Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

the kurai convo (i split it)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

Male Number of posts : 1623
Kekkei Genkai : Heart of Hell
Registration date : 2008-11-19

the kurai convo (i split it) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 6:58 pm

((true enough, but you COULD convince her to use the school computers...if she came...))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:01 pm

(look her mind her body her character not my problem)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:07 pm

((...I suppose that's ONE way of caring about your girlfriend...but at least TRY to convince her to come to school, stubborn as she is, YOU have the best chance of convincing her))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm

(to be honest i dont. kurai will do as she sees fit no matter what i utter. so in light of it i dont do it. as for caring for my girlfriend i highly doubt you could understand my methods. i do things that will gain me the best results and i most certainly do not partake in pointless battles.)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:12 pm

((works for me, at least my fight goes un-interrupted, but i truly fucking hope she gets on and speeds this shit along...and kai))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:14 pm

(she said she isn't going to post unless you address her directly..and from her mouth not mine)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:18 pm

((i guess you mean that i have to talk to her about it, cause i already attacked her, and she didn't respond to it >.<...))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:19 pm

(well she didnt want to do the shit to begin with so she mite not. im not sure what you challenged her to this for to begin with honestly)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:23 pm

((cause she fights almost no one, and she is praised for how "strong" she is...i don't know what other people think about her...but i know that I want to set her straight, and prove that she isn't all mighty...))
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:24 pm

((oh shit your calling her out basically XD))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:27 pm

(well allow me to set you straight. the kid has power but you guys knock for whatever dumb ass reason. she has not only my approval but zk and khams. now vashy fights damn near no one and was gone almost all of the summer. this did not change the fact that he could rp and he could fight. the only problem i have with kurai is she is to cautious and holds back so she doesn't break the rules(this is something aeon use to do as well) now i will take kurai and aeons problem over the majority of the new gens problems.)
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:32 pm

((Lol. Don't talk about my ailment. But yea I think what Kurai and I did was alot more bearable than the new-gens actions))
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:34 pm

((thank you now please give off her case it makes her angry when you jackass rag her all day so she has no choice but to put up a defense. now if i make a poll to see which is the better ninja who do you think will win))
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:39 pm

ooo it was moved...didnt see that....
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:40 pm

((...honestly... don't think she has Zk's approval too much anymore, after that ranking exam where he clearly stated that he would be pissed at what she did, if she were someone else, and that he would NEVER fight her again...now i may be wrong, Zk might still acknowledge her as "powerful" or whatever, but i myself do not, and i truly believe that she can't logically beat me...or kai for that matter...don't get the wrong idea now, i'm not saying i''m uber strong or anything, but i honestly believe that i am stronger than both of them

on a side note, new gen or not, power is power, someone being new gen shouldn't mean shit, it's not like the WHOLE new gen sucks ass, which, in my book, is what you all make it seem like

I say you make the poll, that way everyone gets to give their input, and no one can complain about someone like me ranting IF she loses, and if I lose, whatever, i accept defeat...))

there i moved it myself
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 pm

(zk said he will never fight me again either now does that mean he dislikes me or my character as well..well i didn't think so. i dont think the new gen in it's entirety suck ass and to be honest i dont think you have any true power. you as a character makes ver little since...for starters how do you put the world void and fire together and get a power or how do you make it..ever ask yourself any of these questions well. now im going to save some of this for later cause im off to make the poll)
Back to top Go down
Lukas
Bursting Energists
Bursting Energists
Lukas

Male Number of posts : 1220
Kekkei Genkai : Master of Puppets
Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:48 pm

((stop the verbal/virtual arguement! think of the kids xD, no really but reading this is making me mad for some reason...))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:51 pm

(cause its lame and im tired of hearing the shit to be truthful and honest so im going to nip it in the bud here and now)
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:53 pm

well you can go ahead and "nip it in the bud" but i'm still posting this...

fire is oxygen molecules that are overcharged with energy to the point that they burst and ignite. they are still olecules and can exist as lon as there is oxygen, if molecules are closely packed together they form a solid, and the closer they are to eachother, the harder and more reinforced they become.

this being the case, if you think about it logically, cant wood be burnt?...its the same basic principle, the molecules are moved closer together and burnt, creatinging a fire with solid properties

also on the subject of illogical characters, there are some FAR MORE illogical than myself...true or false?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 7:57 pm

dude that means shit. you dont have molecular control so you didn't aid your case. also we are not talking about them we are talking about you
Back to top Go down
Orochi Kyokai
Dead
Dead
Orochi Kyokai

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:22 pm

i know i dont have molecular control, i'm just saying that Void Fire is possible based on logic, since you said it made little sense

and also if i can control fire, then obviously i can manipulate the molecules that are producing the fire...fire itself IS molecules...so in my mind i DID aide my case

lastly i want to go and turn that question around to you, since i am interested...HOW exactly is HELLFIRE possible??0.0???

based on what i've found out, your "fire" doesn't need oxygen to burn, and it cant be extinguished by water...FIRE...that CANT be extinguished by water???....pretty illogical to me...not to mention the fact that you made it rain fire in a fight before...creative move, but very unlikely, since we're talking about things that make no sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the kurai convo (i split it)   the kurai convo (i split it) Empty

Back to top Go down

the kurai convo (i split it)
Page 1 of 1