Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Exploring around.

Go down 
+4
Shiro Kazuma
Skye Silverclaw
Sedgar Vyland
Alyss Frey
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Exploring around. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 pm

Cleff ohs and ahs inspecting Alyss happily. He was about to wrap around her and hang from her neck with his tassels, but then someone was at the door. "I'll get it~" He insisted without waiting for the order to or see who it is. He opened it up and saw... someone new. "Ooooh, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

Male Number of posts : 162
Kekkei Genkai : (none)
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Sedgar backed from the door, rising to greet the new guest. "Ah, so we finally meet, Aeon!" He'd heard about this man and all of his contributions to the technological aspect of both the Nightmare and Bursting, so it was natural that he'd be excited to meet him. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:13 pm

Well it's only natural, I would have come sooner, but I've been busy.
I came to check out the other Tech Shinobi.
=-I look to Cleff= A Tech Sprite? =-I begin to poke at him-= Haven't seen one of you in a while.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:22 pm

Cleff...I have seen your type only once. You're very rare..the last one ran from me because it was scared. But since you're so curious...

*Alyss held up one finger for Cleff to see, and the pad of the fingertip slightly tingled with a grey, the lines of her fingerprint a black like the wires of a motherboard of a computer*

My power is technopathy...I can indirectly link with any technology and use it at will. In your sense I can't cause you have a mind of your own, but...

*she set her headphones down a few feet away from them, then walked back. Touching her fingers to the floor, the area she touched glowed for a brief second, and then a second later her headphone began to play her favorite song*
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:40 pm

Cleff poked Aeon back out of curiousity "You have no buttons-- Wait, you two have seen more of me? How nice for some people to know of what I actually am, haha~!" Cleff looked to Alyss, remembering the Video game that was given to him by Ayaka, which he had already drained, hacked and made lifeless. He put an orb inside of the video game and the character which he hacked was him, doing shit that wasn't programmed in the game. Cleff loved playing this game, it was his very favorite~! He looked at all 3 of them, playing his game without looking and just floated in awe. "So many... people involved with technology..." Cleff's mouth suddenly began to drool with data and electricity as the positive surges of electrical currents coming from his body got a bit larger. He was processing this information and it would benefit him greatly in all ways to know such technologically adept people.
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:45 pm

Yea, Tech Sprites were common on Eldrant. Although not many could talk. The ones who could were highly gifted.

Innis: Hey lil Revorse!! =-Innis quickly pops out of my chest in her orb form. Her Sky-blue color shining nicely.-= WOW a tech sprite!! =-Innis floats over to Cleff-= Your daddy and his colleages had alot of these in that lab! =-Innis floats up and down happily near Cleff-= I'm Innis! Mirage of Deciet!
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:28 am

Sensing nothing much else to do with the time, Sedgar walked over to a hearby stool and rested hi head. It had been quite an exciting day compared to those he'd had in a while..
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:54 am

((I hate disapearing in the middle of a convo... O.o))
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:56 am

((It was a time skip..))
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:58 am

((REally? ok then time to enter again! XD))

*Shiro appears inside the shop and waves slightly.*

Hello everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 am

Sedgar gives a lazy wave to Shiro, feeling the weight of the day now upon him. "Guys, I'm gonna be closing shop soon.. it's getting late and this science guy needs his sleep.."
Back to top Go down
Alyss Frey
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Alyss Frey

Female Number of posts : 516
Kekkei Genkai : Air Compression/Technopathy
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 am

Never.

*Alyss crossed her arms whilst sitting on the floor. In actuality, she wanted to play with the sprites; they were fascinating and she wanted to find out what composed them, what made them all what they were. She blushed adding quickly, just in case he gotten a different idea*

I want to stay with Cleff, he's cute.
Back to top Go down
Sedgar Vyland
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Sedgar Vyland

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:10 am

"Alyss, you're free to stay here as long as you need to, there's a spare room upstairs for sleeping. Cleff lives here, but everyone else, kindly wrap it up?"
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:16 am

=-I turn to Sedgar-= Yea, alright. Innis we're heading out.
Innis: Okay! =-Innis floats back to me-=

Alright you two..play nice. =-I look at Sedgar and then Alyss and laugh as I head for the door-=
Back to top Go down
Van Firth
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Van Firth

Male Number of posts : 8
Kekkei Genkai : Flow Manipulation
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:17 am

Van had walked from the outskirts of the village into the village. He had walked aimlessly around the village exploring a bit until he finally decided to ask someone where the nearest inn was. Not seeing anyone else he decided to ask a shop owner for directions. Van walked in Sedgar's shop but the lobby was empty. Not wanting to wait for someone to come out he decided to peek his head in the door.

"Excuse me, Proprietor. I'm new her..." Van had noticed the room full of people and felt their strong auras already. Too many for me to handle alone. The only exit I see is behind me. One civilian, the rest are trained. Proceed cautiously.

"Oh I'm sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt anything. I'm new in town and I thought the Proprietor of this shop could give me directions to the nearest inn. Is he here?"
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:17 am

Cleff waved at Innis and Aeon as they were leaving "Buh bye! Come back, now! I plan to see you two soon!" He saluted them before turning to Alyss "Yaaaay! Alyss is staying!" Cleff outstretched his tassels to a great length to wrap around her neck so that he could hang off of her. He wasn't really that heavy, and his wings had a special anti gravity field thingy that made them weightless. He waved at Shiro "Bye other guy who just got here but has to leave now unless you have some sort of business in which you can stay but don't really ask me I think you should ask Sedgar or something!!!!" what a long, grammatically incorrect, insufficiently punctuated sentence. Cleff also noticed a new face "Is it knowledge that you seek? Knowledge for that of the nearest inn?" Cleff stuck his orb inside one of the nearest computers, sharing the data with it so that he would learn this location and never forget. He took out his orb and began to say "Well, the nearest one is--" before he got a chance to finish, he yawned and went to sleep. He was tired.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring around.   Exploring around. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploring around.
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Central :: Closed for Construction :: Open for Business-
Jump to: