Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Skills Of Logi EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Skills Of Logi EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Skills Of Logi EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Skills Of Logi EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Skills Of Logi EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Skills Of Logi EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Skills Of Logi EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skills Of Logi EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Skills Of Logi EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Skills Of Logi EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Skills Of Logi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Logi
Dead
Dead
Logi

Male Number of posts : 9
Kekkei Genkai : Evil Cross
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Skills Of Logi Empty
PostSubject: Skills Of Logi   Skills Of Logi EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 2:43 am

Kekkei Genkai Of The Evil Cross

Blood Clone: I make a copy of my self. This clone has all of my powers and needs to be kill if they are to be destroyed. The real me has the power to make these clones die at will

Crucifiction: A huge cross made of chakra appears behind me. The cross then impales me in my hands and feet and the cross and I fuse A huge explosion is made during this proses. After the explosion is over I go into my Creator Form

Creator Form

Skills Of Logi Anima__The_Seraph_by_Wen_M

Creator Form Powers : While in this form I am free of hand sighs and I gain control of all the elements I am also given the power to make copies of my enemies. These copies have all the same powers as the originals I can kill these copies at will

Wind Jutsus

-Suffocation Chamber: A large Dome about 5 miles wide and 12 miles high where the air inside is sucked out. The air sucked out of the area is then is released to the out side of the dome and then cooled making a thick ice layer

-Air Current: A thin stream of compressed air flies at the target. A huge explosion happens on impact

-Whirlwind: A powerful Ninjutsu. After preformed the hand seals, I send a little whirlwind out of my mouth, which expands to a great whirlwind.The target can and will be attacked by all the objects which also gets caught.

-Oxygen Orbs: Orbs of wind chakra fly out of me. I can control which direction the orbs go in and the orbs can ether explode at will or they release a powerful beam of wind at the target

-Shadow Tempest: This jutsu is a violent gust of wind. It is noticeable for it's dark purple color. It is multiple air currents that continuously slash opponents. This can take many forms. This attack can come from anywhere withing 0-10 mile

-Spiral Drill: This jutsu draws currents of air into a tightly knit drill-like bullet that engulfs my hand and that is thrust at a target, normally tearing it apart. It's a powerful short range attack

-Fioton:When this jutsu is used, a strong wind will first be felt around me and the opponent. The wind around me will form into "Wind" Blades, infused into the wind from my chakra. Then the attack will basically be shot toward the opponent. The blades can also only take a single-direct path, but can be controlled enough for each blade to be launched one at a time or simultaneously

Light Jutsu

-Solar Fall: A huge ray of the sun's energy falls onto it's target incinerating everything in it's path

-Spirit Armor: With this armor on I'm able to replenish my self. For every moment I heal myself

Skills Of Logi Anima__Zealot_by_Wen_M

-Light Bombardment: Huge orbs of solar energy fall from the sky

-Flash: This jutsu lets me increase the speed of my other attacks

-Haze: Beams of light shot out of my body. If they hit their target then they enter The World Of No One, a world made of genjutsu where the target can't loses all of there senses

Ice Jutsu

Ice Prison: This jutsu creates pillars of ice crystals that home in on an opponent and trap them in ice. This jutsu may also be used defensively as a wall of ice.

Black Dragon Outburst Snowstorm: This jutsu creates an icy black dragon with red eyes that is shot towards the opponent. This jutsu can also create two black dragons that attack the enemy by creating a freezing tornado

One-Horned White Whale: This jutsu fashions a massive narwhal from surrounding ice that jumps up and falls back down on the opponent. Though made entirely from inanimate ice, the beast releases a loud echoing moan as it rises.

Ice Tiger: This jutsu creates a large tiger out of nearby ice. Because it's so cold, it can freeze nearby water while attacking its target.

Swallow Snow Storm: This jutsu creates a cluster of ice needles in the shape of miniature swallows, which the user then throws at the opponent. These needles can change direction in midair and will maim the opponent with their sharp wings.

Wolf Fang Avalanche:This jutsu creates an avalanche of snow wolves that run towards the opponent, biting and crushing their foe

Ice Time: Everything with in 15 miles gets frozen

Other Jutsu

Cloning: I can make clones of any type of element

Devil fruit: I have the powers of all the devil fruits with out the downfalls

I can fly and warp
Back to top Go down

Skills Of Logi
Page 1 of 1