Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....

Go down 
+5
Alyss Frey
Zesu Rikoyae
Aeon Revorse
mahk-x
Ranryû Bakuhatsu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranryû Bakuhatsu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ranryû Bakuhatsu

Female Number of posts : 12
Kekkei Genkai : Taihou Hibana
Registration date : 2009-03-01

The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... Empty
PostSubject: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:54 pm

Name: Ranryû Bakuhatsu
Mental Problem: Pyromaniac
Obsessions: Flames (Duh), Explosions, Chocolate Chip Cookies >.<
Weapons: Her sword; Allumage, Dynamite sticks, Grenades, Mine bombs, Cannon balls, Smoke bombs
Kekkai Genkai: Taihou Hibana. The Bakuhatsu kekkai genkai was created as a result from using fire jutsu and the high sulfur and iron levels Bakuhatsu’s have in their bodies. The Kekkai Genkai can detect heat sources anywhere. It can also cause explosions with ranged power by simply making a hand gun with one hand and going; ‘Bang!’.
Bio: Ranryû was raised in the shady parts of a large ninja village called Zanxs. Her family was very poor and deeply in debt to Don White of the mafia. (Ninja have mafia too! >.<) Ranryû hardly ate a good cold meal. Heck, she had never had a hot meal in her life. 80% of the time, she and her family went with no food at all. Their single roomed hell-hole’s only lighting was a highly flammable candle. A sufferer of insomnia, all Ranryû did through the late hours of night and the early hours of morning was stare at the flames in wander and amazement. After many years of the same routine, a 13 year old Ranryû finally felt compelled to reach out and touch the flame. Never have attend a school of any sorts, she had no idea flames burned you. Boldly sticking her hand into the small flame, Ranryû jerked her hand back in shock and surprise as she received her first burn. But the burn did not make her shy away from this action. The pain she received had intrigued her even more. Night after night, she continued the same routine. One night, she accidently knocked over her beloved candle. The candle started to set fire to the place she lived. Running outside as the flames multiplied, Ranryû sat down in front of her house and watched as the flames burned her house to the ground with her unaware parents still inside. As a few mafia members came to collect the month’s payment the following morning, all they found was Ranryû, sitting cross-legged in front of a large pile of ashes, gazing oddly at nothing. Guessing what had happened, the members summarized that there was no payment this month, so they knocked out the dazed Ranryû and brought her to the don instead. When Ranryû awoke, she was bonded in rope in front of Don White. “Untie her” he ordered. Ranryû bonds where untied. “Stand up, girl” Don White commanded a sneer upon his face. Obeying, Ranryû stood up and faced the Don, no traces of fear on her face. “Who’re you?” he snorted, scrunching up his face as he took a puff on his cigar. “Ranryû Bakuhatsu” Ranryû replied nonchalantly. The Don raised an eyebrow. “A Bakuhatsu, eh? So what happened to your folks? They run away and leave you with their debt?” Ranryû tilted her head to the side, bringing back the images of the previous night. “I….I killed them, I suppose…” she stated, gazing at the Don, her stare blank and devoid of emotion. The Don blinked. “Oh really? Well, their debt is now yours, Ranryû”. Ranryû looked at the Don questiongly. “I don’t know how to make money”. “Steal, then”. “Don’t know how”. The Don paused, looking at Ranryû oddly. “Well, Ranryû, what DO you know?” Ranryû scratched her chin in thought. “…Fire, I guess…” she replied at last. The Don chuckled. “Well, you a bomber then? You like explosions?” Ranryû blinked. “…Explosions?” “Explosions. Big booms. Giant things of mass destruction. Big fiery balls of death. You know?” The Don said, doing his best to explain. Ranryû smiled. “I….I think I like explosions…” The Don grinned, taking a drag on his cigar. “I see. I think I can put you to work, then….”

4 years later, Ranryû Bakuhatsu was one of the most feared ninja in Zanxs. The Don had his best jutsu users to teach her fire jutsu. They discovered and unleashed 30% of her Kekkai Genkai. She was taught how to use a range of weapons, from daggers to Bazookas. And on her seventeenth birthday, she received an unexpected gift from The Don. Her sword, Allumage. When Ranryû unwrapped the gift, her face reflected her shock. “W-what? Don? Are you sure this is for me?” The Don nodded. “Yup, kiddo. It’s all yours”. Ranryû started at the sword, befuddled. “Oh, and I need you to do something else for me, Ranryû…” The Don told her. “What?” Ranryû questioned. “I want you to take my gift, Allumage, and any and all weapons you can carry…” Ranryû nodded. It must be another mission. “And I want you to leave Zanxs. Go pack. Now”. Ranryû blinked. “What?” The Don sighed. “Ranryû, you have fulfilled your parent’s debt. Now leave”. “But the mafia is all I know!” Ranryû complained. The Don let out a sigh. She was ticking him off now. “Exactly. You have lived your miserable life in Zanxs. So now that you are strong, now that you have fulfilled your debt, I want you to leave. Find yourself a village where you’ll lead a better life. Make yourself a highly feared and revered ninja. And if you succeed in doing that, I suppose you can come back ‘n visit me. But for now, get out there. Go see the world. Make me proud, girl”. Ranryû nodded, taking it all in. “Oh…Okay. I’ll…I’ll go pack…” Ranryû said, dashing off. Don White smiled as she left. “Make me proud, Ranryû”.

A few months after her departure, Ranryû discovered the Nightmare. Liking the looks of things, she decided she would stay there. Now her life in the Nightmare begins…
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:56 pm

your like the crimson alchemist from FMA... hes so awesome
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:57 pm

Crimson Alchemist.....wasn't that Kimbly?
no...no...who was it again?
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 3:59 pm

I forgot who but I like him a lot...he can turn ppl into bombs
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm

That is Kimbly.
He was in the jail and one of the Homonculus let him go
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah, from reading the bio, you're really like the crimson alchemist from FMA. However, I don't know the name myself since its been a long while seeing the series.

I applaud and welcome you aboard the Nightmare. XD
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:03 pm

Welcome to the Nightmare. =]
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:06 pm

Like bombs and cookies eh? I like ya already! Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 9:38 pm

Although I hate Kimbly, you seem cool. Welcome.
Back to top Go down
Akarui Yami
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Akarui Yami

Male Number of posts : 1751
Kekkei Genkai : Hikari Yami
Registration date : 2008-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:22 pm

Wow Do you make a whole lot of clones and do suicide bombings
Back to top Go down
http://chaosninjas.heavenforum.com/forum.htm
Momoko Ayamiya
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Momoko Ayamiya

Female Number of posts : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Kokoro Ri-Da
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:47 pm

Ran-chan!!! I love you
I love you!!!!!!!
Ha ha!
Kimbly is so my IDOL!!!!!!!!!!
Ha ha!!!!!!! Love ya pyro Razz
Back to top Go down
Ranryû Bakuhatsu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ranryû Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Yaaay, Good feedback. =3
Kimbly, if thats his name, was a source of insparation.
So was Roy Mustang.
Thanks for the warm welcomings, everyone!
Guess my hunch was right.
Everyone loves a pyro! =3
lol, Sadira, you like explosions too?
Yaaaay. =3
Nice, Akurai.
Now you've fed me ideas. >:3
Momoko, you don't even know who Kimbly is.
You've never watched FMA. XP
Back to top Go down
Momoko Ayamiya
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Momoko Ayamiya

Female Number of posts : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Kokoro Ri-Da
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Grrrr..... Evil or Very Mad
It don't matter -casually flicks Ranryu in the face-
Mu Ha ha ha ha!!!
Back to top Go down
Ranryû Bakuhatsu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ranryû Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 5:53 pm

-Is flicked-
Owch! T_T
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:12 pm

Poor Ran. -_- And yes, I love explosions~! *ish a bomb maker*
Back to top Go down
Ranryû Bakuhatsu
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ranryû Bakuhatsu

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Sweet!
I could totally get my bomb supplys from you! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....   The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu.... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tale Of Ranryu Bakuhatsu....
Page 1 of 1