Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

KURAI BAD OR GOOD

Go down 
+9
Alyss Frey
Lukas
Sadi D
Shinji Karasu
Orochi Kyokai
mahk-x
Neku
Aeon Revorse
Zeik Hellgate
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

do you think kurai is a bad character
yes i do
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap53%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 8 ]
no i dont
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap40%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
im new and have no clue who she is
KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_lcap7%KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:59 pm

STOP POSTING SO I CAN REBUTTAL TO ALL THIS SHIT PLEASE
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:01 pm

If you mean the fact that I wont say someone can beat me until; it happens, then your still wrong. thats not being cocky, I simply don't like peole talking about things that cant be backed up, were never tested, never happened, or just have no logic as to why. Like if Cleff would say, I can beat you, I wouldn't believe it until it happened, since it could also go the other way, see where I'm going with this?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Shinji Karasu wrote:
Well my post was for Kurai as a bad RPer for these reasons, I mean don't get me wrong because I'm a newbie to the site and all but I am able to voice my opinion without being banned correct? I mean if my ip does get banned for me voicing my opinion, doesn't that just show how favoritism is played because she's your wife on the site.
Anyways here is my proof.

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/training-f7/kurai-s-darkness-take-2-t1441-15.htm

Her training match where she show's ungodly powers of understanding something that's supposedly difficult: Quote(Atra)
Subject: Re: Kurai's Darkness (take 2) Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:56 pm
(she made her shadow real on a whim?)
its merely getting a feel for your chakra...do not be alarmed the shadows movements wont correspond with your own, they will move independently do as they please and such...do you have the tiara that you were given for Christmas?

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/training-f7/training-for-the-noobs-t410.htm

Zeik says it himself: Classic Auto Dodging/Blocking
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:50 pm
*i simple side step...she must have some serious speed to just dodge my move like that....no matter* ok you might as well draw you're weapons

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:20 pm
*instinctively I duck just before your leg makes impact and in the same instance sweeps my leg to under kick you*

Extremely cocky for a supposed noob as the topic indicates:
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:01 pm
As you wish
*without moving from my stance I take my jade daggers from thier holsters and twirl them around with my fingers just for fun*

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:48 pm
*stares in amazement* Aww, the prettiness... *decides to piss you off and wait until the crescent shape is an inch away from me before I casually sidestep it* Surely you jest?

How does she stop a Sanien's attack that dull's his blade:
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:38 pm
*At the moment kunou blocked the blade of my daggers with its own my shikai was activated dulling his blade*
*chuckles* Should I have mentioned that?

How THE FUCK IS THIS LOGICAL: Sure you're RPing but to be caught off guard by a genin at the time? what the hell does that say?
Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:32 pm
*stretches and puts away my daggers* Fine, I guess I'll try out my dark summons first. I havent had the chance to use it for some time *smiles at my inner amusement* *my smile fades as I concentrate on the turmoil of my past to build up the dark enery within me* *As darkness engulfs my hands and feet I run at you once again as I draw back to fire beams of pure dark energy*

Subject: Re: training for the noobs Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:42 pm
my eyes open widely out of shock* SHIT *i darkness begins to engulf my right and left hands. i then make a wall of darkness in front of me to block the beams* not bad

http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/ranking-exams-f20/alex-vs-kurai-t456.htm
Auto Dodge yet again but this time it's combined with auto attack and ungodliness:
Subject: Re: Alex vs. Kurai Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:29 pm
*effortlessly my body leaps to avoid your sweep kick* *I smile* I suppose you right...*I land grabbing a handfull of your hair with my free hand* No reason royalty cant play nice together right? *I throw you by your hair with only half my strength into a tree*

It never ends:
Subject: Re: Alex vs. Kurai Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:17 am
*in an instant I swing shiro towards the giant fist. A crystalized dragons tail whips with my swing blocking your attack*holding you at bay I crouch down and touch my palm to the ground* my kekkei genkai pulses fiercly around my body* I grow tired of this fight...*I send a wave of dark energy that covers the ground beneath us, it engulfs your feet holding you to the ground.* This has been quite the playdate love, but I grow bored with you, we need to end this*dark spires shoot from the ground everywhere my darkness has spread and knocks you off your feet* *I twirl shiro playfully as I walk toward your fallen body*

Seriously to be able to do most of this stuff is unheard of when RPing, well to me at least, unless you could prove me wrong by stating your own facts that are legit, then I will accept those facts and repeal my vote for Kurai for being a bad RPer.

step one must of this is old and truly cant be held agat her..i mean the alex vs kurai was her first figth so im not paying any attention to it, i didnt see alex getting ragged for the shit she was pulling.

now as for atra not onl has she spent the last 200 something yrs in darkness she is part of the nara clan so it would be so hard. plus i told atra and kurai to spend that shit up cause it was taking for ever
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 pm

fub for the love of god i have 3 more pages of stuff ot read if you want to say something JUST FUCKING WAIT damn have some fucking consideration damn
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Okay okay sorry Zeik yesh. your the one who called me cocky, which I ams not. XP
Back to top Go down
Shinji Karasu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Shinji Karasu

Male Number of posts : 139
Kekkei Genkai : Fukkou Kengeki
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:09 pm

Shinji Karasu wrote:
Seriously to be able to do most of this stuff is unheard of when RPing, well to me at least, unless you could prove me wrong by stating your own facts that are legit, then I will accept those facts and repeal my vote for Kurai for being a bad RPer.

Sorry for quoting myself but it must be done.

Ziek Hellgate wrote:
1-dont know about it cant fix it
2-we told her to kill both of the people that she killed if you dont like it bring it to zk or zeik cause WE told her too
3-three her character is cocky and if she wants it to be thats her descion calling some one a bad rp because they want to be cocky makes no sense. if thats the case fubu is bad zeik is bad and some many others
4-again its her character and her moves make sense in my opin(please give an example of a bad move)
5-umm she wants to be so be it
6-kurai was not given jounin because she knows us simple and plain

I don't really see any legit info, and besides the last point is completely wrong.
Evidence: Ranking Exam with ZK
http://nightmareninjas.heavenforum.org/ranking-exams-f20/gotta-grow-up-sometime-t1290-15.htm
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: Re: Gotta grow up sometime... Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 pm
Bitch...

*a flash of light is seen bolting through the dome for what seems to be barely half a second. the guns of what the fuck fall to the ground as the Nocturnal servants each have one slash through them. i take a deep breath as i appear behind Kurai leaning on her shoulder*

That was VERY close. I quit. You're a Jounin. Note: Had we not been friends/ comrades/ kinda related... that would have made me angry. SO... ON THAT NOTE... I'm never fighting you again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So can you clearify about that last point? Because I've clearly stated my evidence proves your 6th point is a complete fallacy. Also it doesn't matter if the fights were old she still pulled shit that shouldn't be possible for a genin, and I'm a 1685 Demon Spirit, does that give me the damn power to fucking destroy the entire planet with one swing of my sword charged with demonic energy like Laharl? No correct, unless I'm crazy, because I would've been disapproved at the start for having such ungodly powers.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:15 pm

NOW FOR MY FREE SPEAK.

kurai is a good character and even though the numbers say she inst i would much rather deal with her problems over any of yours and trust me im far from bias i tell kurai all the time how dumb or stupid shit is when she says it or not. she really does come to the nightmare to have fun and relax but since she is going to be kage she cant do that because of you all. she just wants to have fun which is what we made this damn thing for. but you guys want to turn it into some big ass deal and rag her right and left like ou dont have a life. kurai is fine the way she is. she is cocky true that but that is how she wants to be..why should she change that because of you all...tell me that. i dont like how fubu has a last word complex you dont see me beating him up until he changes it not verbally of physically. sadi has weird avys you dont see me telling her to change thing. orochis avy always look like girls again i cant change that either. it is her character and even though she wasn't kage material who the fuck is. zk and kham where around for a while and even they had problems i came into the game as kage and just like the rest they had problems as well....now if she is that bad and you all dont like her..then it means she is not welcome and if she is not welcome then i am no either.

*you may all say your peace now*
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:16 pm

i said i dont care anymore i quit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:22 pm

I have no last word complex, bt I do have a tendency to correct what people say about me, which is by the way natural for anyone.

Typical Zeik would say all that, very, but I'd kick his ass if he said other wise. You stood by her side through this entire damn arguement and accepted the flaws and saw the good (little btw) in her. Good job Zeik XD now go ahead and make your damn post, cause I don't care for last word.
Back to top Go down
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:34 pm

It's true. You don't have to just quit. Why should you?
Do you think Kurai would want you to?
NO.
Do you think anyone that knows you and is your friend wants you to?
NO.

So, though I respect your choice, I do think you should think about it for awhile before making this permanent.
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 pm

WHAO!? You can't quit
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Mayumi Suzugawa
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Mayumi Suzugawa

Female Number of posts : 309
Location : Sitting at the kitchen counter, wondering why it has to be so damn cold.
Kekkei Genkai : Shinjistu (Truth)
Registration date : 2009-02-05

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:41 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
http://ten-chan.1toxic.com/index.htm
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 pm

I feel like something is wrong about this because you all seemed to be willing to teach Silver Shadow, putyour time and effort into someone even worse than just auto hitting, yet you're not willing to HELP Kurai. I mean maybe you have but all I've seen was bad things in this whole thread. Though I don't agree with auto hitting and auto dodging people, even your own Kage, I don't believe that she has to leave because of it, but instead change her roleplaying abilities to fit. Maybe she's not the type to accept help...but at least offer.

Secondly, I don't think the arrogance part is the problem at all. Roleplaying is roleplaying...a person who acts like their character may not be like that in real life. I know it's annoying, but you meet annoying people in real life as well and they really ARE like that. That's something you CAN'T change.

Lastly, Zeik, I commend you for sticking by Kurai's side. And I don't think that's she's someone who's "unwelcome". I agree that people here work hard for Kage and to see someone just jump to that high position with their own problems with her roleplay plus her inactivity, it would be irritating. If she truely comes here to have fun, she doesn't need a Kage position to do so.

All in all, I know I may be a newcomer and someone may just tell me "stfu your opinion doesn't matter"...but the fact is I do think that Kurai should stay and so should Zeik. You'll get different roleplayers everywhere, whether you like it or not. In terms of KAGE, I don't think that should be granted so automatically because it's obviously possible to have fun on this site and not be a kage and have ultimate power just to have fun. In fact, some people on this site, are pure examples of this.. That's all.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:02 pm

Alyss Frey wrote:
I feel like something is wrong about this because you all seemed to be willing to teach Silver Shadow, putyour time and effort into someone even worse than just auto hitting, yet you're not willing to HELP Kurai. I mean maybe you have but all I've seen was bad things in this whole thread. Though I don't agree with auto hitting and auto dodging people, even your own Kage, I don't believe that she has to leave because of it, but instead change her roleplaying abilities to fit. Maybe she's not the type to accept help...but at least offer.

Secondly, I don't think the arrogance part is the problem at all. Roleplaying is roleplaying...a person who acts like their character may not be like that in real life. I know it's annoying, but you meet annoying people in real life as well and they really ARE like that. That's something you CAN'T change.

Lastly, Zeik, I commend you for sticking by Kurai's side. And I don't think that's she's someone who's "unwelcome". I agree that people here work hard for Kage and to see someone just jump to that high position with their own problems with her roleplay plus her inactivity, it would be irritating. If she truely comes here to have fun, she doesn't need a Kage position to do so.

All in all, I know I may be a newcomer and someone may just tell me "stfu your opinion doesn't matter"...but the fact is I do think that Kurai should stay and so should Zeik. You'll get different roleplayers everywhere, whether you like it or not. In terms of KAGE, I don't think that should be granted so automatically because it's obviously possible to have fun on this site and not be a kage and have ultimate power just to have fun. In fact, some people on this site, are pure examples of this.. That's all.

100% Agreed. Really nothing more to say on this other than you hit the nail right on the head.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:03 pm

*applauds Alyss* Thank you. Someone with some sense. Iawtp.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:05 pm

she didnt become kage so she could play it was an idea she came up with. now who am i to take that from her because so people dont like her character..im not saying she is the best but people talk about her like she is the worse damn person i have ever seen..she gets more heat then sage did and he had cryptic retard language...im not going to sit here and let people rag her from shit that isnt that bad. she fight the way she does cause thats how it comes to her. she doesn't have a single uber move and follows the rules so closely it annoying to me.....i cant stay some place whee if she shows up people have a problem...and to be honest quitting the nightmare isnt going to solve it cause the same will happen on the chaos.....im done with this and im done with rping with the nightmare and chaos...sorry to anyone..if there is any who this effects.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:07 pm

i also cant help her when she has no compy access soo its a lose lose situation..
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:08 pm

DAMMIT!!
Don't go. Reconsider..
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:27 pm

This is retarded. If you have a problem with it, its one thing, but to make such a big deal about it is stupidity beyond measure. If you have a problem, fine. State your point and be done with it. But the fact theres 7 pages on this shit is kinda annoying to me. We all have flaws, were all human and no ones perfect. I think you all need to respect her, no matter what problems you have with her. And I didnt really see alot of respect, it was mostly just bashing. And whether or not she deserves to be a kage is none of your business. If thats what Zeik and Kurai want, then let them be. Who knows, she could make a great kage and no one would have given her a chance to show otherwise. Basically people, dont judge.

And Zeik, I know your frustrated and upset right now, but I really hope you dont let it keep you down. Its just a bunch of overvalued opinions, really. So come back... Ima miss you.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:14 pm

WELL, it's just been made personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Think you can talk to him Zero?
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 pm

In a while. Got a bit of retribution to deal out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:17 pm

Alright
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm

...Yada
Kurai roleplays differently then others. If you dont like the way she role plays then dont play with her. It's as simply as that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KURAI BAD OR GOOD   KURAI BAD OR GOOD - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

KURAI BAD OR GOOD
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Buildings :: Lounge :: Hot Topic-
Jump to: