ruin
Fourth Forbidden Jutsu: Tempest Blades
Fifth Forbidden Jutsu: Neo Raging Storm
Sixth Forbidden Jutsu: Showtime
Seventh Forbidden Jutsu: Endgame
Eighth Forbidden Jutsu: XIII Blades
Final Forbidden Jutsu: Not revealed

Pokemon Fusion:
Rayquaza
Zk's Secrets Anthro_Rayquaza_by_shazy

Zapdos
Zk's Secrets Zapdos-1

Arcana
Zk's Secrets Pokedex_059___Arcanine_by_Sailor_No

Garchomp
Zk's Secrets Gaburiasu_by_Bebi_Vegeta

Blastoise
Zk's Secrets PKMN006___Blastoise_by_Ice_Warrior2

Blaziken
Zk's Secrets Pokemon_257__Blaziken_by_Lunar_Sele

Scizor
Weavile
Nidoking
Empoleon
Alakazam
Tentacruel

Last edited by ZK on Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Zk's Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zk's Secrets   Zk's Secrets EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 7:09 pm

Absolution: I gather so much electricity from the world around me that i create my own stronger magnetism. the power is unleashed into the atmosphere sending an emp strong enough to shut down the nervous systems of organic beings.

Verdict: Lightning from all over the planet is gathered into one ungodly electric storm that threatens the fate of mankind. The electricity is unleashed into the opponent.

Rebellion: Electricity is unleashed into the opponent and exited from then at opposite points.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Zk's Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zk's Secrets   Zk's Secrets EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 10:56 pm

Clone Warp Combo: I create a clone and warp after each hit and continue this pattern for an intense combo.

Burial at Sea: I call an enormous amount of water that attacks the opponent. Then, it forms on top of the opponent and I crush it down on them.

Chidori End: i sall an immense amount of lightning chakra to my hand and run at thrust it into the opponent. When it makes contact it releases the energy in a large bolt of lightning that comes from it point blank.

Grand water Excavation: I take water and it begins to spiral around my sword (or whatever part of my body I use) and i strike the opponenet with it like a drill.

Burning Sky: I use Rapid Spin and drill into the opponent. Then, I follow up with a Greatest Kick Impact sending you towards the ground with great force.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Zk's Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zk's Secrets   Zk's Secrets EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:19 am

Greatest Impact: I gather chakra into my body and release it in a punch or kick that levels skyscrapers.

Sonic Impact: A Greatest Impact thrown at a supersonic speed, (greater than 761 miles per hour) thus magnifying it's strength.

Sparta Kick: The opponent runs into my foot and I boot them back with a Greatest Impact.

Hyper Impact: Greatest Impact at a Hypersonic speed, 5 times the speed of sound.

Dragon Sky Upperkick: One kick is thrown to the opponent's face with strength so immense that it ruptures the earth around us from the force of impact.

Infinity Kick: I jump high into the air and begin drawing chakra from the sky and earth. It is placed into one strike. This kick is so strong, it draws enough chakra to turn the sky black and when it connects...
Zk's Secrets Images1608051_saobang
((My body during the kick))
Zk's Secrets EarthLimb_Nightside_composite
((The planet during the attack))

Last edited by ZK on Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zk's Secrets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zk's Secrets   Zk's Secrets Empty

Back to top Go down

Zk's Secrets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: