Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iskander
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Iskander

Male Number of posts : 3
Kekkei Genkai : Unavailable
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! Empty
PostSubject: Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!   Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 9:28 pm

Full Name: Iskander Leonis Hellion
Age (as of Arrival): 23
Height and Weight: 162 lbs, standing 6'6" when without shoes on flat feet.
Eye Color: Depending, usually a Turquoise, but his left eye flashes Green when in use* and his Right eye flashes Red when in use*
Hair Color/style: Ice Blue, cut very short. Only a few inches long all around.
Skin Tone: A semi-pale complexion.

Illustration:
Spoiler:

History: - Born on the planet Nethion, Iskander (Translated to Alexander in common language) Leonis Hellion was the first and only heir to the royal guard squad. His father, Lexzon Fan Hellion was the Captain of the squad at the time, while his Mother, Cecila Faithe Hellion was a faithful maid to the royal house of Knor, rulers of Nethion's Northern Region.

The town they lived in, named after the planet itself, was rather prosperous, thanks to their advance technology (equivilant to that of Earths), and their abundance and wealth from having won the recent war against the Southern regions. The city was alive with festivities, and celebrations, so you could say Iskander came into the world during the right time. But it couldn't have been more horribly timed.

Rebellion obviously rose in the south, and 12 years passing since Iskander was born, 20 since the war had been won, a lone Magi dared to defy the North once more. He was a powerful sorcerer, able to wipe out the entire front line of guards with a wave of his hand. During the attack, Lexzon and Izzy were in the practice field, when word came by foot of the attack. Lexzon knew it meant trouble and suited up, telling Both his son and wife to hide and seek shelter. Lexzon was never seen again.

Eventually the Magi stumbled upon Izzy and Cecila, and upon learning who they were, casted a spell on the mother, imprisoning her in a crystal, suspended in time. For the son, he felt pity and left without harming him. Izzy had other plans though. Enraged by the evil deeds of this magi, he charged him without fear, only a broom in hand. The Magi still refused to harm the boy though. But he couldn't just let the boy go, because he knew Izzy would stop at nothing until the Magi was dead.

So he did the only thing he could think of; He placed a gift upon the boy, the ability to travel lengths otherwise impossible, and the ability to survive the travel, and then sent him off to a far away planet. Which one, he wasn't quite sure of himself, but it solved his problems. The rest of the Magi's conquest is not of importance, but it should be known that the Kingdom of Nethion of the North did fall that day, and as for the fate of the Magi, he returned to the south, and was welcomed as a hero. His current whereabouts are however, unknown at this time.

Alone on the desolate dusty planet, Iskander feared for his life, like any other 12 year old boy would do. With no one to watch over him, and hardly any combat skills to defend himself, he simply fell to the ground and cried. He cried for a long time, and did not move from his spot. Eventually, a dark aura engulfed his hand, and in fear of it, he tried to swipe it away by flailing his arm up and down quickly. This was when Iskander discovered his new born powers. There resided a black and purple swirl of energy, neither sucking nor pushing, but simply there. He walked through, and found himself back home. The portal closed on him, and the town that he once knew, filled with happiness and joy, was now a city of ruin, burried under ash and rubble.

Iskander, accepting that his father was most likely dead, and his mother was frozen in time, knew he had nothing left in this world, so he gathered a few things, including his fathers sword, Rideonis, and left the world the same way he came back to it, through his portal. He swore though, before his departure, that he would master many arts of combat and magic, and return to avenge his family.

Many years have passed, Iskander has been to and seen many new worlds, some more friendly than others. He has also mastered his ability to rip portals, which his has labeled "Hollow Shifting", along with a few other powerful techniques*. He has now ripped himself into this world, appearing just outside it's walls. Unaware of where he is, he walks into this world unknowingly of the dangers and adventures that await him.

* - See my Jutsu post for further explinations of Iskanders Powers and abilities.

Last edited by Iskander on Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!   Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 10:59 am

Finally a newcomer with some creativity. This is the official approval. Welcome to our Nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!   Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Its a good thing I bugged you till you couldnt resist anymore Izzy. Muahaha. I found someone Shiro likes xD. Yay!

Anyways... Welcome my friend :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!   Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newcomer, Izzy of Nethion!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description-
Jump to: