Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Maze The Adept Caster EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Maze The Adept Caster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

Male Number of posts : 39
Kekkei Genkai : Chitai
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Maze The Adept Caster Empty
PostSubject: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:23 pm

Hello everyone I am Maze Rituke or just Maze for short. My history is not for the faint of heart but I'll tell you anyway XD. I used to live with my father in small village outside of cities or larger villages. My clan was a group of monks a strong people will hearts of gold and great responsibility. We were the Masters of time and space and had the power to manipulate everything around us. We would go out and help any who needed us with no ask of payment we were saints. My father and the other monks used to tell me that I had great potential and would be come stronger then everyone in the village. So I trained daily so I could make that dream a Reality. On my 7th birthday a huge party was throne for me. Everyone was there and everyone was having a good time. However I felt a little smothered and had to get a way so I left the party unnoticed and took a stroll in the forest outside our village. I walked down a trail looking up at the moon in the sky and reached out my hand like I was trying to grab moon when out of no were a girl being chased evil spirits ran by me. The girl gets cornered and the spirits move in and try to steal her soul. I jump in front of the girl and attack the spirits. I easily defeat them and turn the girl "Are you ok?". The girl runs over to me and hugs me "Yes Thank you". I start to blush "Ahh....anytime Ms.....?". The girl lets go of me and floats around me and smiles "I'm Una" I turn my head trying to keep up with her moving around me "I'm Maze". Una stops moving and floats in front of me "Well the Maze" she puts her hand on my head " Do you want to be my partner?". My face becomes a bright red *Gulps* "Partner what....what do you....." I get cut off by a large explosion near by. I turn to were I thought the explosion was "What was that" I run back home only to find my home in ruins. I fall to my knees and my eyes water "no...NOOOOO!!!!". Una floats next to me and tries to lifts me up with just one finger "Hey Maze are you ok" I look to her with a blank look on my face "There all died. Everyone even dad". Una turns me so I look her in her eyes "Don't cry..crying only makes things worse" Una puts me on the ground and I turn away from her wiping away my tears. "Your right I would love to be your partner". A king smile comes to Una's face and a large blue circle appears under us. Una floats towards me and sticks out her hand. I grab her hand and the circle under us raises up into the sky. "There we go from now on it's you and me ok Maze!" a smile comes to my face "Right!". It's been year sine that night and Una and I have always been together looking out for one another find out what really happened that night

((Una and Maze))
Maze The Adept Caster Mypatner Maze The Adept Caster Fullviewlook

Kekki Genkai:

Chitai Creation

A powerful bloodline that now only lives on with me. It allows me to converts and control matter from one phase to another (such as from solid to gas, or Liquid to gas or soild or vise versa) plus the power to change and control the periodic elements. This power also gives me a large increase in physical strength and super sonic speed.

Last edited by Maze on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:26 pm

have you played fable?
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:27 pm

Ya. Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:28 pm

(I just added my kekki genkai stuff to so take a look)
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:29 pm

it reminds me of maze from fable is all
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:31 pm

Oh ya I remember him. XD . However I won't turn around a betray everyone like the Maze in fable did thou.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:34 pm

lol maze was a looser for that... too bad he tasted the end of my sword
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:35 pm

LOL I hated that exploding magic amour of his.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm

i kno...it was so annoying...maze was cool though I like his name it sounds mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:45 pm

Ya but he was still Jack Of Blades's bitch.
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:46 pm

Jack of Blades is awesome though. I love the fable series
Back to top Go down
Maze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Maze

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:50 pm

Have you played the lost chapters version of fable and you have to fight Jack Of Blades in dragon form?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maze The Adept Caster   Maze The Adept Caster Empty

Back to top Go down

Maze The Adept Caster
Page 1 of 1