Village Hidden in the Nightmare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Nightmare... Less a village, more a territory teetering between two planes of existence, the living and the dead. One moon hovers over for each plane. Anything can happen in this world. Two moons, one sky, one destiny.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
The Nightmare is Dissolved
A Demonstration.. EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 1:11 pm by ZeroVenkage
So it is, so it shall be then.

((this is kham... I got rid of the big giant red fuck you post because the huge pic was really annoying, it moved the entire page over like 10 inches))

Comments: 0
Latest topics
» I'm the Greatest! Fight me!
A Demonstration.. EmptyWed Feb 14, 2024 5:00 am by Tigen

» fsfsfdsferwrwr
A Demonstration.. EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm by jnkute

» hello
A Demonstration.. EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 5:45 am by kimerajamm

» Hmmm...I wonder..
A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:04 am by Bloom

» As of December 23, Other Village Represenatives, please report
A Demonstration.. EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:26 pm by Jaka

» Fubuki and Orochi...
A Demonstration.. EmptyWed May 13, 2009 2:47 am by Bloom

» OHMIGOD! READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Demonstration.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 12:12 pm by Mayumi Suzugawa

» The Nightmare, Should it live or Die???
A Demonstration.. EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:21 am by Ryoichi

» Now They're Gone
A Demonstration.. EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 10:19 pm by ZK

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 80 on Sun May 12, 2024 12:12 am
Affiliates

A Demonstration..

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

Male Number of posts : 618
Kekkei Genkai : Negation, Absolution
Registration date : 2008-12-07

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm

Lucius came to the Hellfire Headquarters immediately after waking up the morning after Chase's wrath, and sned a pulse of energy to summon him here..
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

Male Number of posts : 3709
Kekkei Genkai : Makai Houka
Registration date : 2008-07-11

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:10 pm

"zeik still holding kurai"

i got you're message. you need something
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

Lucius Steps forward to face Zeik, a very serious look on his face. "Zeik.. I feel that I've far surpassed the power of a Special Jounin, or even a Jounin for that matter.. I understand you're unable to fight well right now, especially under the given circumstances, but I want you to simply watch. I can show you how much I've learned since coming here under your wing.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:57 pm

"zeik listens to the words of his pupil and looks down at the sleeping kurai"

himm. jounin maybe but you are not yet an anbu. you have the power but you lack the understanding. i will promote you to jounin but anbu you will have to prove to e you know what it means to fight.

"zeiks body begins to glow with a blacking tint. he couldn't just warp yet he needed to prep his body"

that you will have to prove to me and me alone.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:59 pm

He raises his voice slightly, determination burning in his eyes. "I'm prepared, Zeik-sama.. please allow me to prove it to you! I'll wait until you've recovered if need be, but I truely feel I'm ready for the Anbu rank.. as well as the honor of becoming your true Apprentice."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:00 pm

in time my pupil in time

"zeiks body warps away to his house"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:05 pm

Lucius fell to his knees. Of course, the promotion to Jounin would have been an honor in itself had the circumstances been different, yet he had just witnessed the near destruction of the Nightmare, unable to even do anything because of his rank. Had he been an Anbu he felt things would have been much different, he may have even been able to do something. Tears of frustration welled in his eyes, and he looked up just before flashing himself to somewhere in the Training Grounds..
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:07 pm

"zeik warps back into the area"

huh..is he gone
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:11 pm

((..wait you wanted me to stay? o.o))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:12 pm

(i told you i would be back lol. had to drop off kurai)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:17 pm

((Oooh, I thought in time meant at a later time... my bad. Lemme just get some training in, then I'll return =p))
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:36 pm

(its all good )
Back to top Go down
Shiro Kazuma
Phantasmal Enigmas
Phantasmal Enigmas
Shiro Kazuma

Male Number of posts : 1598
Location : On the path to destruction as the darkness inside begins to rise.
Kekkei Genkai : Elemental Control
Registration date : 2008-06-22

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 11:50 pm

((YOU GUYS FAIL! kiddin... randomness ftw...!))
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am

He appears back in the main halls, with a larger aura surrounding him. His eyes are beaming with energy and anticipation. "I'm ready, Master.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:33 am

"zeik squints his eyes as he walks towards lu"

i didnt come here to fight..but i know you wont take no for an answer"

"zeik holds his hands out and konton and damnation appear in them"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:35 am

Solar Edge and Umbra appear in Lucius's hands, in much the same stance as Zeik. "If you wish, we can move elsewhere.."
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 pm

"zeik lets his blades go and looks over his body the blades float around him"...about 40 percent huh...fine "zeik looks back up to lu and calls for his blades to return to him" no its fine
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:13 pm

"..Very well." His eyes flashed yellow as he leapt into the air. Charging red, negative energy in his hands and onto his blades, he descends onto Zeik like a drill, spinning with his blades outward. His whole body is now eminating with Negative energy, forming almost a defensive shell around him.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:31 pm

"a slight smile crosses zeiks face the moment the battle starts"

fine by me
"zeik's blades form in front of him making an x-shaped to block the drilling move by lucius"

by me

"zeik's blades glow with a feint red signifying the makai chakra was in them. zeik points his hand at lu. zeiks hand glows a bright red then without warning a beam is fired in that direction(hell's Elysian"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:16 pm

"A forbidden technique already...?" Lucius quickly fuses his blades into their Negative form, and he quickly pours tons of compressed chakra into it. He makes a massive swing as a large red crescent comes from it, sending the Hell's Elysian slightly to the side. Yet since it wasn't done quite in time, part of it brushes Lucius's left side, ripping clothing and a thin layer of flesh. He tries not to show the pain though.

He points the blade at Zeik, and then proceeds to leap into the air, trying to slash him on the way up. As he gets about 10 feet above Zeik, he suddenly disappears, only for 6 other images of Lucius to appear a second after. They're not clones, but afterimages from his sheer speed, and they all come down to slash at Zeik in a millisecond. Finally Lucius in only one image lunges straight down with an immense burst of Negative energy from his blade right onto Zeik.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:44 pm

"konton warps to block the up slash and then konton and damnation both block the after images slashes. zeik holds his hand up and grabs the sword that the real lu tried to hit him with." you're fast "zeik's hand bleeds a little bit only to heal almost instantaneously." but not enough "zeik pushes lu higher into the sky and both konton and damnation trial after him slicing at him repeatedly. zeik stands on the ground watching his swords do his work for him"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 8:51 pm

Lucius makes a large slash as he's thrown from Zeik's grasp, attempting to slice his hand more severely. As he's thrown into the air he makes several spins with the blade extended outward, making a dense ring of solid crimson Negation around him to block the blades' barrage. After gaining stability in midair, he makes a powerful lunge at each of the blades, the force sending them far enough to give him a large opening.

He smiles, showing now sharper teeth, and lands on the ground to rush in a circle around Zeik. "Remember this?" His speed increases dramatically with each circle and he extends a hand to pour Negation from. Eventually a thick red twister of sheer Negative energy surrounds Zeik. "It's been perfected.." He stops in an instant as the negative energy collapses into itself on Zeik, and Lucius goes in himself for a direct slice in the back along with it.
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 9:06 pm

(note when my blades attack you im controlling them. so if you hit them it would be like hitting a sword that i held..so knocking them awya would be harder then you think. its cool im goonna roll with it..but i was just letting you know)

"as the negation spirals around zeik stands perfectly still waiting for his opertune moment" speed "zeik makes a simple spin spilling more hellfire out of his body then he should but he needed to to block the wave of negation. zeik's holds his hand out and konton appears still flowing with makai chakra zeik turns to block the slice lucius did from behind. zeik and lu now in a sword struggle look into one another eyes" did you forget "zeiks opens his eyes a little bit wider and tries to push lu off" i have the sharingan "zeiks hellfire continues to flow around them preventing lu from leaving the sword struggle and the negation from attacking him" .."zeik growns a bit from the strain on his body"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Blackthorn
Insomnia Trigger
Insomnia Trigger
Lucius Blackthorn

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:13 pm

Lucius grunts as well from the strain of the blade lock, but makes a chuckle for a second. "True, I almost had forgotten your other name.. Ace Uchiha..." He lightly recalled reading about the Uchiha clan and their Sharingan abilities..

Though he was currently in a stalemate, and unless he did something to change that, both he and possibly Zeik as well would be reduced to ashes. He closed his eyes and focused the Negative energy around him and inside him to seep into his bones, and the very core of his body. There was a short burst of crimson and Lucius reappeared in his Demonic form. "Now I'll demonstrate the power you helped awaken..."

Lucius raised a finger straight into the air and shot a concentrated, small beam of energy, which shortly after came down as many red beams of the same nature but in smaller concentration thickly rained down on them both. Lucius's new body could reabsorb the chakra in the beams that hit him, but Zeik could not..
Back to top Go down
Zeik Hellgate
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Cursed Flame Of Oblivion
Zeik Hellgate

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 11:34 pm

"zeiks jumps back giving him room to work. without a second though zeik begins running around dodging the beams and cutting though any of the ones he didnt feel like dodging"....shit "zeik comes to a sliding stop and completes a number of hand seals. he then points his hand towards the sky and a single beam flies towards one of yours. zeiks beams collides with one of yours and explodes on impact. the explosion causes the rest of the chakra to split in every giving direction turning into beams to wipe out the rest"...im using way to much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Demonstration.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demonstration..   A Demonstration.. Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demonstration..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Village Hidden in the Nightmare :: Teams :: Team Hellfire-
Jump to: