Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Jinsai's Jutsu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:32 am

Kekki Genkai

Kekk Genkai= Gives me control over the element of light, including the special light passed down through my clan that has close to 100x the strength and destructive power of ordinary light and its jutsu.
Also gives complete control over the element of light
My Arcadic energy cannot be absorbed or over taken no matter what the circumstances

Kekki Genkai part two=Eye of Arcadia: During its activation my ninjutsu,speed,power,and reflexes are increased 10 fold and allow me access to these jutsus:

*Arcadic Judgement*: once activated ubber giant piller like beams of light shoot out from the sky and rain on the battlefield or the thing focused on.
*Arcadic Impulse*: I charge my hand pulsating with light in the form of electricity and once shot its strength creates a crater and the attack is devestating(Large and strong enough to destroy 30 acres of land)
*Arcadic Impulse Double*: Same thing just with both hands.
*Arcadic Burst* I close my eyes and open them creating An explosion of Arcadic Light Energy Followed up by Bolts of light energy from above(Exhausting my Eye of Arcadia after taking out the whole field)
*Arcadic Barrier* i extend my arms horatonally to create a very strong barrier of Arcadic energy.
*Arcadic Portals*Able to create portals of arcadic energy

Kekki Genkai part three Golden Arcadia= This is my final stage of my Kekki Genkai. Only usable when my Eye of Arcadia is active, i close my eyes and open them and my eyes are gold and all my jutsu are engoulfed in a Golden Light. This Needless to say takes my Jutsu to a level i would never have thought possible.Unfortunatley When Golden Arcadia is active i am put under great strain until i haved trained enough with it. My entire body has a gold aura and my attacks reflexis speed strength and the rest of my attributes are increased 5000x its normal Arcadic strength, and gives access to these jutsu:
All Arcadic Jutsu Increased 5000x and are Gold besides White

*Golden Erradication* I Close one of my eyes To stop from using to much chakra snd anything my one eye focuses on will blow up in a Giant Explosin in a Golden Glory of Arcadic energy(Unfortunatly to git a precise shot it puts great strain on my eye so sometimes i will miss

*Golden Waves* I wave my arms toward you and a waves of energy go flying towards you at great speeds.

Golden Dragon Of Arcadia(Arm Oversoul) Giant Golden Arms of Chakra Oversoul My Arms Giving my arms more reach and strength.

Collassal Golden Dragon (Complete Over Soul) I do lots of hand sign and summon the Arcadic dragon as my chakra Exoskeloten. The Dragons has a mind of its own but if i want its action its actions would match mines. Of course it is far stronger than me but will do what i ask if it.
Jinsai's Jutsu Djs_su11
Here are sum jutsu:
Golden Breath

Golden Slash

Golden Defense

Golden Omega Extintion

Last edited by Jinsai on Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:48 pm

nice i like these but seeing as how your a genin im sure most of these arcadic moves are going to exhaust you sooner than the last one will am i correct?
(retorical quesiton)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:10 pm

Saiyo Blast=A quick beam of light shot from my hand that increases in strength and speed every moment.
Scatter=I expand my fingers and any blast shot from me or under my control will scatter into 5 different beams that will attack from different sides and home in on the target(not decreasing in strength any way)
Vedy Blast=Strong beams of light shot from all my fingers and thumbs that attack my target or if i want, acts like whips or string.
Precise Shot= One of my stronger attacks. Its a very very very strong precise accurate piercing beam of light shot from my finger that can pierce through many and most defenses.The Precise Shot is amoung one of my most accurate attacks in my arsanal. What makes it special is the fact that unless i say otherwise it will not attack until a perfect or criticle is seen or certain. It will shoot into the ground or hide in the sky until further intructions or until its shot is seen.(the longer it is in standby the bigger faster and stronger it becomes)
Gauntlets of Light= Sharp talon like boots and gloves of light appear on my hands and feet.(provides an increase in speed strength and defense)
Lone Piller= A defensive technique where i summon a ubber big piller like beam of light from above striking and engulfing the exact spot where im at to either cancel out or destroy anything binding me or surronding me(Can be used as a attack)
Dragon Buster= I punch target with my fist glowing in the form of a mini dragons mouth, once connected the target will get cut and slashed 100 times and severley burned with the light and knocked way flying(damage is both internal and external)
Drakos armor= My body is engoulfed in light and then covered in lights armor with a dragons features including many dragon claws for gloves and talons boots and an extremley powerful helmet
(these vastly increases my strength defense speed enduranceand accuracy.(pic comming)
Omega Extinction=Can't say until revealed in battle.
Dispulsion=A large wave of light energy is released from my body giving me at least 10 yards from my opponent and will dispel anything compromising me, trying to crush me or binding me etc.

(((((more to come)))))))
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:40 pm

Dispulsion=A large wave of light energy is released from my body giving me at least 10 yards from my opponent and will dispel anything compromising me, trying to crush me or binding me etc.

godhack your basicaly saying that by using this move im ok from everything doesnt matter what i know you probably made that to stop the world breaker Smile

but good nonetheless good job

Last edited by mahk-x on Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 10:42 pm

i like to add that most of these jutsu basically just beef up your stats
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 am

To mahk-x its not strong enough to be a godhack and not good enough to fend off the world breaker Wink and to abari im kind of new to the site but thank you ii noticed that and i said im adding more

Last edited by Jinsai on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:56 am

np,just helping out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:30 am

Taijutsi

*Arcadic Barrage* My hands and feet get covered Aracadic Energy and I llet out a flurry of bone crushing attacks that end with a gut exploding kick upwards.

*Empty Punch* I charge the punch and then strike you at incrediable speeds then once connected all the Arcadic energy i used to hit you enters your body doind severe internal damage slowly tearing you apart from the inside while doing a little external damage but sends you flying.

*Crushing Uppercut* I charge my hand with Arcadic Energy and uppercut you and then before knocked too high i elbow drop you knocking back down to the ground.

*Silent Rush* I Spin Oblivios so fast it brakes the sound barrier so many times that only thing is heard is silent, then i use the speed from oblivios to go at speeds so fast im almost invisable and cut you and slash you multiple times.
(((more later))))
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:32 pm

Demon Plant Ninjutsu: Ill explain them later

Bamboo Spires

Giant Man Eating Plant

Roots of The fire eating plant

The Blood Sucking Plant

Seed Of the Death Pant : Spire Of the Death Plant : Tree of the Death Plant: Hidden Jutsu;Swamp of The Death Plant: Blade of the death plant: More later

Forest of Death

Kuramas Choice

Kurama's Control
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jinsai's Jutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jinsai's Jutsu   Jinsai's Jutsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Jinsai's Jutsu
Page 1 of 1