Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

A Call to the Preventers

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:44 pm

I can use water, wind and ice. I have alot of work to do to get better, but Im willing to try my hardest an not give up this time!

(Omg Tigen I love youuuuu XD))
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

Male Number of posts : 2138
Kekkei Genkai : Kamisora
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:49 pm

Hmm. Iono... Kind of a immense task to have an ice user right after one leaves... Like filling one's shoes, y'know. I'm not sure if that's what best.

*i lift Mikazuya from the Ying Yang World next to Kumiko*

So we got these two. Sadi, you have any ideas?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightmareninjas.heavenforum.com
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:55 pm

Hmm... that makes sense. Its not my main and I dont really use it often, but I understand your sentiments.

*I look over and notice Mikazuya*

Who are you? Do I have to fight you? I really dont want to......
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:08 pm

I pull at my mask in thought. "Hmm...I like the prospect of havin a sound user on the team. I mean...it's a relatively small field in terms of other ninja usin it, but I kinda cringe at the thought of a dark user...Kumi, however, has been here longer so I would hope that means she's experienced but I've never seen her in action..." I sigh and go over the pros and cons of both of them. "I can't think of anyone else who we should have join so I guess it's just between these two...Mrr! I can't decide..." I tug at my hair in frustration.
Back to top Go down
Tigen
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Tigen

Male Number of posts : 1050
Kekkei Genkai : Dimensional/Interdimensional, Liquid Energy, Nightmare Energy
Registration date : 2008-10-20

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Tigen prods Kumi with his Scarf "CHOOSEKUMIKO" Tigen waits five seconds, then coughs "Oh, Tigen has a bad-- SHIT, TIGEN DOESN'T HAVE A LYMPHATIC SYSTEM." Tigen curls in depression.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Oh well. Gotta settle this like ninja.

*i shrug and yawn while taking a couple steps back Kumiko and Mikazuya*

Although I'm quite curious as yo what you have against dark users Sadi...
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

"Nothin at all. It's just that they're so common nowadays. Really kinda borin, but if a person can use it in a more innovative and original way than it has been used then props to them." I shrug and stick my hands in my hoodie as I fall back to sit on a seat of air.
Back to top Go down
ZK
Nightmare's Reprieve
Nightmare's Reprieve
ZK

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:14 pm

Ah, indeed. Oh well. Get to it you two.

*i warp in a lawn chair and sit down*
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:34 pm

((Dammit.....This is going to be hard while watching Kenshin XD. Sorry for any slow responses caused by it.))

Crap... I neva shoulda opened my big mouth....

*I roll my eyes and scoot away from Mika while awaiting his move*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:05 am

~@Tera was a tad shocked by he situation, but nonetheless he would fight.@~

Okay....Here...

~@He pulled his headphones out and cracked his neck alittle. Loud music can be heard from the ear pieces as he swung them in a circular motion, sending several sonic slices at the girl.He continued swinging the headphones, so sonic slices would continue to fly at her.@~

I go.

*With his other hand, sound waves rotated and formed a ball, for later use.@~
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:05 am

((Ok Im picturing the sonic slices coming from the headphones in kinda a jumprope manner.... as in it pulsates outwords and since the headphones are swinging, its like a jumprope. If that doesnt make sense or I pictured that wrong just let me know.))

*I watch as the headphones start spinning and I stare, wondering what hes doing. By stopping and staring, I get hit with the first wave of sound, and bend over slightly holding my ears. I then watch as the headphones swing around and jump up and down trying to dodge the sound coming from the headphones ((here is where Im thinking jumprope...)). I am slightly amused but intensly consentrating on the motion of the headphones. I then use some excess wind to try and whip the headphones around so that the sound goes off in distant directions instead of being aimed at me.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:08 pm

(the Blast come from the ear peices on the headphone, and can come from the wires, meh, your kinda right Smile)

~@ The wind blows Tera's headphones in a different direction, forcing him to pull back to aviod being affected by the wind. He side stepped to the side, barely dodging the gust of wind. He pulled the headphones to his hand, and began to think.@~

Hmm, my headphones are a poor match against wind...buuut...

~@ Tera's shadow appears to be a bit wavy. His shadow says put on the ground, but from it feather fly up from it, surrounding Tera and his small radius of an area. Some of the feathers harden, then bolt at Kumiko with great speed while Tera constantly steps around, making it harder to make out his next move.@~
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:54 am

*The wind used against your headphones swirls around you as feathers start to form from your shadow. It begins to form a vortex around you, trying to spin fast enough so that when the feathers fly towards me, they cant get past the vortex of wind and in turn whip violently through the air around you; hopefully slashing you some. The wind votex also prevents you from moving around too much, but should you be able to escape the vortex and continue moving, my eyes would follow your movements. I sit down on the floor making a large ball of energy begin to form in my hands.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:03 pm

Ugh...A vortex huh?

~@Tera grabbed his headphones, to avoid them getting lost in the vortex. The wind began to slightly cut at his body, giving him small cuts. It was only a moment before He found out what to do next.@~

My feathers too....I got it!

~@ Tera would first pocket his headphones, then he held both of his hands out in front of him. As the vortex continued around his body, he started not only manipulating, but amplifying the sound frequences in the vortex, making it more of a windy sonicboom now. With more sound waves inside the tornado than wind, he manipulated the vortex to move toward Kumiko, and thus leaving him be. The vortex blasted toward Kumiko with enhanced speed and force now, its sound waves inisde would slice at Kumiko if she were to get caught in it let alone near it. Tera used this time to recollect his dark feathers to his person, panting a bit fropm the damage.@~

(sorry for the wait, will be much quicker.)
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 1:02 am

*I get sliced up by the sound vortex as I, not expecting it, remainded siting with my large-ish ball of enrgy starting to hover slightly above me.*

Damn...that was smart.

*My energy ball turns to water and creates a dome around me, to slow down and hopefully dispurse the sound surrounding me. I pause for a moment to catch my breath from getting sliced up and from creating a large ball of water. Then I launch the water surrounding me at you, trying to stop you from gathering too many dark feathers. I then place my hands on the ground and wait.....breathing a bit heavier.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Your good, but sound has an advantage over water...

~@Tera spreaded out the feathers on the field, letting them drift freely while he held both his hands up, in the direction of the ball of water. Tera, with a small grunt, blasted a Sonic slice of sound at the water ball, which seems to have no effect. The ball was minorly effected by the sound, but the purpose of it was to cause ripples in the water ball. The sonic slice created ripples, and used those ripples to amiply his sound wave right through the water ball. After shooting the sound slice, Tera side steps to the right, narrowly dodging the water ball. The sonic slice heading at Kumiko was now amiplied due to the ripples in the water, so it covered a slightly bigger range and was much more powerful.@~

*huff* Close one....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 5:20 pm

(Hello there....just incase you forgot)
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 6:25 pm

((God, I love how you always know when I forget. Sorry bout that....Seriously.))

*The water ball slows down the sound wave, even though the ripples add more power to it. (Its hard to hear someone talking to you underwater, is it not?) Since the sound waves are slower, I can dock and dodge them easier, although I still get hit by some of them. As the water ball passes you, it extends towards you from the side, and then whips around trying to hit you from behind.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:50 pm

~@ Last second, Tera turned toward the ball of water, noticing it a minute too late. It crashed onto his body, causing him some damage and drenching his clothes. He began brething heavily, but gave a small chuckle afterwards.@~

Ehehheh, *huff* This will help...even if it did cause me some damage....

~@ Stumbling a bit, Tera races toward Kumiko, regaining his balance along the way. Concentrating and compacting sound waves into the water droplets on his body, he would fling his hand at Kumiko, sending amplified sound wave compacted water droplets at intense speeds toward Kumiko as he continued running.@~
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:19 pm

*As the water droplets speed towards me, I enlarge the water droplets and freeze them over, hopefully stopping the sound waves inside. The wind then whips up and hurls the ice chunks towards you, like hail. The wind, if it hits you too, would severly slash and cut you. The hail-like ice chunks would spike out as they got closer to you, and twist around, ripping at you severly should they make contact.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Call to the Preventers   A Call to the Preventers - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Call to the Preventers
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2