Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A Little Visit EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A Little Visit EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A Little Visit EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A Little Visit EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A Little Visit EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A Little Visit EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A Little Visit EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Little Visit EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A Little Visit EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A Little Visit EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

A Little Visit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

A Little Visit Empty
PostSubject: A Little Visit   A Little Visit EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:23 pm

*me and gaia both appear out side of the nightmares gates pretty far off...gaias eyes roll to the back of her head charging cosmic energy to transport us to where Ares resides... i stand idle and wait*
Gaia: this wont take long...
*the clouds above us swirl and the skies blacken the more energy she charges... while swrils of the power cosmic surround her and the earth ruptures with its power*
Me: "here we go...."
* the clouds spread and instantly a divine wicked lightning bolt strikes us both leaving a meteor sized crater outside the nightmare....we appear inside the throne room of Ares almost instantly...when we appear several thousand guards have their lances to our throats*
A Little Visit The_Throne_of_a_Fallen_Nation_by_es

Me: so much for the welcoming party...
*gaia whispers in my ear in the tongue of the cosmos*
Gaia: dont worry... its always like this... Ares is at the end of the hall
*the guards down their spears corresponding with gaias hand as we both walk towards the end of the hall.... the throne at the end which is withing view seems to grow exponentaily larger as we near it*
Me: "exactly how big is this guy"
Gaia: you want an estimate?
Me: humor me...
Gaia: hes about twice your giga trigger height....
Me: "HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO FIGHT THAT!!!!"
*the echoe of my yell travels down the room*
Gaia: hopefully you wont have too kham...were here

*we walk for about ten minutes down the hallway until we arrive at Ares...we stand a couple feet away from his big toe which is about the size of me*

A Little Visit Ares-2
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

A Little Visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Visit   A Little Visit EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:10 pm

Gaia: *looks up at Ares, and Ares looks down at us... I remain silent in efforts to stay

out of their affairs* Ares...we seek an audience

Ares: *who sounds like an old wise man* I sensed your conflict...and I sensed your

resolution, which is why you are here... Why are you with this mortal man?

Gaia: This is Mahk-X and he has just as much influence in this problem as do I... We both

traveled here to seek amends to our problem...

Ares: which problem is so foolish that it involves a mortal?
Gaia: The first problem is with me... I wish to have children...
Ares: *looks at gaia with a look of disgust and laughs...this laugh shakes the entire

throne room* CHILDREN!!! you know female gods are forbidden to procreate!! and what makes

this mortal man so speacial?
Gaia: I love him...and I wish to be with him....
Ares: *his look gets more angry and he clecnches his fist....* love... So your going to

give up your rights as Goddess of the earth? just to spend your life with this mortal?
Gaia: That is the plan...
Ares: *ares looks down and gaia and points at her... instantly a flamming cage is placed

upon her* you will be dealt with for your crimes against the order... no goddess is allowed

to deal with the affairs of mortals, and you have the gall to love this man? the council

will deal with you
*my eyes widen and gaia speaks to me telepathicly*

Gaia: well...that didnt go so well...
Me: what should I do?
Gaia: talk to him... say something

*i yell up at ares*
Me: WAIT!!! Why punish her when your laws are foolish anyway?
*gaia facepalms*
Ares: *looks down at me* foool....your dare speak against the god of war?
*ares looks at gaias case and it gets struck with a fiery lightning that shocks gaia* she

will be my personal entertainment in the mean time...while the council awaits her

hearing... do you have a problem with that?
Me: *i cockback and charge the mahk fist...instantly thousands upon thousands of guards

outline the walls of the throne room... i mahk fist ares foot punching him with the global

fist 700 times breaking his foot in all sorts of places*

Ares: AHHHH *ares looks down at me* SEIZE HIM!!! *ares guards all converge on me and I look

around...ares takes gaias cage and dips off limping*

Me: AAAAIIIRESSSSSS!!! *i flail my arms outward sending a large dome of the power cosmic

destroying all of ares guards effortlessly... i dive in between the door where ares went

befor it closes and Ares holds gaias cage in the palm of is big ass hand*

Ares: do you love her mortal?
Me: yes.... dearly...
Ares: you love her enough to take on a god!!!
Me: if thats what you call your self...then yes...
Ares: FINE!!!
*ares yells and he drops gaias cage...it lands in a cage of flame ares shrinks down to my

size but still towers above me*
Ares: its funny... when gaia left to go down to earth... I asked her to marry me...which

means she left ME for YOU
*ares flails his arms outwrads and the blades on his back point in my direction*
Me: thats not my problem...you dont have a right to keep her here just because she rejected

you...
*i strike a stance and breathe deeply*
Ares: Its still the principal of the matter... no goddess is bound to a mortal man
Me: your just jealous...let her go and listen to reason...
Ares: over my dead body...
Me: you asked for it...

*ares charges at me with his sword primed...all 5 of his back scickle blade things attempt

to gore me in all sorts of places; I back flip and attempt to gannondorf stomp him into the

ground; He blocks with his sword and parries me in the sky, he trails my body and sends in

his scickle blades in after me while he holds in palm out in my direction; I appear on the

ground and punch the ground sending a wave of skyscraper sized silver diamond spikes in

Ares's direction; He pivots his hand in their wake and unleashes a large cylindrical blast

of fire that breaks my diamond spires in to little chunks*

Gaia: **telepathicly** divine fire...
Me: now you tell me...

*I strike an earthbending stance and all of the silver chunks converge on Ares like diamond

daggers; Ares brings his sicke blades to block and flails his arms outward sending the

daggers away with a blast of fire; I appear in the midst of the wave of fire while Ares is

off balance and global fist Ares backwards sending him sliding across the ground, I trail

his body and grab his foot in the air; Ares hooks his scickle blades into the ground to

prevent his movement and attempts to slash me with his sword across my back; I let him go,

backflip over the sword and charge the mahk fist in the air; Ares-who has seen this move

before- brings his sword to block and all his scickle blades while he is on the ground;

While in the air I mahk fist him several hundred times making the crater below us larger

and larger with every punch; Ares yells and unleashes a wave of divine fire that throws me

in the air and shoots several large cylindrical blasts in my direction; I recover in the

air and weave in between the blasts and draw the cosmos destroyer while I near Ares, when

Im close enough I swing it to his right side; Ares pivots his sword and his scickle blades

to block and the clash is catastrophic kicking up dust and such*

Me: I got him now...

*my right eye flares open and the dust storm turns instantly into a storm of silver chunks

that surround both me and Ares; Ares quickly gores me through the chest with his scickle

blades and holds me above him*

Ares: fool...you are strong...but foolish

*i look at ares and the now diamond daggers converge on him while his guard is off and

sever the scickle blades off of his back and skewer him several thousand times over I kick

ares backwards in the chest and slide across the ground and watch the magic while quickly

healing my wounds*

Gaia: you ok?
Me: yeah...that fire hurts though

*ares, now skewerd looks at me and begins to bleed. He yells and sticks his sword in the

ground flamming arms erupt from the ground that are the size of the world breaker and all

head for me*

Me: shit.......

*i look at my right hand and charge a golden ball of the power cosmic creating a crater

below me. when the arms near and hurl the ball in their direction and the ball explodes

violently awaying the fire revealing ares's position; I appear infront of him with the

hammer swung across the ground like a golf club and smack ares into the sky, I trail him

upwards and ker-smack him down to the ground which sends him landing on silver diamond

spikes...i then land on ares*

Me: had enough....
Ares: no...

*Ares opens his mouth and charges more divine fire weakly... i away my hammer and global

fist him in the face over and over again*

Ares: alright...alright
*ares looks over to gaia and her cage is dispelled...she falls on the ground weakly*
Ares: i let my emotions get a hold of me... i will grant her the abillity to have children

and still maintain her godly status
*i peer down at ares*

Me: thank you...
*i back flip off of ares and land next to gaia and pick her up from the ground*

Me: you ok?
Gaia: you did good...
*me and gaia share a kiss and my wounds finish healing...we exit the back room and appear

in the throne room of Ares... and she sees all the red soldiers around all over the place*
Gaia: what the hell happened?
Me: hey...what elese what I supposed to do?
*gaias eyes roll to the back of her head and were transported to the gates of the nightmare

again*
Me: you feel anything different?
Gaia: i feel like a big load has been taken off of my shoulders kham...thanks
Me: you didnt tell me you and ares were love birds...
Gaia: we werent... he wanted me and I wanted you
Me: better had...
*we dissapear in a flash of silver light and appear back in side of my house..gaia is now

pregnant and I await for my child to be born*
Back to top Go down

A Little Visit
Page 1 of 1