Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

Part Three The Non Existing Flame

Go down 
+2
Atra
Axel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

Male Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:34 pm

uhh GOOD JOB!
*i snap my fingers and a wall of flame appearss to block the static force and i knock it away*

it this all?
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:37 pm

*i fly back in to a wall with the slash wounds*

damn... ok...
*i draw my trench knives and charge chakra in them and a dome of shadow begins to encircle around us*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:20 pm

*walks by, hood up and stops*
Abari...dont die, ok?
*continues walking*
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 am

i dont like where this shadow thing is going being immobile kinda scares me
*i increase the flames making it sweltering hot and they begin to conver the dome*

feel the heat?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 1:58 pm

dammit , better hit him with this before he breaks out *rushes at you with chakra around my body as i jump in the air and come crashing down at you* Supper explosive wave!!!!!!!!!!!! *a huge dome of energy surronds my body as i converge towards you*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:13 pm

*i keep the shadow encompasing the heat dome and the flames deminish*

ha... no more heat
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:16 pm

*i stand still and look at abari charging twoards me and i yawn*

this is getting dull.. got it memorized?
*my chakrams retrun to me and i block abari with no effort and slash him across the gut*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 1:09 pm

*i look at the slash you made* dull huh and to think i thought we were having un well i guess we have to fix thatnow will we, since your getting bored allow me to really turn the heat, i congradualte you other then training your the first person iused this on...................atra sand back a couple of feet. *my chakra swirls around me violently turning into a varity of different colors while doing this te heat intsify's dramatcally as well as gyser's coming around the battlefield* BURST..........*the floor around te catsle start's to lift up around the area* MODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *the blinding flash appear's and m body has transformed
Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 E30 Get ready axel for your utter dimise
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:00 pm

sorry kid i dont have any cool transformations... but i can take you on...your weaker than atra...tell me abari for someone without feelings what is it you fight for...
*i draw my chakrams and swirling white flame begins to surround them*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:01 pm

alright abari... if you insist
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Hmm wat do i fight for huh......................before i would say i fight for th people i love but then it wont be the same any more *think's* Well if you want me to sum it up then i fight to achiveve power, power that i need to obtain my goal. and there's nobody that will stop me from achiving my goal. an if you think im the weak one here, no offense atra but you aint seen nothing yet *put's hands in pocket's* come at me if you want to try that out
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:27 pm

your resolve is so clich'e its almost killing me... if i had a heart i would laugh.... well abari.... come on ill make it all stop
*i beckon you towards me*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:57 pm

hmm cliche i was trying to avoid that o well *i take one step and i appear behind you as i upper cut you in the air as you blink i apear above you with my hands burning a bright white as i punch you in the gut put instead of you falling down i create a blast of white flame that heads down towards your body* ah yea feel free to join in atra just to let you kno
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:35 pm

you might want to switch elements or something...
*i fall down and the white flames dont effect me whatsoever and i hold my hand out towards you and i begin to extract all of the fire chakra from your body and convert it in to energy for my self*

this feels great...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:47 pm

hmm saw that coming, o well White Lightning!! *i cock back my fist and punche the air as a whitle dragons appears from my hand and appears to engulf your body*
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 4:55 pm

if you saw it coming...
*the dragons begin to engulf my body slicing at me a little*

why didnt you...
*i suck the heat out of the lightning and my chakrams begin to float around me*

PICK A BETTER COUNTER!!!!
*black flaming gysers erupt almost everywhere and i grab my chakrams and hurl them twoards you*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:01 pm

Simple becasue of this *the chakra you absorb begins to hurt the inside's of your body* I knew you were gonna absorb the power again so i came prepared but i do belive it's time to finish this little game once and for all *i sheath icis and draw miroku* Before i do this i ask of you,what is your goal that you wish to accomlpish here?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:47 pm

why should you know... you dont know anything about me... and besides i have a killer digestive system
*i cough up some blood and expell your energies from in my reataining the fire and i clench my chakrams*

you cant end me... commit it to memeory...
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:50 pm

*i warp in out of darkness from finishing my battle*
AXEL!!!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:51 pm

howdie roxas...
*i cough up some more blood*

didnt kno you cared... i just wanted to say before i go or he goes... you were always my friend... now go you still have some buisness to take care of out side the organization its not the place for you...
*i look at abari*
Back to top Go down
Roxas
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Roxas

Male Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:52 pm

axel... you always made me feel like i had a heart
*i warp out*
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:53 pm

ditto kid... IM SO FLATTERED!!!!
*i shed a tear and look at abari*

COME ON...BURN BABY!!!
*my flames surrounding us burn a bright orangish red as i clench my chakrams*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 10:18 pm

hmm so you do have a good side then but, m sorry to say one of us must die and it wont be me. * i take an unfamiliar stance* Goodbye.............friend *i then sayin a calm voice* Divine Flash *I begin to drown my body in light energy, so much that it distorts your vision of me. *i take out mirouku and take the some of the light around me into her and i then burst into flash bang so fast that all is heard are slashes i make at you with the the increase speed increase the slashes power by ten fold i finish the combo with my back turned against you as i snap my finger's the slashes i made on you begin to light up and then explodes leaving a smokescreen from the blast. i then walk away sheathing my blade* Hmm i wonder if he made it?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Axel

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:30 pm

*i look at the light and embrace it*

hey roxas... looks like we might end up in the same realm after all... but im not going out like this...
*i take my chakrams and extend the shadows that atra previously made granting me enough leeway to rush in to abari slash him several times with my chakrams and appear close to him*

after this... win or loose...stop mahk-x... and kill xemnas... you can do it i know you can you beat me heh...man...im gonna miss him...
*i explode in a fiery glory at point blank*
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:45 pm

SHIT ABARI!!!
*i motion to shadowstep in but its too late i get blown the fuck back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Part Three The Non Existing Flame   Part Three The Non Existing Flame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Part Three The Non Existing Flame
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next