Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Meditation..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

Female Number of posts : 312
Kekkei Genkai : Earth bending and Plasma control
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Meditation.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 am

*Remembering back on their last encounter, Bloom chuckled at the thought.*
"That goes for you too."
*As Bloom unsheathed Bliss, Kuiin began talking to Bloom in her mind.*

Kuiin: Since this is your first time using Darkness Bloom, I will guide you through this match. But it will be the ONLY one I help you with, so make sure yu learn the first time rather than the second.

*As Bliss was charged with Dark energy now, it focused its energy to Bloom's other hand, making a blade of pure darkness. Bloom's eyes turned red so Kuiin could see the fight as well. Best way to assist Bloom and help her use Darkness.*
"Alright Lucius."

*As Kuiin gave Bloom tips mentally, she dashed across the field towards Lucius. As she ran she stopped on a dime by stabbing the ground with Bliss, and she then used the rotation in her body from the immediate stop to slash her other sword, sending a quick wave of Darkness at Luciuss in a horizontal direction.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:02 pm

Lucius moves his own hand to attempt to block the wave of darkness, and blue, misty energy shot forward to engulf anf vaporize the blast. He moved back some and attempted to materialize a blade in his hand.. what appeared was instead an abstract, but sword-like, formation of Absolution energy. He'd have to see how effective this actually was..
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 3:18 am

*Bloom regained her balance from the attack, and merged the sword of darkness with Bliss, drastically increasing its power.*
"This Absolute energy must be something, I feel honored to train with you..."
*Bloom gave a smile, then sheathed Bliss for later after summoning her Gun blade.*
"So I will give you the honor of fighting me."
*Bloom loads the Gun Blade with 4 bullets, the first being a shot C and the second being a shot F, the other two unknown. Bloom held out her free hand and a ball of dark energy quickly formed and from that ball of energy dozens of solidified blades at your direction.*
"I will go all out, I hope you do the same, or this will go no where."
*She waits to see how Lucius response to this assault while her other hand gripped her blade's trigger tightly.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 2:09 pm

Lucius leaps into the air, above all the blasts, and sends a wave of Absolute energy towards Bloom. It took the form of an actual wave from the ocean, but less solid in its structure, more of a mist still. Though each particle of Absolution was now in the offensive.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 11:37 am

*Being similar to mist, Bloom had an idea. She slashed at the wave with her Gun Blade while pulling its trigger, blowing a hole in the center area that was going to collide with her.*
"Hmmm, How should I go about fighting "Absolution".....the possibilities..."
*Bloom began to emit a blue aura from her body. This was Ultra cold plasma, and as she forged a blade of darkness in her hand, she merged some of the plasma in it, giving it a dark blue color.*
"Mixing elements....Ugh....not as easy as it looks.*
*Bloom raced skyward, blasting balls of darkness infused plasma at Lucius along the way.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 12:54 pm

Lucius raised his left arm in defense - he wasn't too sure why.. instinct maybe. Though the mist that was previously brushed away suddenly rushed forward onto his arm, forming what seemed to be a wide, light blue shield, with an intricate feathered wing design. It was harder than most metals, and easily blocked the blade that was coming at Lucius.

Immediately after, he attempted something else - a normal blast of offensive Absolution towards Bloom's chest. Perhaps this blow would show him what Absolution actually did.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2009 3:31 pm

*Bloom paused for a second in the air as she saw the Absolution beam head her way. This Valkyrie braces instantly came out the moment Bloom felt the threat.*
"A beam? How would absolution feel if I were to be hit?"
*6 of the Valkyrie blades came together and each shot a Filamentation beam. the beams came together as they collided with the absolute, so Bloom uses this stall to descend to the ground, out of harm's way.*
"It's difficult fighting something that you are clueless about..."
* Bloom ran forward a little, then jumped into a slide motion, sending a wave of earth at Lucius with a large amount of force behind it.*(about 15 ft)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 10:37 pm

"Even more difficult using something you're clueless about.." He focused absolution into his arm, and attempted to deflect the wave of earth. It was relatively unphased, and hit Lucius full-on at his side. In pain, but recovering, he attempted another, wider beam of Absolution at Bloom.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:16 pm

*After Bloom's earth bending technique, she had some lag because of the sliding motion she did. She stared at the Absolution beam as it came closer to her.*
"No!"
*Bloom swirled dark energy around herself, throwing herself over to the side trying to dodge it. Bloom didn't notice this beam was wider though, and the distance she threw herself was not enough to avoid this head on attack...*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:45 pm

The blast connected, hitting Bloom in full. Yet there was nothing really significant about the blast.. it didn't seem to do any damage to her at all. Instead she was surrounded by a light blue aura, and all scratches from the training session were virtually gone. Lucius cocked his head in bewilderment.. "Bloom, how do you feel?!"
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:07 am

*Bloom tilted her head and gave a confused look. She knew she was hit, but instead of pain, she felt the Absolution run through her body, healing any wounds she had.*
"I-I feel fine....What is this??"
*Bloom stood up and looked at the blue aura on her body.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:11 am

"I.. honestly have no idea.." He turned to a nearby rock formation and fired what was intended to be a thick shot of Absolute energy, with the intent to decimate the formation. Instead the rocks seemed to lose any cracks they had, and also attained that feint blue aura. "This is.. strange."
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:20 am

*Bloom walked over to one of the rocks and began to examine it.*
"*Giggle* It seems this energy replenishes what ever energy was lost..."
*Bloom gave another small chuckle as she glanced over at Lucius.*
"So this was what you had so much trouble mastering huh? It's cool, very useful."
*She gave a smile over at Lucius.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:24 am

"Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but exchanged through matter..."

As this thought crossed his mind, as well as Bloom's words, Lucius came to a realization at least. "So this power is another impossibility.. While Negation destroys matter and energy, Absolution creates and replenishes it.." He sighed, smiled and looked up. "So it seems I'm complete at last..."

He reverted back to his normal self; black hair, blue shirt and red coat. "You still want to continue.. partner?" He slightly smiled as he looked at Bloom now.
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:38 am

*Bloom gave a light hearted sigh. She wasn't positive on what he meant by "partner", but she may have been over thinking things again.*
"I would say we've both learned a great deal today."
*Bloom would look down woefully now, but breifly as well.*
"I should get stronger as well. I wouldn't feel right with everyone trying so hard to protect, while I sat in the side lines..."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 1:50 am

He lost the smile, instantly retaining a worried, but serious expression. "The current circumstances call for it, I'm afraid. Of course you can get stronger, no one's holding you back.. but the enemies we face now are far beyond even a Jounin's level. Even I'd have a very hard time staying alive if Vash or Chase attacked me right now."

He paced a bit, thinking of how to word it right. "It's not a matter of your abilities; you've improved majorly since we met. But this is a matter of practicality, so we don't lose another shinobi."
Back to top Go down
Bloom
Bad Dream
Bad Dream
Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:01 am

*Bloom thought about what Lucius had just said. She knew what he meant, she now only had to accept it.*
"Fine. I know nightmare is in a crisis at the moment, but whether I'm strong enough or not, if my friends get hurt..."
*Bloom stopped there, not wanting her emotions to get the better of her.*
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:15 am

He sighes and walks towards her, resting a hand on her shoulder. "I understand how you feel. Truely."

"But I also swear to prevent your death... at all costs."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation..   Meditation.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meditation..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: The Black North :: Lucius's spot-
Jump to: