Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Altar of Naught

Go down 
+4
Akarui Yami
vashy_chan
Fenri Lunaedge
ZK
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Altar of Naught - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:48 pm

well then...the dragon guy must have him in maximum security. But my snake will find him.
***go nashia, find the one we seek***
**yes Salazar**

Ok well shes going to find him where ever he is....Now are you ready to cause mayhem?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

Male Number of posts : 2468
Kekkei Genkai : Untapped Dragon Powers
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Well, honestly i dont like killing but i might have to make a exception for today.....*puts tape around his hands, feet, and weapons.* I use tape to conceal my charaka as you guys call it here. Want to use some of my tape to conceal you power?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:02 pm

*i pull my sleeve up, to show my tatoo*
no this helps me tho. lets go.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

Male Number of posts : 327
Kekkei Genkai : Mizusakura
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:03 pm

*i stand up and the mist has formed a pair of icy wings on my back. my hands are frozen into large clawed gauntlets and a large axe is held between them*

Both of you stay back. if anyone is to save Zero, it is Kham. Say out of the way or you'll die.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:09 pm

I may seem weak but i just cant stand here and do nothing. So if you would kindly move your axe out of our way it would be great appreciated. If you truly believe that we will die why dont come with us? You wanted to help out Zero also right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:10 pm

*i look at fenri*
He's taking care of the dragon guy, were helping by getting Zero for his weakness so Kham can take him down stay out of me and Terry's way
*My eyes turn into snake eyes*
Im not in the mood.
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Calm down.....shadowy dude! Put the snake eyes away. He's not enemy. I get what he's trying to say. Thank you Fenri, but we will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:22 pm

*i turn to Salazar*

You use snakes and darkness. Snakes can easily be taken by darkness and Zero's bloodline protects him from all darkness, good intentions or not. The only element that would work is Earth... Kham... And I could kill you right here if I wanted. Please let Kham work.

*i growl grip my axe more tightly in case of any surprise attacks*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:27 pm

I know your only trying to warn us but i dont want to interrupt there fight. Please understand Fenri. This is my plan. If I die it's because my plan didnt work out. I have never lost a fight before I came to village i dontplan on losting anymore. *pulls his killer axe out with tape on it* This weapon is called a Killer Axe. It hasnt lets me down yet.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 pm

*i whip out my maroon sword*
Lets go terry....oh and fenri this is a backup plan.....

telepathically to fenri
*this is a back up plan is case Kham falls we will know Zero's weakness making the other ninja here with an advantage were not fighting with Kham were helping by finding Zero.*
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:33 pm

*puts axe away and punches the ground* Your better underground right? Here's your hole underground. *jumps in the underground *
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:34 pm

I can promise you, you'll die once you try to take a step into that Dodecagram. It's purified land that Kotonryu controls to his will. Whatever happens is your fault. Still want to try?

*i stare right at Salazar*

((Zero was revealed at the beginning of the fight guys. hes like right in front of us. What the hell are you guys talking about?))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:38 pm

((idk if terry knew that))

I prefer to walk thank u
Back to top Go down
Terry
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 2:40 pm

*jumps out the hole.* lets go! *follows the shadowy dude*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:03 pm

*Seishin focus turns to Terry and Salazar.*
Enough...
*He disapears from his spot next to Kay-no and ends up in front of them facing them.*
This is not the time to be fighting amongst one another. Terry... When do you plan to do this exactly....? As you can see... Not even one of your own Sanin can break the barrieir of this monster. How do you expect to do so...?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:08 pm

well me and him were thinking right now
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:16 pm

*Seishin looks at Salazar and then moves to the side.*
You two are determined...
*The name of Zero and Kham continue to run through his head and he falls to one knee disoriented as his dreams begin to play through his mind with Zero and the man with the reverse blade fighting side by side against a dark figure on a hosre...*
The horseman.... how do i know that...?
*A familiar voice begins to speak.*
The time will come soon... Your destiny will soon be met....
*He stands.*
How do you plan to break the dodegram....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:24 pm

well we need a third person if u dont mind we are going to combine are elements and power together
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:31 pm

To break something controled by the combination of darkness and the power of the sky....?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:32 pm

why not we need u....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:41 pm

Even with my own strength accompanied by the anbu and sannin of this village would not be enough to break the dodegram of the one you call Zero...
*Images of Zero and the reverse blade holder flash through his mind but this time attacking a village and Zero using the same dodegram they see before them now.*
Because it's of the sky... Only its oppisite can peirce its walls.... And the oppisite of The Divine Sky is none other than The Earth's Advocate. So unless you find someone who specializes in earth chakra. Your efforts will be meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Now do you get it? Just wait for your chance to stirke. Then we can all take him down.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:01 pm

*i look over to terry*
dont you know earth jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:05 pm

Just the use of a simple jutsu is not enough... You must have the knowledge of Earth Chakra alone to even damage the walls. A simple jutsu is not having that knowledge... You're only hope would be either your Kage who is within the dodegram... or the use of an Elementalist who is well versed in the use of Earth.
Back to top Go down
Fenri Lunaedge
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Fenri Lunaedge

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 4:06 pm

*i turn around and smack Salsazar across the face with the flat side of the axe, sending him skidding across the ground to Kay-no's feet*

None of our power matches up to either of theirs. What do you not get about that? If you atack now you'll get us all killed.

*ice petals surround Salazar and freeze his hands and feet firmly to the ground so he can't do anything stupid. the ica is too thick for him to break free from so he's stuck*

Don't make me kill you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altar of Naught   Altar of Naught - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Altar of Naught
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Untracked :: The World That Never Was-
Jump to: