Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Jutsu's of Chaos Revised

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

Jutsu's of Chaos Revised Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu's of Chaos Revised   Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:27 pm

Black rain- turn Zangetsu into a bow and arrow and shoot an arrow high into the sky as a lightning bolt strikes down on the arrow and million of lightning arrows rain down at my opponent.

Void shock- I channel dark energy around my fist as lightning starts to crackle, as I send a blast of pure, darkness and lightning, at my enemy at extreme speed.

Dark guard *I channel a dark aura around my fist as lightning starts to crackle around, my fist; this allows me to use other moves as well.

Obliteration- I turn Sadoichi into a war hammer and Zangetsu into a javelin I then create a stand of ice with room to set my javelin into the hole ((think a t-ball stand)) as a circle of ice shards surrounds the stand as well as dark lightning covering the javelin, I cock back as far as I can and hit the javelin going at speeds even zero would have trouble dodging following the ices shards along with it.

Freezing Requiem *I turn both Zangetsu, and Sadoichi into 2 battle fans as I begin to use flash bang and go around the area with the fans moving at the speed I’m moving the areas I go through freeze everything in my wake, as I go into the air I lift my two fans up into the sky as all the frozen material forms together into a giant ball of ice* ((like a spirit bomb)) I then add light to the ice to make it angelic ice as it floats I turn my fans into swords, as I begin to chop all the ice into chunks* OBLITERATE!!!! * I then flash warp the pieces at you from all different angles, that form a perfect sphere that comes at my opponent from all sides*

Chaos guard- I cahrge all my elements into my arm to create a devastating punch ((can also form into other moves))

Chaotic Strike- with my chaos guard active I stick both my hands out as the chaos guard surrounds my whole body as I head towards my opponent gong mach 3

House of Oblivion- I begin to flash warp around you cutting you from all sides as the slashes each glow black and white as I kick you towards the sky, and fling you to the ground traveling mach 5 as I combine my two blades together like a bow and use chakra as a string as I take all my elements together and shape it like an arrow and cock back as far as I can while your still heading to the ground I flash warp to the ground and shoot my arrow with tremendous force

La Muerte-I combine both Zangetsu and Sadoichi into my arms to form my new transformation as it pulses with energy. As I cock back with Zangetsu, Sadoichi begins to shoot black flames from its shield like a rocket boost that sends me flying going at overwhelming speeds. I send the punch through ((inset wave or sort of blast here)) as I connect with the ((insert attack here)) smoke comes from the fist that goes through your back huge skull and crossbones ((may change due to the scenario))

Dark Lightning-Self exclamatory, but it just uses a higher voltage then normal and uses Sadoichi darkness power along with mine

Angelic ice- Combines light and ice, don’t think because it's ice you can just simply melt it, it has the density, and is harder then diamond. The light I use with this comes from me and Zangetsu

Usually you would see me with some type of cloak or jacket on me, but whatever the case it weighs about 5 tons, which I use as a training weight when I take it off my speed is increased dramatically

Also-My time manipulation is finally mastered with my new Kekkei Genkai as well

Last edited by Akarui Yami on Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's of Chaos Revised   Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:29 pm

Sadoichi’s rage *as I combine both my weapons to form my three section staff ,I push a button on my staff and a chain rod appears and wraps around the opponent, with that I throw him/her high into the sky and from the force of it, I jump into the sky as well sending u a combo of my own pushing them higher and higher into the sky, I then yank u closer to me as if I was doing the primary lotus, we both start to descend to the ground as my body glows a bright gold* There’s no escaping this I put al I have in this one move!!, SADOICHI RAGE!! * a gold version of my super explosive wave appears, but instead of expanding it starts to shrink and surrounds your body with the staff in hand I let out one more strike sending u plummeting to the ground creating a large crater, I getup from the large crater With Zangetsu Sadoichi in my hand* Goodbye.

La Muerte Exhale(part 2) - after la muerte the skull and crossbones reenter your body as all of your internal organs begin to freeze solid to that of liquid nitrogen as well as your body becomes a pale white if I choose I could either save or end your life with just a snap of my fingers (note I wont use it so often but if you get hit with la muerte you no matter what part of the battle might happen I can still use this finishing move*

Moves From my Past Life, converted into what I use now

Divine Flash- I begin to drown my body in light energy, so much that it distorts your vision of me. *I take out my blade and take the some of the light around me into it and I then burst into flash bang so fast that all is heard are slashes I make at you with the increase speed increase the slashes power by ten fold I finish the combo with my back turned against you as I snap my finger's the slashes I made on you begin to light up and then explodes leaving a smokescreen from the blast. I then walk away sheathing my blade

Flash step- I take one step as I am able to move at high speed and travel a great distance

Flash Bang-* I burst into a higher speed of flash step going in an a unique pattern to confuse my enemy each step I take gets faster

Flash warp- Nuff said

Catastrophic Furry - I begin by charging angelic ice and dark lightning in my hands as they form two orbs and he combines them together to form an huge orb the size of an small moon, and kick's the orb in the air. I then rush at the opponent at full speed hitting u with various punches and kicks, (the fist he used are charged with chakra) then I end's the combo sending u upward. As I flash warp above you and I come down with a huge kick full of (Angelic ice or Dark lightning) chakra and sends u back down. And I then flash warp to the orb and kick's the toward your body.*

Chidori blemish- I make a chidori that temporarily blinds and paralyzes the enemy

Static Force: I pour electric chakra out of my pours and by flexing all my muscles at once I emit a small barrier. Also statically charges kunai, and shuriken so i can repel them back at you, also can be used as an attack by creating the dome into a ball of pure electricity and firing it like it was the kamhama
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's of Chaos Revised   Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 pm

After the mission I have recently been on have unlocked new abilities about my clan as well as furthered my Kekkei Genkai

My Chaotaeyes is more like the hyuga clans eyes it allows me to see the chakra network inside of the body as well as there chakra signature, I can spot chakra signatures from thousands of miles away as well as if I have seen there energy before I can track it down to there position.

Jutsu's of Chaos Revised Byakugan-1

My spirits Zangetsu and Sadoichi have also evolved and can now freely use the elements I know as well as combined them for me to use.

New combinations

Hikari Chakra- Angelic energy

Yami Chakra- Demonic energy

White Lightning- This variation of lightning is more superior to that of dark lightning it combines angelic energy and lightning together to form this, it has an incredibly high voltage

Black Ice- This variation of ice is superior to angelic ice it freezes 50x lower than that of liquid nitrogen as well as if you get touched by this it instantly freezes what it hits. It also is 50x more dense then that of angelic ice as well (note if hit by this you must be an ice user that can use extreme cold like this t not affect them or have a huge flame capabilities and im not talking about regular fire or nothing like that as for the dense part you would have to be ubber strong to break penetrate it)

New Jutsu

Chidori Nitomi- I combine both white and dark lightning in my hand the combine power of these two are of epic proportions

Hikari Rasengan I add hikari chakra into my palm as it rotates at blazing speed, does the same for the Yamei rasengan

Yamei Chidori- I add the energy from my black ice and add its power to my black lightning to form an incredibly powerful chidori of dark energy

Hikai Chidori- I add the energy from my angelic ice and add its power to my white lightning to form an incredibly powerful chidori of light energy

Hikai Rasengan- My left hand is engulfed with energy of white lightning, Chaos energy and angelic ice as I form it into a rasengan.

Yamei Rasengan- My right Hand is engulfed with the energy of my black ice and dark lightning and azure flame energy to form a rasengan

Hanzie rasengan- I form both my Hikai and Yamei rasengan into my hands as I combine them into one rasengan. The destructive powers of the two combined energies are of catastrophic proportions

More later
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's of Chaos Revised   Jutsu's of Chaos Revised EmptyFri Apr 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Jutsu's of Chaos Revised Pentagram16

The Chaotagram dispels the energy trapped inside of it and converts it to chaos energy, not only that while inside it can freely attack and defend for me as well when this is active it allows me to perform my deadliest of moves from my clan that I have absorbed from Hanzi

Forbidden Jutsu # 1 The Beginning of Chaos: The Chaotagram rises up into the air while my opponent is still trapped inside as it glows a bright color as a dome of the energy inside is formed and is shrinks around my opponents body causing severe damage*

Forbidden Jutsu # 2: The Souls of Chaos: Inside of the Chaotagram Zangetsu, and Sadoichi is at the top and the bottom of the chaotagram as they stretch there hands outward as strands of there energy goes around the pentagram until they reach the middle of the chaotagram as the rings all combine into one ring around my opponent They then lift them up into the air as the strings of energy around the pentagram rise up and skewer my opponent*

Forbidden Jutsu # 3: Burdens of Chaos: The five point star begins to glow white as a copy of the pentagram form above the head of my opponent as the strands of energy surrounded by the star point straight up connecting the two pentagrams together as the energy then expands inside of the chaotagram as the destructive energy insides increases depending on the power level of the person*

Forbidden Jutsu # 4: The Finale: the chaotagram pulses as a void like structure is seen from all around you as my chaotablades is floating above you as my voice echoes through the realm* Your Finished now there is no escaping this attack. *my blade then multiplies as they circle around the chaotagram standing stories high as each blade glows a different color of my elements as there blade then dissolves leaving noting but the hilt of the blade as petals flows inside of the chaotagram all around my opponent slashing at them from all sides as the hilts lock on to there chakra signature and fires blast from all around the area*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jutsu's of Chaos Revised   Jutsu's of Chaos Revised Empty

Back to top Go down

Jutsu's of Chaos Revised
Page 1 of 1