Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Ken Minamino EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Ken Minamino EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Ken Minamino EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Ken Minamino EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Ken Minamino EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Ken Minamino EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Ken Minamino EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken Minamino EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Ken Minamino EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Ken Minamino EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Ken Minamino

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ken Minamino
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Ken Minamino

Male Number of posts : 127
Kekkei Genkai : Plant Control
Registration date : 2009-02-23

Ken Minamino Empty
PostSubject: Ken Minamino   Ken Minamino EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Kenny

Kenny was born to a clan of unnaturally strong people who showed great expertise in taijutsu and ninjustu in harmony with their unique kekki genkai of plant control, allowing them to bend plants to their will in everyway shape or form...Kenny was born in the higher branch of his clan where his great intellect was quickly discovered by his peers and clansmen at the young age of 6. Although, Kenny found out himself 9 years later that he was the key to horrible prophecy that was yet to come. The prophecy was that once his powers were at their peek, he was to be sacraficed to the Titan Airos, who his clan thought was the source of all their power, so that their power and abilities would sky rocket beyond possible belief. Kenny's mother and father were no doubt not fond of the news they were told by their son for they were the only family who had no idea of this. Kenny's mother and father who actually were one of the strongest in the clan brought it up to the rest of the clan and said that they would have to take me under there dead bodies. So the entire clansmen no doubt had no remorse taking on my parents. They both put up a hell of a fight but was greatly outnumbered. My mother was captured and viciously tortured befored being slaughtered in my face, and my father....was said to have escaped some type of way. After that event the clan thought that waiting too long for me to become more adept with my powers would only allow me to think of a plan to escape and avenge my parents, so they decided to hurry up with the prophecy and execute it asap. So the following year Kenny was taken to the alter where he was to be given up before the Titan Airos. During the ceremony, Airos began to speak to Ken telepathically. She informed him on how his clan has become corrupt and drunk with power and how that prophecy was too be fulfilled only to approve that thought. She spoke of how much sorrow his clan brought upon her and how foolish it was for them to do such a thing and how it was partly her fault. So Airos made her appearence before his clan and she quickly struck them down. Airos then made her appearence before Ken as she apologized for the loss of his mother in her name and also told him how he was not corrupt. Airos then told him that it was also prophecised that Ken was to be the strongest of his clan and how his abilities were to be more adept then my whole clan. She told me to train and manifest my abilites as much as possible and return to her and since his clan rarley aged, it wouldn't be that much of a problem. So after 1000 years Kenny grew stronger and found his way to the nightmare. where he hopes to call home.
Character- Ken is a very calm and level headed individual. He is very analytical and strategic but is no doubt very humble and friendly.

Kekkei Genkai: My Kekkei Genkai allows me complete dominion over the beauty of the earth..i.e. plants but I am capable of much much more. I can use it in an variety of ways such as creating weapons out of the simpiest plant.(I can change a blade of grass into a giant unbreakable sword). I can also use it as a mean of teleportation..I can reconstruct my body out of any type of plant or agricultral material. I can also grow plants on anytype of surface.

Syntheisis
Thanks to training with gaia, i am able to harness the suns rays and heat into a concentrated energy I am able to use and manipulate to my whim. It acts like pure energy and burns with heat similar to that of the sun.
Ken Minamino Energy10

Divine Chakra- Chakra that flows through kens veins. if manipulated correctly it allows Ken the ability to give life.(i.e plants)
Ken Minamino Divien10

Last edited by Ken Minamino on Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:10 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
mahk-x
Nightmare's Wrath
Nightmare's Wrath
mahk-x

Male Number of posts : 2076
Kekkei Genkai : Carbon Infusion
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Ken Minamino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Minamino   Ken Minamino EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:11 pm

fine by me...
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Ken Minamino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Minamino   Ken Minamino EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:42 am

Approved. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ken Minamino Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ken Minamino   Ken Minamino Empty

Back to top Go down

Ken Minamino
Page 1 of 1