Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Village Aestetics EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Village Aestetics EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Village Aestetics EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Village Aestetics EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Village Aestetics EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Village Aestetics EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Village Aestetics EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Village Aestetics EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Village Aestetics EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Village Aestetics EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Village Aestetics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Village Aestetics Empty
PostSubject: Village Aestetics   Village Aestetics EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:04 pm

This explains the aesthetics and etiquette behind the village Just rules that should be followed out of courtesy... Politeness people. So you don't piss people off for something you didn't know you did.

To begin...

To those of you with self proclaimed titles... Please make the titles match your character. If you're the "Final Flame", I don't think you should have too many water jutsu. Just keep everything in one theme. In addition, your backstory (if applicable) should also match your title. (i.e. Atheo, Oenth, Marluxia. Really. Choose a fucking side. Jack of all trades only goes so far). Self given titles really have no true weight around the village unless you prove it. Easy way to do that, PM the HIGHEST ranks about a sidestory just for you. We can easily accommodate and it is a lot easier for us to keep up with you. This also puts you on our good side to be more involved in the village. Take every chance to talk to us. (DO NOT SUCK UP. I CANNOT STRESS THAT ENOUGH)

Next...

When you gain a new power, post it in your bio. That's where we go to see how you've grown and if what you're doing is legal. Taking power of another only goes so far though, and you would be hard pressed to be able to absorb someone else if it's not already in your bio from the beginning. Power absorption also has its limits which ties into being resurrected by weapons. Other than jutsu (which still have to be approved anyway) some weapons (which still have to be approved) can absorb powers as well. This DOES NOT mean that you gain those powers unless that weapon is a direct part of you.

EXAMPLE:

Kham-Ragnorok

Ragnarok is a direct part of Gaia which is a direct part of Kham. If he absorbs some earth power (which is unlikely...) he would be able to use it at will.

Approved

Ellerson-However he did it...

Ellerson absorbed the Twilight Dragon by some twist of fate and gained his power. He continued to say that he could survive without his heart without it. Twilight Dragon showed no signs of that power originally.

Not Approved

Moving on...

Ranks... This should be the easiest and most blatant hierarchy of power here, BUT, it seems that Ranking must be solemnly laid out here. Ok, I won't say that it's not followed, but there have been cases where people have stepped outside of their jurisdiction. Missions must be approved by Akumu ranks before being carried out. After completion, they will be reviewed and the results still have to be approved. Then you have to post any new powers or weapons you gained on this mission in your bio.

Continuing...

After death, you have to make a new character. If you die-- Look at the other posts in the rules so you can know how to take it gracefully. Really, your new character has to be approved as well and it's more than likely going to start back off as a genin. Live with it.

Still...

This site does not use direct characters from other series. You are not Sora, Naruto, Sasuke, and you're damn sure not Ichigo or Aizen. No direct copies people. Come up with your own characters (NO UCHIHAS) and put your own twist on bloodlines (NO UCHIHAS).

EXAMPLE

Fenri Lunaedge - Haku's bloodline

Uses it as petals of ice and kills it.

Atra Nara

Takes Shadows to a whole new level

Both: Approved

L - Shiyakugan

Combination of Sharingan and Byakugan with Shiyakugan realm and access to Solar Chakra.

Marluxia - Fallen Angel of Mordor from Lonely Mountain of the Inuzuka Clan with ice and snow jutsu... Need I say more?

L - KIA by myself in the most gruesome way possible here.
Marluxia - TBA

In general, this is a site of checks and balances. The Akumu lranks check and balance everything on the site so make it easier for us by giving us some heads up when you want something different. Really, we are the main characters and there are many supporting characters who can have direct roles. The closer you are to Akumu, the closer you are to power. Keep that in mind and you might not die so quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com

Village Aestetics
Page 1 of 1