Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Awaiting my Guest...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:38 am

*Alyss parried two bullets with the side of her knife, shocking the blade twice, but the guard kept her last hand safe. She grabbed three with her right hand using compression, they danced in her palm, and she ducked under one aimed for her head. She dodged left and as he leapt back, she shot the three bullets back at him*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

Male Number of posts : 552
Kekkei Genkai : Solaris
Registration date : 2008-12-09

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 am

Not even expecting this, Skye gets hit with the bullets as he lands, paralyzing himself temporarily. "Shit..." He stands with his back to Alyss, paralyzed for a good 5 minutes, at least. He was losing, but he was loving it still... and awaited her move.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 4:54 am

Ahh...

*Alyss circled her victim, playing the blade of her dagger against his throat as he stood so still in his paralyzation. Her eyes glistened and her grin was apparent under her now messy pink hair*

Looks like the cat was caught by the mouse...how ironic.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:13 am

Skye stoot still, chuckling at how she played with him. It was just as he woul have done himself... "Clock's ticking.. whatcha gonna do?"
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:28 am

*she sheathed her tachi and without looking, she drew the dagger she shot at the clone, it ripped through it's artifical flesh as the blade came towards her left hand, then hovered over it*

You can take this back.

*shooting the blade towards his shoulder to draw blood, Alyss leapt back and waited. By no means was she cruel...and she wasn't going to play his game. She spat words at him*

What do you want me to do, huh, Mr. Silverclaw? Kill you? You're a sick bastard.
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:07 pm

Wincing slightly at the pain, he kept his composure in the end. "Sickness, heh.. Another label for the human nature and instinct that runs through all of us. And we're not so different in the end, Ms. Frey..."

He sighed. "Even I can say that you have some serious talent, and serious bloodlust locked away as well.. the will to fight is natural, and oh, so thrilling when we're tossed into the arena. And yet most of us choose to abandon this, for what, pride? Foolish..."

He moved his shoulders slightly, giving a single laugh. "Heh.. either way, time's up. Solaris Aqua!" What seemed to be a massive tidal wave rose from the ground, with Skye standing at the very edge of it. The waters were dark blue and menacing in nature, massive and dense enough to deal significant.. "splash" damage.
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:29 pm

*Alyss jumped backwards bounding as far away from the core of the attack, quickly enough to not be overwhelmed. Still, though, the pressure of the waters pushed her backwards, knocking her body down to the ground. As the waters shallowed, Alyss cringed, slowly standing, hair and clothes soaked. She coughed up water and randomly a golden carp, then weakly looked towards her opponent*

Pride...you...think it would be pride? Only you...would not understand.

*her boots splashed in the water, sopped with on the ground, few inches of water still, and took a Karate stance with wobbly knees*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 1:40 pm

Keeping his vicious composure on a pillar of water some 20 feet away from her, something else was being processed in Skye's mind.. "I need to know for sure... is she truely the one..? Only one way to find out, please don't fail.."

He descended from the pillar, and a serious expression was wiped onto his face. Skye's appearence was that of his normal self; his natural Light taking dominance once again. Water in the area evaporated, rock formations returned to normal, and wind stabilized. He causally walked towards her, stopping 10 feet away. "Solaris Aurelia..."

The sun intensified, but the temperature reamined constant. What seemed like smaller suns began floating in the area around them, shining brightly on their own. Images of both Skye and Alyss were copied, standing in the exact same pose as they were endlessly on either side. The images of them both merged, obscuring any conventional sight on Alyss's part.

Suddenly a blade slashed to her side, not hitting her, but coming within range. Then Skye's own Renbuen Sverdet, in gigantic whip-blade form, came at her several times, from eight different angles at her sides, and 3 places above her, the final ones coming straight down from the sky and up from the ground at her.

"Don't fail..."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 2:55 pm

*for a minute time stopped for Alyss and her eyes narrowed in concentration, she glanced frantically at the multiple suns and herself*

Impossible to dodge...it'd be impossible to dodge...wait...

*Alyss drew her knife quickly and slashed to her right; so did all the other illusions. The image of herself parried the whip to its right, and Alyss, the real one, slide quickly under the left whip blades, barely avoiding her coffin*
Back to top Go down
Skye Silverclaw
Sleeping Death
Sleeping Death
Skye Silverclaw

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:01 pm

The images, light manifestations, everything dissipated. All that was left was a small garden in the center of a large tower; Skye's actual courtyard. some of the structures had been damaged from the scuffle, and Skye stood on a pillar overlooking the place, clapping his hands, smiling genuinely this time. "Congratulations, you pass."

He jumped down and faced her, all weapons sheathed, and hostility gone. "You're meant for great things, I can guarantee. Testing is over, you may leave if you wish." He turns around and walks towards the door back inside to his tower, his clothing flowing in the wind slightly. He really didn't know what this all meant for him in the end. The only thing that was for sure was that he'd be keeping a very close eye on Alyss..
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 3:09 pm

*for a second, Alyss wasn't sure if she was still alive. But she opened her eyes to the soft ground, and the smells of nature in the garden. And she barely heard his words, like a whisper in the night after a nightmare. Her body ached, and now that she didn't have adrenile pumped into her veins, she wanted to scream of the pain in her right hand*

It must...be on fire....I'm so tired..

*she rolled over on her back to greet the sun's warm rays, but she hardly trust them...as she hardly trust the man inside this hell. Slowly she lifted herself up as her headphone beeped*

Emergency. Hydrolytic overflow. Draining.........50%...80%....99%....drainage complete. Master. Are you. Not well?

....Just...lovely. Thanks....

*her comfort music sounded in her ears as she limped out of the Ivory Tower, hoping to never come again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awaiting my Guest...   Awaiting my Guest... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Awaiting my Guest...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Eastern Seaboard :: Ivory Tower-
Jump to: