Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 54 on Thu Feb 29, 2024 10:35 pm
Affiliates

Zekiri Kuro's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Zekiri Kuro's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Zekiri Kuro's Weapons   Zekiri Kuro's Weapons EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:28 pm

Shadow Clone Jutsu:obivious
Kikeri Strings: Sort of like chakra strings but much stonger. I can attach them to anything, shape them into any shape, and lift objects with them, they can extend in a very long range. I can also combine them with the elements via Ring of elements. they are visible to the naked eye but still paper thin so hard to see.

Lightning Kikeri: I combine Lightning nature chakra with the Kikeri strings. It can shock people or objects with them.

Fire Kikeri: I combine Fire nature chakra with the Kikeri. They burn anything they touch can also burn through things if enough chakra is supplied.

Water Kikeri: I combine Water nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become extremey limber and can expand and contract easily.

Wind Kikeri: I combine Wind nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become sharper then any edged blade. They become also much faster, when used.

Earth Kikeri: I combine Earth nature chakra with the Kikeri. They become 10 times stronger than normal and cannot be broken.

Other Jutsu:

Lightning Style: Shock Jutsu: It sends out an electric pulse though whichever medium i choose. It stuns and paralizes the opponent when hit.

Fire Style: Skyfire Jutsu: I jump into the air and fire off 100 fireballs at my opponents.

Fire Style: Four Winds of Fire Technique: I create 3 shadow clones which I form a circle with. We each send a wall of flame in each of the four directions.

Water Style: Water Gyser Jutsu: Water expodes under opponents feet, shooting upward into a giant gyser.

Water Style: Water Shield: a water bubble forms aroung me to protect me form attacks.

Wind Style: Gail Force Wind: A giant force of wind flows in one direction, could carry rocks away.

Wind Style:Wind Slashes Jutsu: I send Slashes of wind that cut out from myself.

Earth Style: Eaeth Sinkhole: Make the ground soft and sticky so the opponent gets sucked downward, stonger than quicksand.

Earth Style: Mud Bullets: Shoots bullets of mud at opponents begin to harden as soon as fired.

Earth Style: Mud Barrier: Creates 4 walled mud barrier around me to protect me from attacks.

Kikeri Combination: Sticky Kikeri Net Jutsu: I create 4 clones 2 with water kikeri and 2 with earth kikeri. they combine their kikeri in a net form and it becomes of sticky material. Almost unbreakable.

Kikeri Rasengan: I form the kikeri into a rasengan stronger than a normal rasengan.
Back to top Go down

Zekiri Kuro's Weapons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Character Bios :: Character Description :: Jutsu List-
Jump to: