Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Vladimir's metal jutsu list

Go down 
+5
Kay-no
Kumiko
Atra
Zeik Hellgate
Vladimir
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Vladimir's metal jutsu list Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 1:38 am

I want to put this into note - My metal is Metallic/liquid which has a HIGH temperature or heat point.

Through each time I use a jutsu it will be recorded and be detail. My wire is basically similar to Kakuzu from the Akatsuki, yet with a personal touch from my of his whole body almost metal and able to melt and reform. The wire I control can pierce through flesh and almost anything, able to steal hearts by using my forbbiden jutsu and can use a certain element.

Metallic Clone: Creating a metallic clone of myself, hardening it's surface into a fully alive person yet only metal.

Magnetic Knives: Manipulating my metal into serveral floating kunai's holding an megnetic force, they never leave their sides, if happened an explosion will occur.

Surgical Tools:__

Metallic Formation: I can bend and manipulate the element metallic into basically and form, liquid or sholid, weapons, explosives, etc.

Forbidden Jutsu; Jiongu: Using my metallic metal, I can manipulate it into small wire's I commonly use, able to pierce flesh, going through the whole opponent's body infecting them with this metal, driving it through there circulatory system, wrapping around the heart, I can steal there heart to exteed my life, and control over a certain elements.
-Elements: 2

Electric Control:
Discharge: I can send an eletrifying current through my metal shocking anything and anyone it comes in contact with.

Stupify: Using a minor elertical force such as static I can momentarily stunn or damage my foe.

Electric Chair; Electric deaht technique: I can send a massive amount of electricity, and kill my foe, with the most painful death.

Darkness Control:
Black Rain: The second stage of "Raining Needle's"; this jutsu is almost similar to raining needles, yet more destructive, and deadly. With a thin layer of recyclable black chakra emitted with the needles. The appearance is like small black jolts a lighting raining from the heaven's above.

Dark Voltage: A combination of the Jutsu "Dark Pulse" and "Black Volt"; the appearance is like an atomic bomb explosion, the after affect of the explosion is a static discharge is thrown in the atmosphere and shocking the opponent. Since this Jutsu is deadly and can possibly kill, I barely use this Jutsu a lot since it takes a lot of chakra.

Ecplise: A dark/blue orb is created in my palm just like a Resangan it has the same power and strengh. As it can go through solid objects and competely destroy causing an explosion, and a huge crater in the process.

((still under construction))

Last edited by Vladimir on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:10 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:37 pm

umm i would like to state every thing has a heat point. so unless you can explain why a "metal" of all things doesn't..you got one now.
Back to top Go down
Vladimir
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Vladimir

Male Number of posts : 111
Kekkei Genkai : Metal manipulation, wires, ????
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 9:40 pm

((gotcha Zeik i'll edit))
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

Male Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:17 pm

how the fuck does something that exist not cast a shadow?
is it because of our run in?
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:38 pm

yes it is. lol
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

Female Number of posts : 1160
Kekkei Genkai : Nentou Karada (undiscovered)
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 11:52 pm

Not that I have any right to say have an opinion on this matter, but even ghosts cast shadows so fully tangible or not shadows exist for anything that takes up space. And if theres no light to cast a shadow your still screwed because then youd have to be in the dark and the dark is one massive shadow. So either way, you still have a shadow...
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:10 am

EXACTLY!!! IM TIRED OF PPL SAYING WOO I HAVE NO SHADOW IN THE DARK!!!

BUT IN REALITY YOU DO DAMNIT!

anything that exists has a fuckin shadow...human or not
Back to top Go down
Kay-no
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Kay-no

Female Number of posts : 989
Kekkei Genkai : Buryoki, Niyo Chakra
Registration date : 2008-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 am

...My shadow hides in a box away from atra
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:12 am

WEIOJASKDJOASKFUIHNASFKASSFAFJASFKJ ASF random post... OUJWEIOAISDKASJ DK:AJSFHKFKLf
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:14 am

Lol glad to help even in a lil Atra
Back to top Go down
Atra
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Atra

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:27 am

lol shiro...and thanks kumi even though it wont help
Back to top Go down
Aeon Revorse
Reikikage
Reikikage
Aeon Revorse

Male Number of posts : 3371
Kekkei Genkai : Chakra Eye/Burst
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:34 am

So invisible things cast shadows?
What if you would teeter on the edge of non-existance? Would you still cast a Shadow?
Or in the Mind?

I will say that MOST things cast shadows. But if it could be explained and makes sense then something has to NOT cast one.
Back to top Go down
http://burstingenergy.ultimaterpg.org/forum.htm
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 3:09 pm

well in regards to aeon wouldn't that be vampires..they have no shadow....wait thats not reflection my bad..everything has a shadow
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 11:49 pm

*sigh* hopeless people....

liquid on the ground has NO i repeat NO shadow since its on the ground, light cant pass it to form a shadow...my evidence would be for example a lake, last i checked they dont have shadows. metallic liquid is not clear, so as long as its on the ground similar to a puddle or such, there is no shadow. especially a metallic liquid....think people...and of course invisible things count as well. shadows are afterimages of something in the way of light rays of any kind.. and sorry kumi but its IMPOSSIBLE to have shadows in certain shades of darkness, since shadows are created by light rays and theres obviously no light in darkness, then shadows dont exist in the dark..this doesn't mean an artificial light wouldn't work to make shadows though.. I TYPED ALL THIS ON THE WII!
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:54 am

Shadows are created by light waves and right there are no light rays in the dark, but it still appiles that there are no light rays because the shadow is all encompassing. The dark is shadows...
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

Male Number of posts : 169
Kekkei Genkai : Jinuko
Registration date : 2009-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 1:57 am

Im impressed with all that being typed on the Wii, and I agree with Kumi!
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

Female Number of posts : 2170
Kekkei Genkai : Hangetsu no Goudou
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:02 am

One could technically argue that darkness is composed of nothing, but shadows but you could also say that it isn't. A shadow is defined as a shape created when light hits an object and is not able to pass through. That would mean that there has to be a light source for it to be considered a shadow. However, shadows is defined as darkness. So, one shadow=needs light. Plural shadow=darkness. Or so I'm getting from this dictionary. So I guess everyone's right then. Neutral It's not serious business so let's say that and move along.
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:07 am

But shadows arnt void, they can still be solid, like how you crush people with them without them being solid? or choke them or anything? Im talking more chakra related then just normal shadows too. Only void element has nothing or is composed of nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 am

That doesn't make fucking sense. It didn't make sense when I saw that shit on Naruto. And void element has nothing to do with nothing if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:09 am

Indeed. I agree Sadi.

If you really want to get into it there is no such thing as nothingness. Everything that exists is something so there can be nothing. Even if it only exists in thought it still exists in some form. Or I could just be playing devils advocate again, who knows.
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:12 am

Void element makes sense. Void is an absent of energy, so void is like having a place where no energy exist, like in space kinda.
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:16 am

Well, the classical name for the 'void' element is called Aether which is essentially what life is supposed to be made of. While it has no physical qualities (like temp and all that), there is something there. Energy exists, lying in wait until it's actually required. So void is just energy not in motion. State of being.
Back to top Go down
Remkaze
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Remkaze

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:19 am

That sounds like potential energy. So what do you classify Kakashi's sharingan portal jutsu thing? Or Mandara Uchiha's Time space warp jutsu?
Back to top Go down
Sadi D
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Sadi D

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 am

Well I don't watch/read Naruto enough to know exactly what those are.
Back to top Go down
Kumiko
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kumiko

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list EmptyThu Feb 19, 2009 2:26 am

If it takes up space it exists so its not nothing. And if it has energy to it too then it definetly isnt nothing because the energy is there whether its being used ot not. Void I would think would be more like absorbing and nullifying the surrounding energy but it still pocesses energy itself so its not nothing. Therefore there is no such thing as nothing as the void itself exists and has some form and energy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vladimir's metal jutsu list   Vladimir's metal jutsu list Empty

Back to top Go down

Vladimir's metal jutsu list
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next