Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Observatory EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Observatory EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Observatory EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Observatory EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Observatory EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Observatory EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Observatory EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Observatory EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Observatory EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Observatory EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Observatory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Male Number of posts : 127
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control
Registration date : 2009-02-23

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:54 pm

(Continued)
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:03 pm

*Ken followed Gaia to his part of the Obsevatory.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:10 pm

*Gaia stops on a large blank plot of soil that has a leaf growing out of it from its center*
Gaia: it is here where you will construct your home...
*gaia motions ken on the soil to get a feel for it so he can start growing*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:13 am

*Ken nods as he walks to the middle where the leaf is. He then began to inhale and exhale deeply as Divine Chakra began to spiral around him from his feet to his head.*

This seems simpler now..

*Ken then opened his eyes to reveal there jade green glow as the divine chakra begins to charge around me. I then begin to do numerous hand, arm, legs, and body movements as I begin to grow my home inside the seemingly endless blank plot of soil inside the observatory. Large landforms and numerous trees begins growing along with plants and such that exist inside the soil as the area begins to look of something completely new.*
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 3:42 pm

Gaia: *Watches as the house comes together nicely*
im impressed... we will do more training on your end of the observatory from now on...you have come a long way Ken...
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:12 pm

I agree..

*Time passes and Ken finishes his home in the Observatory. He then began to look at his creation slightly smiling at his creation below.*

Ready when you are..

*He would turning to Gaia.*

The Observatory Lost_w10
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:53 am

Ill be back sometime later...make your self at home in the mean time
*gaia turns around and dissapears after a white thunder bolt strikes her*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Indeed..Well might as well get comfortable now..

*Ken would then turn around toward his newly made home as he began to walk toward it.*
Back to top Go down
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 2:38 pm

_Time Skip_

*Days pass and Ken returns to the outside of his Observatory. He begins to walk through his forest until he comes across a wide open field. He looks around and closes his eyes making purple and black petals appear and swirl about wildly as if there was a crazed tornado coming. His eyes then flare open making Black Rose Dragon appear behind him.*
Glad you could make it...
*Black Rose makes a proud roar as Ken smiled and turned around to black rose.*
Time for your awakening..
The Observatory Blackr10

*Ken then held his hand out and black rose lowered her head to his level. he then pulled out a book that he was reading earlier in the week.*
I've been reading about your species..and it seems that..your power in your current state..is nothing compared to your power once your at you prime..
*He then began rubbing roses head making her pur.*
At the moment..your only at your larva state..and that everyone of you are connected to someone in my clan..and without them you cannot evolve..
*Rose then begins to rub her head against kens body..*
Rose..I always believed us to be connected in some sort of way but i could never figure how..until I read this book..
*ken then peted rose until it held its head right infront of ken its giant emerald green eyes staring him down.*
This book tells me with my help..I can unlock your true potential and you can mine..but the sequence that we must go through could end in the death of us both..and I couldn't take such a risk without you approval..are you up to it girl?..
*Roses eyes then flare a extremly bright green before it stood straight up her head i the sky as she released a proud roar signifiying her agreement..Ken then smiles slightly.*
Thata Girl..
*Ken then appeared at the midsection of rose standing atop a giant leaf he then began doing handsigns at a great speed while chanting something under his breath.*
Now..
*He then thrusts his hand through the chest of the blackrose dragon...He then began to pull out an orb that is the very life, essence, chakra, and being that is the black rose dragon..once he pulled out the orb completly..the old carcus of black rose would scatter into a billion black and red rose petals that would begin swirling around the orb in his left hand.*
ARGGG!!!
*Ken then begins to channel his own life energy into the orb as itfloat high in the sky Ken then begins to shape it and mold it into the form that he feels..he then begins moving around water bending style as he continued his creation. his eyes glowing an emerald green. once finsh he then falls to his knees as the orb explodes in a bright white glory building up an enormous dust storm.*
Did it work?
*Once the smoke cleared an odd figure would be seen within the dust but who it was, was still not sure.*
Rose?
*The figure seen is now 7 feet tall and is completely different in shape.*
(visual aid but without the sword.)
The Observatory Bleach10
Rose?..Thats..Rose?

*The figure begins to walk toward Ken who is on the ground due to the recent performence he just displayed. he attempts to get to his feet but to no avail. soon the figure towers over ken peering down at him and ken holds his head down and smirks slightly.*
((Thank you master..))
*Kens head then bolts upwards in shock as he looks at the figure.*
Rose?
*The figure then nods as it holds its hand out to help ken to his feet. ken then begins overlooking the figure who is apparently rose.*
New look? You lost your size..but from what i'm sensing..you've made up in strength and speed by an enormous margin..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Observatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Observatory   The Observatory Empty

Back to top Go down

The Observatory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Ken Minamino's House-
Jump to: