Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xaldin
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xaldin

Male Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:05 am

why aeon... were you two specail friends? i have no time for such bonds
*my lances return to me and they begin to connect to form the start of a dragon*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:23 am

Abari....I understand! XALDIN!!!! *I begin to spark and Wind begins to violenty stir around me* I will kill you!! Strike Raid!! *I begin tossing my Chakra Blades at you at high speed*
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:24 am

good luck old friend *i head up the stairs*

Last edited by Abari Uchiha on Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 12:25 am

you are not prepared... do you see what happens when you are weighed down by your emotions?
*i turn around and walk the opposite direction and the dragon now made out of my spears shoots an areoblast at you filled with a slicing wind vortex*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 10:08 am

...No do you see what happens...when you piss off the Royal Maelstrom?!?! *Skeith's Symbols begin to glow on me as the Chakra Blades begin to spin rapidly. I create a Rasengan in my hand. The Chakra Blades turn into Beams and plunge into the Rasengan spinning making it even faster. A ring then appear around the Rasengan* Epitaph's Rasengan!!!! *I rush forward at attack the AeroBlast with my Jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Well this is a slight change. Although it will still lead to the same outcome.

*i take one lance off the end of the dragon and jump over it behind you*

Everyone will stab you in the back.

*i take the lance and plunge it into your abdomen while you're using your jutsu*
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Ugh...*As I get stabbed in the back I begin to spit up blood* Your right..*I grab the lance with my left hand my Rasengan still in my right. I begin to continue to pull it through me as you continue to hold on* The outcome is......you will die!!! *I finish pulling the lance thorugh me and turn around and unleash Epitpah's Rasengan right on your chest* Skeith..Tarvos..finish it...*I fall on the ground as Skeith and Tarvos are summoned*.........it's over *Skeith and Tarvos fly into the air*
Skeith:AEON PLEASE HOLD ON!!!!!!
Tarvos: PLEASE!! *Tarvos begin to create a big orb of energy and she tosses it at Xaldin. Skeith summons his Chakra Blades and they begin to rotate around his hand as energy begin to form around it*
Skeith:DELETE!!!! *Skeith fires a beam that moves extremely fast..Once it passes throught the Orb it gets even stronger and faster as it blast it's way to Xaldin*

..agh.please..*I say in a weak voice*
Back to top Go down
Xaldin
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Xaldin

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 2:42 pm

*i fly back into a wall from the forces of the blasts and my body begins fading. i walk away from the wall and call the lances back to me*

You're pathetic. Begging for mercy. That is the price you pay for caring about the fate of others... Farewell.

*i fade completely back into darkness*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer   Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part Five The Whrilwind Lancer
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Untracked :: The World That Never Was :: The War That Never Was-
Jump to: