Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!

Go down 
+3
Rakka
Grave
Shiro Kazuma
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

Male Number of posts : 441
Location : Apotos (Homeland of Planet Ires). Now Residing in Oneoera's Dojo
Kekkei Genkai : Yaqio Ozunis
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 pm

Zesu closed his eyes and took a deep breath to ease the tension and stress that was inside of him which blocked out the true reason why he'd came over to this whole tryout: To see if he had what it takes to join and try his best towards it no matter what. He'd realized it once he heard Shiro scolded him about his lack of confidence and cowardice towards this tryout and how he'll never become any better in his abilities if he gave up to the obvious. He then begin to speak calmly as he went back into focusing his chakra towards his arms.

"You're right. I shouldn't give up or run away from it all. I'm going to do my best in this tryout even if I fail to get accepted I'll know that I'd tried my best for it all!!"

He then turned around as his eyes begin to open, showing determination and confidence in his eyes and face that he will give it all that he got. He then bows to Shiro respectfully as he gets in his Koroshu martial art fighting stance, showing him that he's ready to go for it!
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 7:09 am

(Sorry for my non posting, I forgot that I was in this. ;; )

Once the water began to rise, it was Cleff's time to shine! "Perfect! Transcendent Sound, Disruption Wave!" The water began to shake violently, creating a bunch of waves and whatnot, making this body of water quite malicious, both at the top and underwater with the currents. Cleff then used some of his stored electrical currents and shot out various grenades from his 4 wings' 3 prongs, making 12 electrified grenades in total, some under the water, some right on the border of the water and some in the air above the water "Sorry, Zesu and Kairi if I shock you..." The 12 grenades made a great and fiery and electrical explosion, flowing throughout the top of the water, down under the water and in the moist air, having it you know... have the water conduct it and whathaveyou. Hopefully that would hit Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 10:06 am

((I'm sorry too))

*Hand signs* WATER CLONE JUTSU! Still in my mermaid form, All my clones start swimming in very very rapid circles around Shiro.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 12:38 pm

Good.

*Shiro eyes then shot open with their now aqua blue color, his Water spirit now released. His body then simply dove into the water still standing being in the complete middle of Kairi's clones, letting them take the full effect of the underwater eletrical explosions. He then began to do his own hand signs and stopped with his smile back on his face.*

Nicely done Cleff. Now you're thinking.

*He then seperated his hands as a ball of the water began to whirl around like a miniture whirlpool sphere.*

Aqua Jet!

*He then pushed the ball forward as it then shot 5 powerful jets of water pushing through the currents like spears as they made their way towards Kairi underwater. He then held out his hand as Atomisk began to form under water in his left hand.*

Last edited by Shiro Kazuma on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kairi Armani
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Kairi Armani

Female Number of posts : 412
Kekkei Genkai : Hiyori Achan
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 6:54 pm

*My eyes glow a pale white color* *I change the weather making in 300 degrees outside and all the water evaporates very quickly including Shiro's aqua jets*
Back to top Go down
Cleff
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Cleff

Male Number of posts : 109
Kekkei Genkai : Data, Technological, Transcendent Sound
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 8:20 am

Cleff figured that it was best to try to immobilize Shiro first, and the best way to do that is with... "Viruses!" Cleff coughed up some small, green orbs with malicious little faces that surrounded the entire area, except around him, Kairi and Zesu. "If anyone touches those, they will become instantly paralyzed... so don't touch em..." Unfortunately, they could only stay stationary in the air, so Cleff had to make them a bit more threatening. He touched one, and since he was immune to his own data, it wouldn't paralyze him. The virus suddenly sparked with electricity, Cleff making his electrical current surge through it, and had the electrical current connect with all of the viruses using their digital makeup like a magnet so that they would connect in a chain-like line. Now all of the viruses made a sort of electrical net around Shiro's area so if he touched a virus, not only would be be paralyzed, but he'd be shocked, too. And if he took out one virus, the other ones would be attracted to the lingering electrical current and seek him out.
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:51 pm

( Sorry for the very late reply. Was busy too much for the past days and forgot about it >.< )

Zesu continues to focus charka around his arms as he takes a deep breath to let out some more tension throughout his body and calm his mind to complete focus. His body began to glow lightly as the ground he's standing on began to crack. The ground began to fuse with his body to activate his gekki kenkai and help him transform into his earth element guardian, GunRock. Once the transformation was complete, GunRock jumps up into the air so he can be in high altitude. He then began falling towards the ground near Shiro at an alarming rate since the weight of GunRock was very heavy. Once he landed on the ground, it created an powerful shockwave heading towards Shiro to attempt to get him dizzy for good moment. Also, GunRock starts stomping on the ground, making large boulders fall from the sky near him and Shiro as an attempt for the boulders to hit him as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 12:19 pm

*Shiro looked up at the falling rocks and then leapt into the air, as he began jumping from one rock to another using it to avoid the viruses floating around the air. Being within a rather high altitude, Shiro's eyes suddenly turned fiery red as he remained idle within the air. He decided to use a rather more powerful jutsu.*

Time to light things up. Dragon Dive!

*He then made himself dive headfirst. He then began to spiral as flames erupted from his body turning him into a spiraling, flaming spear. He waqs aimed directly int he middle of the general area in which everyone was standing. His speed was increasing gradually decreasing the time for a reaction more and more as he got closer.*
Back to top Go down
Zesu Rikoyae
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Zesu Rikoyae

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 28, 2009 2:00 pm

GunRock looked at Shiro diving down from the sky at an alarming rate noticing that he's gonna hit each one of them with a heavy attack. However, the speed was gradually decreasing as his dive was beginning to give them time to react towards the attack. This gives him a chance to see if he could use this chance by two choices: "Give and Take" or "Evade and Strike". Either way, he must add tactics for the choices to work. GunRock decided to do the first option of the choice which was the "Give and Take". He went towards the middle and grew twice in size, turning into its boulder to double it's defense as it waits Shiro to make contact with it so that he can execute part two of the tactic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!   Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Let the Tryout's Begin: Team Elemental is Under Way!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3