Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Hollow begginings EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Hollow begginings EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Hollow begginings EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Hollow begginings EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Hollow begginings EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Hollow begginings EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Hollow begginings EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hollow begginings EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Hollow begginings EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Hollow begginings EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Hollow begginings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hollow Akuma
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Hollow Akuma

Female Number of posts : 13
Kekkei Genkai : Draining Kiss
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Hollow begginings Empty
PostSubject: Hollow begginings   Hollow begginings EmptyThu Apr 02, 2009 2:37 am

"A baby girl of about 1 years lyes in her bed. She looks at her mortal mother. She is frail weak and shaking. The baby girl despises everything about her. The mother speaks nervously to herself."

I can't let him hav her, but I cant stop him. My baby girl, why did this happen, I couldnt have know he...why...

"Soon enough the baby girls father would rush in with his servants. A full blooded demon with a status almost as respected as Royalty. Yes, he had cared for this woman before but he couldnt let her raise this child. His genes were strong enough to bare a full blooded demon from a mortal mother. He took this as a sign."

Senshi, please! You cant take her from me!

"Senshi holds his baby girl in his arms. She smiles at him with wide black eyes and laughs as her mother pleads"

I am truly sorry, but it must be this way.

"As senshi starts to walk off the woman throws herself at his feet."

Please! May I, at least say goodbye, to my little girl...

"Senshi looks down at the woman and then to his baby girl. She smiles at him still. The woman stands nervously and leans in towards the child."

Goodbye, my angel

"She speaks in tears. The baby girl reaches out for her mother. As the woman leans in to kiss her, the baby girl kisses her as well. Within moments the mother turns pale. Suddenly dropping to the floor, lifeless. The girls father is taken slightly aback. The servants hadnt movd and he had taken no action. He looks at his baby girl, her eys for a moment were green, the same shade as her mother, and then...once more, a cold black. Senshi knew then that this was truly his child. The baby girl held to her father as they took their leave. She smild still taking pride in the mercy she had shown for her mother and thought:

Now she wont have to live without me

-Present day-

Hollow is typical "Daddy's little girl"
Spoiled rotten, though she doesnt often speak

She travels with two of her servants (Aihana and Ichiro) Who stay at her side wherever she goes (as they were handpicked by her father to protect her due to their abilities)
Currently she takes residence in the village hidden in the Chaos

Her Kekkei genkai allows her to absorb the powers of others after shes drained thier life force. In her 16 years of life her father has trained her to be a master in Archery, swordsmanship, and an expert with guns.

She has also obtained the ability of fire and earth from other demons shes killed in the past.
Back to top Go down

Hollow begginings
Page 1 of 1